seeing stars
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
Mature Content Warning 
RONIN
Only a kiss, Amalia had said. Save something for the honeymoon.

In Ronin's (very wise and very important) opinion, they had all been damned lucky the newlyweds had made it this far. And in all fairness, they'd made it through the celebration, through the food and drink (and drink, and drink) and all the way to the guildhall. That in itself was an accomplishment - one that ought to be added to their list of celebrations tonight. The walk and the cool air had done nothing to clear the very inappropriate thoughts that kept invading his mind, often when catching a glimpse of Remi and whilst in the middle of an entirely separate conversation. At least they were home now, or just about.

And he finally had his husband all to himself. Fingers deftly slipping beneath the waist of Remi's pants, Ronin tugged him closer, even as his free hand fumbled for the door of the guildhall. "So, Baron Taliesin." He grinned wickedly. "Do you want to carry me across the threshold, or should I do the honours?"
don't close your eyes
something beautiful is still alive

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i cut the ties and i jumped the tracks, for never to return
"Remi Taliesin. The alchemist said over and over, arm linked through Ronin's as they walked back to the guildhall. Never before had the walk taken so long, and had Remi not selfishly wanted to save all of his energy for something else entirely, he might have suggested shifting into a lion and carrying the guildmaster back.

Inhaling coyly as if the sudden tug was in anyway unexpected, Remi's lips immediately closed as he hungrily placed his mouth against the side of Ronin's neck, kissing his way upwards towards his ear and making absolutely no effort to be gentle in his movements. "If you do not get into this house right now, there will not be  a threshold." Remi warned, heat and an intoxicating cocktail of desire, alcohol, and anticipation muting all rational thought.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
Ronin's grin turned a touch stupid as he heard his name - their name - fall from Remi's lips one more time, and he stopped in his efforts at trying to open the door (ironically, given his husband's demands) to stand and relish the hot and hungry mouth against his neck, trailing kisses towards his ear. The attention already threatened a breathless moan in the back of Ronin's throat, the hunter exhaling shakily and letting the hand gripping the front of Remi's pants snake around his waist instead.

"It's a stupid tradition. Not important anyway," he mumbled, fumbling and finally - somehow - managing to get the front doors open. The effort almost had them tripping back and inside, and Ronin was laughing quietly as he fought for his balance, lest the two of them tumble onto the floor.

An empty guildhall, his new husband and all night long. Their threshold wasn't the only thing in danger, as evidenced when Ronin's fingers went tangling in the back of Remi's hair, drawing his head up so he could capture his mouth with kisses instead. Deep, passionate, and infuratingly slow, Ronin took his sweet time in exploring Remi's mouth anew.
don't close your eyes

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi grinned darkly against the side of Ronin's neck, more than pleased with his willingness to let the tradition go. "You have already carried me over fire tonight," The alchemist reminded his husband, as he laughingly tripped forward, a clawed hand stretching out to brace himself against the doorframe before he grabbed at the handle with his magic to slam the door shut behind them.

You're alone now, the echo seemed to sing.

Moaning agreeably as his curls were tugged and his lips brought against Ronin's, the alchemist did his utmost to still his mind. Already though images were blooming behind closed eyes; their clothes whispering away into feathers or petals again, Ronin's muscled body in his grasp, a table for leverage and his lover against it. The sound of skin on skin, of the table's groans matched only by their own. Just the mere thought of cuming deep within his partner—muscles taut, skin singing, gasps of air punctuating muted moans—was enough to make Remi's breath hitch, and he had to force himself to part from Ronin if only to catch his breath and his racing heart.

Hands that had been closed around Ronin's upper body to hold him close now slid down towards his waist, drawing their hips together. The pressure was exquisite agony that made Remi's toes curl with restraint as he sipped another breath of air before finally letting his eyes open.

"Off for an early night then, yeah?" He whispered darkly, his fingers barred from finding their way beneath Ronin's wedding-ensemble by far too many buckles and straps.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
"I'd walk through fire if it meant ending tonight like this," Ronin muttered, unashamed of sounding soppy at this point, far too busy with his hands and mouth all over Remi. Gasping as the other man drew them together, more than aware already of the tightness in his leather armour, the pressure building against it, he laughed breathlessly as he parted from Remi. "Oh, absolutely," he agreed about their early night, leaning in to nibble at the shell of the alchemist's ear.

"Just one thing, though," he whispered, already backing them up the stairs, clumsy and awkward as it might be. "Magic is banned tonight. You can undress me by hand."
don't close your eyes

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Remind me to start lining our door with flames, then." Remi agreed eagerly.

