seeing stars
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Ronin Taliesin
they say it's all been done
but they haven't seen the best of me
"Oh good. Because it took so long to get all of this on that I don't remember if I stuffed more rose petals in there. I guess we'll find out when you eventually free me." Both Ronin's tone and his grin suggested that he fully intended for Remi to do this the old fashioned way, and he gladly welcomed the alchemist as he leant in to kiss away his smile. In a dance of tongues and moans and gasps for breath, Ronin found himself thoroughly enjoying the struggle against his bindings - not that he had any intention whatsoever of actually freeing himself.

Lips parting in a silent oh as Remi pressed insistently against him, Ronin felt the fire low in his belly start to kindle further, sending traitorous little pulses of pleasure through the hard length of him. "Mm... it... it doesn't count," he managed, feeling suddenly as though he wanted to throw caution to the wind as well. It was just armour after all right?

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i cut the ties and i jumped the tracks, for never to return
"If." Remi corrected distractedly, his lips melding from half-grins to silent moans of pleasure as Ronin's 'struggles' to free himself caused his body to shift agonizingly beneath the alchemist.

Lowering his head to Ronin's shoulder as a result of his rapidly diminishing willpower, he groaned a laugh against the thick fur there. "Good. Because I am about ready to quite literally chew through this to get to you." Remi advised through nearly-clenched teeth. That would be about the time Ronin would feel Remi shift for better purchase (and control); loops would be slit with large and sharp claws, buckles torn away from their ornate keepers, and finally—finally—flesh revealed.

Panting now, Remi's chest all but trembling in a haphazard rhythm, he tugged the armour up and over Ronin's head, having to make an unhappy exception and cut the ex-captain's hands free in order to remove the armour entirely. Rather than moving forward however, Remi merely sat astride the guildmaster, a hand upon his chest. Strangely, his fingers were still punctuated by claws, but feathers had begun to cover the skin of his knuckles as his palm pressed down with surprising softness. For a moment that Remi was determined to savour, he merely drank his husband in.

He knew his friend's body, the old and the new one, knew the body of the guildmaster, his lover, and though it was all the same man, connected in a string of memories that not even the gods had diminished, there was something new here too. Something that made Remi's lips twitch upwards as if meaning to smile, then grow crooked, only to part and pull in a ragged breath as his gaze (and fingers) moved up to gently cup Ronin's cheek.

"I am so lucky to have you." Remi whispered, the sweetness of his words in stark contrast to the heat in his cheeks and the bulge pressing unapologetically against Ronin. But he had to say it while he still had a mind capable of words. Because having Ronin, was precisely what he wanted to do next.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Given how much of his breath and concentration was already given over to touches and kisses, it was unsurprising that Ronin didn't have any words of encouragement in response to Remi's if. He fully expected it to be a when (as demonstrated only a few moments later), but for now Remi would have to take him on good faith. A deep and wicked laugh rumbled up in his chest, Ronin turning his head to nip gently at the other man's ear. "I wouldn't complain if you did. That's passion, isn't it?" He grinned.

Then, of course, Remi really did start to shred his armour to bits, and Ronin watched with a near feral glee as he was finally freed from its confines. Lifting himself up from the bed to aid with pulling the leather up and over his head, he took full advantage of his suddenly free hands to let his fingers tangle in Remi's soft curls, his hand to run down the length of the alchemist's chest to tease at the erection straining against the fabric of his pants.

Flopping back onto the bed, he found himself gazing up into shattered sea-glass green eyes, and his cheeks heated under the sudden scrutiny. He rested a hand atop Remi's, feathers and claws and all, and shot a bashful smile up at him. "Believe me," he muttered. "I am the lucky one. Aoife, too." He shrugged... before reaching up to tug Remi down on top of him properly, pressing their bodies together even while Ronin fought with the buttons on Remi's shirt now. Moaning into a deep kiss he had stolen from the alchemist's lips, he panted something like a 'please' or a 'now', trusting the other man to know how to do the rest.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
i cut the ties and i jumped the tracks, for never to return
The hands upon his body again made Remi shiver; his muscles clenched and rippled with the warm electric fire of Ronin's touch, leaving him wanting more and more and more.

