what if God was one of us?
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
True to her word, Wessex reappears the next night.

The tree seems to beckon her with the pulse of their Goddess, the heartbeat that doesn’t actually exist in any of them, yet thrums from somewhere inside themselves and recognizes the obsidian as their source. She seamlessly lowers herself to the ground, sitting far enough from the base of the tree so as to not have to crane her neck too much (old habits - it wouldn’t hurt if she had to). For a moment she just sits in the silence and soaks it up, relaxing for what seems like the first time in days.

“Hello again, Lady. I came for my own little chat.”
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

She comes just as she said she would. Though the tree crackles enigmatically at her presence, the smell of ozone and electricity filling the air, the projection of the goddess does not manifest. Instead, the tree wraps around Wessex drawing her close to the bark that is anything but natural. Soon...I will find you, soon... A voice whispers. Not the Voice's, but not not hers either.

Their mission is nearly complete and the goddess cannot be disturbed. Not yet...

Fingers made of branches tighten around Wessex and sparks like synapses firing suddenly alight the darkness. Within Wessex a new upgrade takes form, controlled and connected directly into her mind.