Training I hit you like b a n g
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edrei the Rapacious
& I bury hatchets but I keep maps of where I put 'em
Well, well, well. Edy had a new crown, a new dick, and she was feeling mighty good. Better infact, since Peter had agreed to train with her. Though Edy might have come across as a selfish asshole, she really did have a soft spot when it came to helping others. Back in the brainwashing facility Launceleyn compound, though Edy was normally at the top of her class when it came to her training, she'd always stick around to help her less apt kin, even if it meant getting little to no sleep. Though she was still slightly suspicious of their newest family member (if only because there was absolutely no precedent for a non-born or wed Launceleyn in their history that she knew of), her camaraderie easily extended to him.  

Telling him to meet her at the monster hunter's guild where a training feild had been set up, Edy had arrived early. She was wearing simple training garb, and for once, her wild mane of hair was tightly pulled up into a bun. Hair pulling was only fun in the bedroom, after all.

Stretching with obscene amounts of sexuality, Edy limbered herself up, awaiting her training partner.

Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

It had been surprising, even though it shouldn’t have been, when Edrei had approached Peter and asked him to train. She still threw him off balance, between his inability to read her and his general confusion about how to impress her. Zariah was clear with her expectations, and Peter wasn’t even sure Edy had any of him.

That was a stupid thought, of course she did. He just didn’t know how to meet them.

Peter had made a point to be punctual. Early, but not by too much. His training outfit differed from his day to day very slightly, his scarves and baggy sweater shed to the bottommost later, the easiest to move in. And gloves. Gloves had quickly become one of his favourite accessories, a simple thing he had never been allowed before.

A flush spread over his cheeks as Peter arrived and saw Edy stretching, but he swallowed down whatever it was he was feeling and bowed deeply, not rising until she indicated. ”Good morning.” He said softly, taking care with his words so he didn’t trip over them. ”You wanted to... train?”

Peter
The only thing I know is this: I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Edrei the Rapacious
Edy stood slowly, pulling herself up so that whatever cleavage she had (not much) would be on display for just a moment. Then with a grin, she placed her hands on her hips as her gaze languished over Peter's choice of attire, dripping up and then back down with uncomfortable slowness. Not for her of course, but maybe for him.

"What I want is to kick your ass and find myself pleasantly surprised that I can't." Edy replied with a bright laugh. "What I actually think will happen though, is that you'll flail around a bit and then we'll call it a day. How's that sound?" With a cheerful wink, Edy glanced towards Bobi who was mousing somewhere on the sidelines.

Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

The urge to fidget under Edy's extended gaze was nearly impossible to resist, but somehow Peter managed to keep himself still. It was difficult to not feel like some kind of hapless prey, too close to the jaws of the beast to realize the end was here.

The correction was met with an easy nod from Peter, though he did think he could do a little more than flail around. "That sounds good." He rolled his shoulders and prepared to drop into a ready stance, then paused, remembering his last training session. "Can I... Zariah only wanted me to... to use magic. Do you?"

Peter
The only thing I know is this: I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edrei the Rapacious
Edy grinned, tipping her head back and cackling happily. "You think you can get close enough to me to use a physical attack, you be my guest babe." She said happily. As Peter dropped into a fighting stance, Edy coiled for a moment, leaping suddenly into a back handspring. As her fingers touched the ground and then rose again, a blast of fire shot from her fingers as she completed the rotation, aimed squarely for Peter's chest.

Peter Pikely

Change author:

Edy’s sudden drop was expected, but Peter hasn’t expected her to move away from him. He was quick to adapt, keeping an eye on her hands and moving to the side, the bolt of fire singeing along his arm and making him wince, more from the heat than from pain.

Peter kept moving in that direction, circling around Edrei and looking for an opening of any kind. The paltry bit of water he could control wouldn’t do him much good against her flames, but if he could just keep her distracted he might be able to get close. A knife appeared in his hand, flashing silver in the instant before he threw it towards her, a second one thrown the moment after.

Peter
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edrei the Rapacious
Edy wheeled around, though not nearly fast enough. Peter was a good deal more spry than she'd given him credit for. Probably because he always wore such bulky clothes. The first of his blades woooshed by, grazing her arm. Though blood began to dribble down her dark skin, Edy only grinned brightly into the pain. "Ah, ah ahhh." She sang, holding out a hand at the second blade, causing it to disintegrate before it could each her.

"Quick on the draw. Nice." She beamed happily, glancing down approvingly at her slightly-bloodied arm. "So long as you aren't too quick." Edy added with a salacious wink. "Speaking of the bedroom...let's see what goes through that pretty mind at night, mmm?" With a cackle, Edy lunged forward, thrusting her nightmare magic towards Peter. What he'd see was anyone's guess.