The alchemist's expression was entirely adoring as Ronin spoke, and though his goal had been to cement in his memory this moment in its entirety through each of his senses, he didn't resist at all as he was tugged down. Fumbling awkwardly and shifting from one side to the other without breaking the seal of his lips upon Ronin's, Remi managed to shuck off his jacket as his lover's fingers worked at the buttons of his shirt.

"Oh nooo." Remi whispered against Ronin's lips, pulling back just enough for his counterpart to see the mischief in his gaze as he tutted softly under his breath. "You made me wait. So so shall you."

Firmly kissing his way down Ronin's jawline, his collarbones, detouring towards one of his nipples which Remi's teeth grazed over with his tongue for accompaniment, Remi moved lower still. Though rather than dragging his body down along Ronin's, the alchemist took care to not caress his lover's still-captive erection. Indeed as Remi's hands moved towards Ronin's belt, his fingers moved just so, such that the only tension the captured-captain would feel was the pressure of his own cock against his pants and nothing more.

"There were so many buckles." Remi said, as if to himself, pulling away the strip of leather holding Ronin's trousers up and flicking away the last remaining button with a claw. "Let's see if I remember how many.."

With hands that moved slowly, Remi reached behind Ronin's hips, curving against the swell of his ass to remove the guildmaster's bottom-layer of clothing. Then, as if the enormity of the release of his husband's cock was missed completely, Remi again (careful not to in any way touch it), pressed his teeth against Ronin's side. "One.." His voice was like a growl. As Remi moved, he dragged his freshly-groomed beard across Ronin's skin hoping to insight shivers and frustration alike. "..two.." A feathered fingered scooped softly along the curve of Ronin's hip bone, far, far too softly. "...three..." His tongue followed the line of his finger, suggestively moving from the flat of his tongue to just the tip. "...four..." His other hand reached beneath Ronin's thigh to draw a line from the curve of his ass to the back of his knee with the intention of stirring the muscles therein. Moving strategically again to fit himself between the guildmaster's legs now, Remi pressed a far-too chaste kiss against the inside of one thigh. "..five. Or was that six? Ahh. I suppose I will have to start over again. One.." Remi's voice was husky now with want, the shake in his fingers and the slightly too-eager bites of his teeth revealing just how much effort he was putting into this torture. Higher now, only a few inches away from Ronin's likely twitching-manhood, Remi teased the skin of Ronin's thigh with his teeth. "..two.."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Ronin hummed a note of approval which tapered off into a soft growl of frustration; the small victory at having managed to remove the alchemist's jacket, only to be denied the pleasure of undressing him entirely... Well. It was absolutely just desserts, but Ronin didn't have to be happy about it. "No fair," he said breathlessly as they parted, "I don't have claws to shred your shirt." Still, grinning and sinking back into the blankets and pillows, he let his eyes flutter shut at the feel of a hot and eager mouth trailing lines of fire against his skin.

What followed was an exercise in exquisite torture, Ronin gasping and arching into touches that Remi purposely denied him, kisses crackling like electricity where he received them. Running his fingers through his hair in an act of frustration that gave his fingers something to do, the hunter groaned and rocked his hips into the removal of his belt and his pants, releasing at last the hard length of his cock.

But Remi wasn't done. And his agonising countdown, accompanied by not going anywhere near his twitching arousal nearly drove Ronin to the edge of reason. "Remi!" He moaned - half a demand and half a plea as a shiver rippled through him, drawn out by nips and bites and kisses that were all just a little too far from the mark.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi the Alchemist
just pull me down hard
& drown me in love.
The alchemist smiled against the flat of Ronin's hip, hearing his name said in such a tone causing something inside of him to ignite entirely. Hands gripping the sheets of the bed, Remi offered his lover an innocent expression as his eyes trailed up the expanses of Ronin's body towards the hunter's pleading eyes. "Well now you have made me lose count again." He teased wickedly.

