Training naughty naughty
OPEN!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lucas
clever as the devil and twice as pretty
Oh dear, Lucas was prowling around Ludo's Woods when he ought not to. Queenie's orders. He was a bad boy, indeed.

Hopefully that might mean someone would come along to arrest him and make this whole thing a lot more fun, then. Wessex had said they were to divide the Greatwood between them, and Lucas was certain that the only things left on his list were these very woods, and Mathair - that elusive tree that was apparently and somehow massive.

Still, one down, one to go.

Humming under his breath and bathed in moonlight which spilled between skeletal branches, Lucas set down - of all things - a box. From his pocket he produced a knife, which he placed in said box, and then proceeded to... well. Make more and more knives. For every knife that went in, two came out.

Perfect for throwing at spooky trees in an act of target practice.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
thought i was cool
"Naughty naughty." Edy purred, slinking out from behind a tree. Lucas likely knew she'd been tailing him, those fancy ascended senses and whatnot, but it hardly mattered. It wasn't as though their relationship had been built on small talk, and the Launceleyn was much more interested in seeing where it was her alley-way one-night stand was going.

"Now I know you can read, so ignorance is out as an excuse..." Leaning against a tree, clad all in black with her arms crossed and looking very much the image of a sexy-side kick, Edy raised a brow. "But if you really wanted me to put you in chains and lock you up for the night Lucas, you only needed to ask."
now i'm fucking freezing

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Lucas
Glancing up at the sound of an oh-so-familiar voice, with his little collection of knives scattered all about him, Lucas's grin was a fanged flash of white in the moonlight. He rolled his shoulders and straightened up, one of the blades in hand. "Oops?" he attempted, like that might help his case. "Only for the one night, you say? That sounds boring."

Laughing under his breath, eyes that held a wicked glint indeed wandered over Edrei. "How about a deal? Or a bet, maybe? If I can hit you with even one of these knives, I get free reign of the woods. If you dodge them all, I come quietly back to the settlement. What do you say?"
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
thought i was cool
With a smirk, Edy merely shrugged, casually inspecting her nails. "Oh, you know what they say about time being relative and all that."

Listening to his offer, the not-teenager scoffed. "Now who sounds boring? Coming. Quietly?" Edy repeated, punctuating the words with a sultry pout. "That hardly sounds much like either of us." Strutting towards him, the fire-mage considered the daggers littered around him with a playful glint in her eyes. "If you hit me, you can play in the woods. If you miss, you make me cum loudly, and get your ass back across the border. Deal?"
now i'm fucking freezing

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
Lucas
Lucas wasn't sure if Edy knew what they meant by time being relative and all that, but he wasn't particularly interested in that line of thought anyway. No, what he had proposed - and what she had counter proposed, was much more interesting indeed.

As she approached him, surrounded by his little playpen of knives, he considered her offer and let a shit-eating grin spread across his face. "It would be my pleasure," he purred. "You've got yourself a deal. Though I don't think it's fair, given that now I might want to miss." Even so, he waved a hand to invite her to go play in the trees, that he might impale her with his weapon. Wink wink.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
thought i was cool
"Aww. I love that you think you'll be able to stick anything in me without me wanting it." She teased, taking her time slowly sashaying away from him. Through Bobi's eyes however she watched to ensure that he wasn't going to take the decidedly ungentlemanly approach and throw a knife before she was ready. Even more likely though, was that having the game over with so quickly wasn't really either of their styles.

"Lucas dear, just one quick thing—"

Edy called, having placed herself roughly 15ft or so away, behind a tree.

"I hope you don't mind some heat." Her laughter was lost in the sound of fire roaring in a sudden circle around Lucas, burning and sizzling in a bright and beautiful ring.
now i'm fucking freezing

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
Lucas
It was unfortunate, that the element he had so adored had become his greatest enemy. Where once Lucas would have embraced the flames that Edrei so expertly coaxed to life around him (and that, in itself, was sexy), now he shied away. His shadows arched up and around him in an effort to provide defence against the heat but, having crouched to the ground, he could no longer see the Launceleyn very well.

Then again, she couldn't see him either. "I can take the heat. I just hope you don't mind a prick or two." Cackling, Edrei would be greeted with a couple of knives sailing out from the fire, thrown in the rough direction of where he'd seen her last.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
thought i was cool
The daggers whizzed through the air with surprising accuracy given the darkness and the fire. Well, probably just the fire since Edy was fairly certain Lucas' vision was somehow not really affected by the lack of light.