Peter Pikely

Change author:

Something that was supposed to be a grin but that looked far more like an animal flashing its teeth crossed Peter's face as he saw the first blade strike Edrei, drawing blood. The success was short lived through, she was close now, within arms reach and lunging towards him. Peter stepped back, his feet moving to take him around her again and then....

Then...

It wasn't Edrei at all anymore. Not entirely. A face from his past, from his nightmares, from the scars that covered his body floated over hers like a death mask, gloating and ruined and dead, he was dead, why wasn't he dead? In less than a breath the expression on his face had shifted from determination to terror, and then the whispering started. Disembodied voices, taunting, pleading, blaming.

Peter stumbled, breaking the spell his own mind had put under him and replacing it with a blank disassociation. There was one thought on his mind right now. Survival. There was another knife in his hand, and a shattering sound as the bottle at his hip exploded outward, the water within flowing to wrap around his other hand. He lunged at the other Launceleyn like a man possessed, his movements sloppy but fast, unrelenting, and his eyes locked not on his cousin, but on the illusory mask over her.

Peter
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edrei the Rapacious
Whatever Peter had seen hovered over her face like a phantom, and rather than be frightened or deterred, Edy merely cackled. What would she see, were her powers turned on her? Even Edy didn't know, but today would certainly not be the day she found out.

Vaulting nimbly backwards as stumbled steps were taken towards her, Edy's eyes locked on the scarred hand with water wrapped around it. "Think, sugar." The Launceleyn cooed, before causing a small ball of fire to bloom on Peter's wrist; the intent was to turn his precious water into steam, hopefully causing him pain enough to drop the knife.

If it didn't? Ehh.

That was fine.

Peter Pikely

Change author:

Edreis words were met with a snarl, but they, combined with the sudden burn around his wrist, did seem to awaken something more aware in Peter. He shot the boiling water out towards his opponent, hoping to catch her a little bit off guard as he did. His advance didn’t pause either, but it was more controlled.

All Peter was trying to do was force Edrei back, and keep her distracted with the knife. Distracted enough that she didn’t look back at the block that appeared, just high enough to make her stumble, and if he was very lucky, fall back.

Peter
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edrei the Rapacious
As yet more steam flowed her way, Edy merely cacked brightly. Would her new sibling's magic ever rival hers? Would it end the age old question of fire vs. water? Perhaps. Hopefully, even. But today would not be that day. Blasting away the remaining water vapour with an easy blast of flames,  Edy did indeed continue to step backwards. Where she might have tripped over the block under normal circumstances, what Peter might not have considered were the second set of eyes that she had. Bobi's eyes. Spying the sudden block in the grass, Bobi pulsed the image to her companion with abject feline laziness. Lithely stepping over the block, Edy flashed her counterpart a ferocious wink.

"Clever boy." She purred, sounding as if she genuinely meant the compliment. "Maybe if you had a kitty of your own, you'd have a way of distracting dear Bobi." Edy laughed, tilting her head to where the bobcat was lounging in the grass.

Peter Pikely

Change author:

For a moment, Peters heart soared. He was going to do it, he was going to come out on top and prove something. That he belonged there, that Edrei wasn’t wasting her time, that Zariah hadn’t been wasting her time. That he was worthy of the family, and their name. Even having his nightmares come real would be worth it.

Then, Edrei stepped over his stumbling block like she’d placed it there herself. He’d compliment, however she has intended it, only sounded mocking. His brows furrowed and his cheeks grew red and hot with something implacable, shame, or embarrassment, or bitter bitter disappointment.

”Are we done... flailing around?” Peter asked as he straightened, fighting to keep the exhaustion and disappointment from tainting his tone. His eyes had followed her gaze to where Bobi laid on the sidelines, and he refused to move them away. He didn’t know what he was going to see on Edreis face, and he didn’t want to find out.

Peter
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edrei the Rapacious
"That all you got, huh?" The Queen purred. Shrugging her shoulders, Edy raised her arms above her head to stretch, languidly letting her body move one way and then another, her back offering a delicious series of crackles.

"You had some pretty good moves out there. " She said, clapping her counterpart heartily on the back as she reached for a canteen of water. "You just need to be stronger, that's all. Creativity only gets you so far, you know?" Taking a long drink and not minding at all the way the water dripped down her chest and between her breasts, Edy eventually came up for air and held the container out for Peter.

"That water though...I'm interested to see how that stacks up against me once you get more control." She added, sounding pleased and curious all at the same time.