With a hand that moved precariously close to the base of Ronin's erection, kneading and massaging the flesh as he went, Remi tilted his head to the side and offered his husband an entirely cherub-like and innocent smile. "Is there something you want?" He asked, his voice dark and husky, a flagrant contradiction to the act he was putting on.

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Ronin had to grit his teeth to keep from swearing colourfully at Remi as he continued to tease and refuse, to bait and tantalise. The hunter tilted his head back into the pillows to press his eyes shut, lest the sight of his lover and his innocent, shit-eating grin drive him over the edge completely.

"I want you to stop fucking around and fuck me," he growled huskily. "Unless you want to ride me yourself - I won't complain." So saying, he arched his hips up slightly, as if to make it clear that he wouldn't be able to take much more of this. Remi was entirely too much, and Ronin's patience was far from infinite.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi the Alchemist
just pull me down hard
& drown me in love.
Unable to do much more than growl in response, for a moment the alchemist hesitated, torn between this excruciating agony and simply yielding entirely. Still fully clothed as he was and with Ronin's cock raised like an insistent way-point in his field of vision, obliging Ronin's quest in earnest would require some semblance of a pause on their part...

...but perhaps in a moment.

With a mouth hot and hungry, the alchemist took Ronin's erection between his lips. Unlike the teasing of moments ago, there was no coy tongue play, no softly lowering himself lower and lower. Instead Remi enveloped his husband's cock in one swift motion, one hand moving to cup his lover's balls to hasten the feeling of being completely encapsulated while his other hand roamed beneath Ronin's already raised hips to drive the hunter's body further against Remi's waiting mouth. A sound that was a strange mixture of a hum and a growl reverberated through Remi's throat and lips as he devoured his partner in earnest; tongue, lips, hands, and the movement of his all working towards the singular goal of hearing his name screamed, moaned, hissed, or whispered in a plea come from Ronin's lips.

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Given the lack of verbal response, Ronin's lips parted to offer something further - some encouragement or plea (or threat?) - before Remi stole all of his words and his sense besides. "A-hh--" he stuttered out in a moan, arching up even as Remi devoured him with lips and tongue and hands. The hunter was not usually a selfish lover, but as pleasure crackled up and through the hard and waiting length of him, he found his fingers tangling tightly in the back of the alchemist's hair, insistently pushing down even as his hips rocked in rhythm with the other man's mouth.

"Fuck-- Remi...!" He gasped, biting his lower lip hard enough to break the skin if he wasn't careful, Ronin already feeling an acute pressure starting to build at the base of his spine, thrumming out and down the backs of his legs and simultaneously up through his arousal. "Remi, don't--" Stop? Carry on? Even Ronin didn't know what he was asking for at this point.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi the Alchemist
just pull me down hard
& drown me in love.
Ronin's words were like a lather over his thoughts, entirely drowning away all conscious thought. Tugged between the immense satisfaction of knowing that his partner's orgasm was only a few strokes and thrusts away (and finding something wholly primal about wanting to drive him there with his mouth), while at the same time wanting to fuck the orgasm out of him, Remi moaned and shivered, relishing the pull of his curls and the desperation in Ronin's voice.

Shakily, Remi pushed himself up and away, his breathing without rhythm thought steadying slightly now that he was able to do more than sip in air when he had the chance. With eyes hooded with lust, he fumbled with the buttons on his shirt (it was his wedding shirt and so he wanted to keep it, but the urge to burst it into feathers was almost too strong to ignore). Though his eyes were unfocused, Ronin was still a remarkable sight to behold. His physical transformation aside, the ex-captain glowed with crisp star light that was quite literally breathtaking. Combined with Remi's strange new sight, the guildmaster looked completely ethereal: his eyes were like crushed sapphires smeared against the canvas of his skin, blazing with heat and light that almost put Safrin's magic to shame.

