my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe smiled and kissed Remi’s cheek affectionately. ”Well, that is really all that matters, isn’t it?” she said with a smile. Even if she was sad for herself, she was happy for him. He deserved this happiness, after how hard a time he had in finding it. No one, huh?” she said with a light laugh. ”Not a single person anywhere thinks that about me? My you do know a lot of people.” she teased with a grin.

But the levity in her tone vaporized shortly after. Pim came trotting back over, hopping up and perching precariously on the bedpost at his feet. Even though he was much younger than Sugar, already it was clear he would be much larger than the frost dragon. Already he was the size of a smaller herding dog. The pink dragon stared at Remi, head tilted slightly so he could see him fully in one eye, as if sizing him up as his next meal. Then Pim looked to Phoebe and mini-roared at her. Images of her and Remi, followed by the feeling Frey induced floated through her mind, and her whole faces immediately turned red. ”Pim! What has gotten into you lately? Stop it!” she huffed at the dragon who roared back at her defiantly.
Cause getting your dreams
It's strange, but it seems
A little - well - complicated
There's a kind of a sort of : cost
There's a couple of things get: lost
There are bridges you cross
You didn't know you crossed
Until you've crossed
And if that joy, that thrill
Doesn't thrill you like you think it will
Still, why am I not happier?

Messages In This Thread