"Missed me, missed me, now you gotta—"

Edy trailed off, laughter following in her wake as she darted out from behind the tree. "—I'll let you finish that." She added, falling to a halt somewhere to Lucas' left.
now i'm fucking freezing

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
Lucas
Lucky for Edrei, Lucas was rather good at finishing things, as she was well aware. Another dagger flew out towards where he'd last heard her, though given that she was still moving it would likely go wide. Grumbling to himself and feeling thoroughly irritated that he had been caged by fire, he straightened up with more blades in his hands and directed his shadows towards the flames.

Willingly they sacrificed themselves against the flickering heat, creating a space for Lucas to run through, his speed all that much more thanks to the darkness. Two more knives would follow now that he could see Edy again, though he fully expected her to have more tricks up her sleeve.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
thought i was cool
"I can't heeaarrryo—fuck!" One of the blades clanged against the tree that Edy had just passed, making her heart leap into her throat. The burst of adrenaline was immensely satisfying though.

"Oooh, so close." Edy purred as she continued her sprint through the trees. "Harder, Lucas!" She added, innuendo happily colouring her words.

Having no sort of mystical connection to the fire, Edy wouldn't have noticed that Lucas' had escaped her ring had it not been for Bobi. The kitten, well, nearly full grown bobcat now, hissed as the man darted through the rings, immediately sending a warning ping to Edy.

"Too hot for you, huh?" Edy continued to chime if only to try and force the ascended to reply so that she might know where he was. Being dressed in black might have helped her against literally anyone else, but it wouldn't serve as an advantage against Lucas.
now i'm fucking freezing

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
Lucas
It was a shame, truly, that Edrei's attempts to bait him out only signalled to him further that she couldn't see where he was coming from, and the Ascended had every intention of winning their little bet. It was a shame, really, because he'd really quite enjoy making her cum, loudly, but... well, he had woods to play in.

Wow, Lucas. Priorities.

So, slinking through the dark (and thoroughly unaware that he was being tracked by another pair of eyes), Lucas had only three knives left. And one of them was going to hit their mark, dammit. Only when he thought he had gotten himself into a position where he was following Edy, rather than chasing her, did he speak. "Knock knock," he challenged with a purr in his voice, throwing one of the blades hard at her back.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
thought i was cool
Priorities? More like gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. You know. Chosing wood over Edy and all that.

Lucas was stealthy as all fuck, and so it was only the sound of his voice that gave Edy the heads-up that she was well and truly caught. Assuming that there was going to be something long and hard coming at her, the young mage decided that now would be an excellent time to try out something she'd been working on.

She had a bet to win after all.

Concentrating with a sudden outwards blast of will to get the timing right, Edy shot a blast of disintegration magic outwards behind her, causing the blade to turn to harmless dust as it shot through the air. "Oooohhh." She purred, spinning around with a white grin. "Good for me."

Glancing over Lucas' shoulder, Edy raised a brow. "Hey, what's that?" She asked innocently, her new nightmare-magic seeping out towards him. What he'd end up seeing was anyone's guess, but hopefully it would earn two knives into its illusory-self, rather than into her.
now i'm fucking freezing

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
Lucas
Lucas bared his teeth in a grin as she whipped around and disintegrated his blade with a sharp, focused blast of magic. However she might act, Edrei was a damned good fighter, and it was actually a privilege to spar with her like this. A shame that he would have to stab her a couple of times and end this charade.

That was his thought, anyway. And then something dark and insidious slithered out of the shadows and into his mind and oh, but he wasn't in Kansas anymore.

The light, holy as heaven and pure as a virgin, clawed at his retinas as he stared up and into it. The feeling was there again - that feeling of paradise lost, the impending fall, the itch against his shoulder blades where wings were soon to be shredded and torn. The fear of Judgement was absolute, and even millenia did not remove the humble terror from the devil's heart.

Lucas didn't feel the knives slip from his fingertips, and he didn't feel his knees hit the ground. All he could do was stare in awe, and wait.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
thought i was cool
Light?

Light?

Lucas was afraid of some harsh lighting?

Frowning, her expression exaggeratedly puzzled, Edy snuck up behind him (which proved unnecessary, given the existential crisis he was currently undergoing), and disintegrated the remaining two knives. Leaning down, Edy slipped her fingers around Lucas' neck, one slithering beneath the neck of his shirt. "I got you on your knees. I think that means it's your turn to get me on mine." She cooed, having no idea the actual turmoil occurring within the devil before her.

Dropping the magic, her victory all but secured now, Edy waited with a triumphant smile.
now i'm fucking freezing

Coding base by Sky!