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Entirely unsure whether it was a groan of relief or frustration that escaped his throat as Remi finally pushed himself away, Ronin was left panting, his cock twitching with the after effects of his lover's experienced tongue. Watching with hungry eyes as the alchemist began to undress, Ronin just about got his elbows beneath him while Remi worked on the buttons of his shirt. Still, eager to help (even more so now that he was able to think in straight lines), the hunter shifted to sit at the edge of the bed, pushing the shirt over Remi's shoulders when it was finally unfastened.

Grasping the other man's hips, Ronin tugged him forward and on top of him, hoping to capture his lips anew to relish the taste of them both. In the meantime he fumbled to help unbutton Remi's pants, eager to feel his husband now, without any fabric between them. "Okay, ban is lifted," he murmured into Remi's mouth. "Magic all you like."

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi the Alchemist
just pull me down hard
& drown me in love.
Even in the midst of all that was happening, it was hard for the normally studious and careful alchemist to do anything more than complete the unbuttoning of his shirt with the precise amount of haste required. Fingers shaking as the last of the buttons were finally pulled away from the cloth, Remi leaned eagerly into Ronin's fingers, happily plunging down on top of his lover with a satisfied sigh that quickly turned insatiable again as Ronin's hot and wet tongue found his own.

"Ronin" Remi murmured in a daze. A hasty intake of breath turned into a slight snarl of frustration and muted physical discomfort as Remi's still restrained erection throbbed inside of his pants, teased by the easy friction of Ronin's naked body beneath him.

His husband's permission was like a breath of fresh air, and no sooner had the words left his lips, the remainder of Remi's clothing dissolved into more flower petals. Inhaling a swift breath as his erection was freed and pressed against warm skin, Remi bit down on his lower lip, dropping his head to Ronin's shoulder as he moaned in a haggard pant. "Gods, I want you." He said, or tried to anyways, but through the dim haze of his desire and the salty taste of Ronin's skin on his lips, he might have merely imagined it, so overwhelming was the man beneath him.

Running a hand down Ronin's side towards his hip, roaming over the side and around the curve of his ass, Remi ground his hips against the ex-captain's, pausing only long enough to offer his lover a roguish grin. "Again we find ourselves with only flower petals, and no coins to flip.."

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Ronin grinned against their kiss as he felt Remi's pants dissolve into flower petals, finally allowing him to properly feel his husband, skin to skin with nothing to separate them. Running a hand down the alchemist's back and pausing at his ass to give it a well deserved squeeze, the hunter was breathless all over again by the time they parted, their combined arousal almost painfully confined between them.

With a silent gasp and a wicked smile in return as Remi arched his hips forward to grind against him, Ronin let his fingers dance down the side of his lovers neck to pause against his chest, where his heart beat in rhythm with the ring upon his finger. "No coin needed," he said huskily. "You want me - you got me. I'm yours tonight, for as long as you can handle me." He grinned.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi the Alchemist
just pull me down hard
& drown me in love.
It wouldn't break the mood, in fact nothing was strong enough to do that, the alchemist laughed despite himself. Quips about their respective stamina levels were lost entirely as Remi's cheeks flushed with heat, having long ago reached his known levels of willpower. This was new territory entirely, and as much of a wandering heart as the alchemist had, he was more than ready to forgo further exploration into his limits and give himself over entirely.

More than slick with desire and with an almost reverent look down the length of their bodies, Remi grinned wickedly at Ronin as he dragged his gaze back up. Nudging the hunter onto his stomach instead, the alchemist wrapped an arm across Ronin's chest pulling him close and lacing his fingers across the ex-captain's shoulder. His free hand helped guide his length inside of his partner, the sensation of which quite literally pulled the air from Remi's lungs, and left him gasping against Ronin's ear.

Overcome with damn near every emotion he could put words to, Remi's hips rocked back and forth as he leaned his weight slightly more to one side than the other, holding Ronin tightly against him. "R-r-n" Or something like that managed to slip through his clenched teeth as he tried desperately to keep his rhythm slow, if only for a few heartbeats or so.