Raising a brow, surprised that there were going to be restrictions placed on the evening, the alchemist grinned fiendishly as he heard out Ronin's request. Frowning, a finger trailing down all the armour and leather that barred his hands from the skin beneath, Remi sighed and let his head tilt thoughtfully to the side. "No magic at all? Not even for other things?" He asked in a low and casual voice, though mischief made the corners of his lips quirk upwards slightly. Remi actually had more than a few ideas about what sorts of impromptu creations he might try his hand at for this particular occasion.

Following Ronin in an awkward shuffle, the tenting of his pants and his feverish mind making elegance the absolute least of his priorities, he couldn't help but smirk as he stepped over a particularly telling set of claw marks left on the stairs. "Look at us, making it all the way to the bedroom." Remi noted with a wry smile. "And I suppose we do not need any candles—" Reaching for Ronin's waist to force him to a halt, Remi leaned his head over the guildmaster's shoulder with a roguing grin. "—since you are all the light I will need."

Wasn't sappy if it was literally true, after all.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
"I'd really rather you didn't!" Ronin managed a bright laugh at the prospect of having to run through flames just to get from room to room. Still, he had been the one to say it would be worth it. And it was. Smirking at the claw marks and letting his fingers twine with Remi's as he led them up the stairs, the other man's question had him pausing, before he turned and grinned devilishly over his shoulder. "Alright," he conceded. "Maybe for other things."

All the way to the bedroom was something Ronin had been counting on, even as Remi halted him and brought attention to the fact that he was still... well. Glowing like one of Rexanna's fireworks - dick included. "Light of your life, that's me," he murmured, turning his head to press a sweet and adoring kiss to Remi's curls... before pushing open the bedroom door.

That he didn't have to stop and light candles would mean that Remi would see right away that the bed was scattered with flower petals, and that there was a bottle of wine and two glasses waiting on the side table. "It isn't much," Ronin said, grinning mischievously. "But I can plan things too."
don't close your eyes

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Dick included? Remi was eagerly waiting to verify that for himself. "Mm, stuck with me now." He returned, affectionately leaning into the kiss, simultaneously feeling himself melt and harden in the wake of the hunter's lips.

Ronin was thoughtful, there was no doubting that. But when it came to planning things ahead of time, that was normally best left to scouting missions and training sessions. This? Remi felt his heart skip and flutter in his chest as his mouth fell open slightly. A stupid smile spread across his face as he realized that, unlike last time the floor had been similarly scattered with petals, unless Jigano had been wrong about Remi being the only master-earth mage around, Ronin had done all of this by hand. "Ronin.." The alchemist all but gushed, the heat he felt turning into tender smoulder as he grabbed one of Ronin's hands and pressed a kiss to each of his fingertips for all their trouble.

"Thank you." He said once his smile was more or less under control, despite how deep his dimples had become. "This really is all I could ever have wanted." Remi added blushing, though the colour in his cheeks had more to do with the words he had yet to say: "...Well.." He added after a moment as his fingers found one of the buckles holding the pauldron-type armaments Ronin was wearing, easily releasing it. "That is one down..only...a hundred or so more to go?"
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
Ronin hadn't really known what kind of reaction his efforts would get, and he nibbled anxiously at the inside of his cheek as he waited. He was no mage, and a few petals and some wine didn't really seem all that much compared to the feats of wonder that Deimos had managed just by making the boxes for their weddings rings. And that didn't even come close to the rings themselves, Ronin catching Remi's heartbeat against his fingers as he turned to gaze at him, smiling hopefully.

Then his husband spoke and any worries he'd been harbouring melted away completely, Ronin's laughter filling the room as Remi took his hand to kiss his fingers. "You don't need to thank me. Seeing you smile like that is all the thanks I need." He winked, reaching out to cup Remi's cheek in his free hand, enjoying the delight that bloomed across his face with his dimples.

"Really? I should have been doing this earlier - you could have been utterly blissful even before our wedding," he quipped, watching as the other man managed to unfasten one of his many, many buckles. "Perhaps less than a hundred, perhaps more. Who's counting?" He laughed, tugging Remi in for another kiss and helping him out with the buckles as best he could. More hands made lighter work and all that.
don't close your eyes

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Cold sparks seemed to jump from Ronin's hand as it softly cupped the alchemist's cheek, quickly fading into lines of fire as Remi sighed into the gesture. The balance between sweetness and wanting to shove Ronin back into the wall just behind them was tenuous at best, and though Remi's gaze was soft in the starlight cast by his lover, elsewhere things continued to harden and tense.

