Letter for the Provost
Letter for Amalia
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Royal Correspondence
The Queen of the Hollowed Grounds sent you a letter. Lucky you.
Dear Provost Chandrakant,

Thank you for your kind note regarding your assumption of Guildmaster in lieu of Jigano’s absence. It is terribly generous of you to take such responsibility in the middle of a clearly expansive renovation project.

However, the timely nature of your role change is conspicuously in conjunction with the notification of the impending disbandment of the Loreseeker’s Guild should the former Provost not turn himself in for his crimes. Thereby, I am afraid I must inform you that should the former Provost not bring himself forward for his crimes that the guild will still be disbanded in one week’s time, and unfortunately, due to your newfound position, you will be equally charged with aiding and abetting.

For your sake, I do hope he comes forward.

~ Queen Zariah Launceleyn

Note: The ink is scented with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, cardamom, and allspice. Upon reading it, you will hear the voice of Zariah Launceleyn dictating it to you.
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Royal Correspondence

It is with no small amount of sadness that I consider disbanding the Loreseekers. They have indeed done much to better the Grounds, in no small part to the participation of active members such as yourself. However, it is precisely the influential nature of the Guilds that gives me reason to be concerned with the existence of one with such close ties to wanted criminals.

I understand that referring to Jigano as such likely incites your anger, but laws are laws and he has clearly seen fit to break them repeatedly if he is in the Greatwood as you suspect. I do hope you will understand the law must be carried out uniformly despite personal connections one might have to those who choose defiance.

Moreover to the point of the Guild, should the Loreseekers denounce the actions Jigano and bar him from membership in support of the crown, that would indeed give me reason to reconsider my previously articulated course of action. If you wish to fully secure the Loreseekers on the roll of Guilds, I might suggest you work with your fellow Guildmasters to find and turn in the man who is now causing you and I both so much trouble.

Best of Luck.

Note: The ink is scented with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, cardamom, and allspice. Upon reading it, you will hear the voice of Zariah Launceleyn dictating it to you.
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless

Change author:
Royal Correspondence

I am glad to hear you are in agreeance. I look forward to the Loreseekers public announcement of support for my rule. Additionally, it is with increasing anticipation that I await your arrival with the outlaw in question. I am certain you do as well, so you no longer bear the burden of his mistakes.

In regards to a Natural Advisor, I am unopposed though thoroughly unimpressed with the reception of such a notion on the part of the general public. I am not certain such a seat would help anyone, the public or myself, based on that reaction. Might you advise otherwise? Your suggestion of Rory, while clearly rooted in his connections with the community, does give me pause. He did, after all, organize the mob that sparked the heated Outlander and Natural conflict in the wake of the death of the Spire demon. I would, however, consent to a conversation with him, to assess if he would be able to work within more organized systems rather than starting rebellion.

And of course, thank you very much for the pumpkin bread. I regret to say I only had a piece, as my greedy children seemed to inhale it whilst my back was turned. Your reputation as a baker is well deserved.

May your gods bless you.