"Ah! If you had only known." Remi agreed, playfully rolling his eyes. Latching on to another buckle, the alchemist grinned against Ronin's lips. "I am." He corrected. If he couldn't use magic he was damn well going to know just how much buckles he had to go through to reach his lover, and then he'd use that number against Ronin later. How? He wasn't sure. But he'd find a way. "Who knew you liked torturing me so much." Remi murmured, his teeth finding Ronin's lower lip for just a second as yet another buckle final gave way.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
"At least I know now," he murmured against Remi's lips with a smile, absently reaching out to click the bedroom door shut and meandering further towards the bed (the bed which currently felt as though it were a thousand miles away). It was infuriatingly difficult to leave enough distance between them for Remi to get at the buckles when all Ronin wanted to do was have him close; proof that he was torturing them both, in fact.

Not that he would tell Remi that, of course.

Unbuckling another strap himself, Ronin decided he had done his share of the work - and he was ready and happy to have it used against him later, should Remi choose. As the alchemist continued to work, Ronin teased him with small and intimate nibbles to the side of the neck, his hands roaming over the buttons of his shirt, the fabric of his jacket.

Finally Ronin reached the oh-so-obvious bulge in his pants, giving it a hard and appreciative squeeze and humming a note of pleasure against Remi's neck. "Who knew you liked being tortured," he whispered back.
don't close your eyes

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi grinned at the sound of the door clicking. Though they were alone in the house, it seemed much more intimate to now be fully sequestered away in their room.

Ronin would find Remi's jaw flexing beneath his kisses, his neck and shoulders tense beneath the soft fabric he'd used to create his suit. No magic, he had to remind himself, over and over, the mantra becoming nearly meditative he repeated it so forcefully if only to keep himself from shredding the garment entirely. Whatever focus Remi had achieved however was entirely undone as his frustratingly encased erection was tantalizingly squeezed. Hissing between clenched teeth, the alchemist shook his head, grinning through mounting sexual exasperation.

"You know...maybe it does not even need to come off." Remi quipped with a playfully defeated sigh. Leaning back if only to place his hands squarely on his lover's shoulders, the alchemist pushed him back, using his telekinesis to ensure the ex-captain fell neatly in the center of the bed. "I only really need the bottom half, after all." He mused, the words a filthy lie. Hands roaming up Ronin's sides as the alchemist positioned himself astride his husband, he'd try to capture the guildmaster's wrists, and should his magic prove swift enough, to bind them together above his head.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
"A shame," Ronin teased right back as Remi gave up on unbuckling his armour. "You never know, maybe there were more surprises hiding under there." He had just enough time to wink at his lover before strong hands found his shoulders and gave him an energetic shove towards the bed. With the help of telekinesis his landing was more than comfortable, and he hummed a low note of approval as Remi climbed astride him.

Hips arching up, the alchemist would be able to feel the hardness of Ronin's arousal right where it mattered most, the hunter's hands running along the length of Remi's thighs - until, of course, they were captured and pinned above his head. Gasping in mock horror and struggling half heartedly against the bonds, he gazed up at the other man with smouldering eyes and a smile that was both devilish and hopeful.

"Well," he said, "here I am, Remi. All yours, and all tied up."
don't close your eyes

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"More surprises?" Remi hummed, making every attempt to amp up the level of incredulity lacing his words. "Far be it from me to insult you on our wedding night, but honestly, so long as you aren't chaffing under there, I will be quite pleased with what I normally find." The alchemist grinned back.

Ronin would feel the hardened pressure of claws against his bound-palms as animal instinct took over Remi's mind for a moment as their hips pressed together. Hissing out a breath that he didn't make any attempt to hide, Remi, having never even heard the word yoga, experienced what was probably the most pleasurable upward-facing dog that ever there was.

"Indeed." Remi agreed wickedly, placing his forearm next to Ronin's head to lean down and ravenously kiss away the ex-captain's smile. With his free hand—no magic, no magic, no magic—he continued the infuriating quest of buckles and clasps. After what felt like an eternity, mostly because each time Remi shifted to allow himself access to yet more buckles and knots he gave in—if only momentarily—to the demands of his body, grinding his hips across Ronin's while tugging his teeth against his lover's lower lip.q

"Does shifting count as magic?" Remi asked, only half-jokingly, his cheeks flushed and his breathing becoming shaky with desire as he arched his back to pull away, trying to see where a lion's bite or claw might sever enough leather to remove Ronin's clothing.