Gimme Your Candy Dweeb
For Peter
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
BEATRIX
Double, Double Toil and Trouble
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Beatrix was bored. She had spent the morning practicing her magic. Which basically meant she sat on the back porch breakin plant pot after plant pot under she wished she could break herself from boredom. But at least this way when mom came back she could show her all the practicing she had done and that would make her happy. Now though the 9 year old meandered the halls of the manner. What to do...what to do...

Oh! A snack sounded great!

But Bea did not go to the kitchen. Oh no. She booked it up the stairs, her feet making an obnoxiously loud slamming noise as she did so. With a quick, practiced hand she unlocked the door to the family's living quarters and marched down the hall before kicking - quite literally - the door of Peter's room open. "Hey there butt licker." she said, bouncing her way over to wherever he was. "Gimme all the candy in your secret stash. If you don't I'll break everything you own." she said, sticking out her hand. "Now, butt licker!!"
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER
There was a structure to Peters days. There always had been. In Caido, it was more self imposed than it had been before, but he found it helped him. Unless he had been told otherwise, he would train in the morning, and spend afternoons in his room, whiling away the time until it was late enough he felt comfortable going out.

Today started no different, but it went off the rails very quickly. The only warning he had was the echoing sound of footsteps coming towards his door before it was slammed open. Enough time to sit up on his bed and watch the door, not reacting to the intrusion. There was really no way he’d found to win with Bea, but if he didn’t react long enough she usually got bored of him.

It was just a matter of if she got bored before he got upset.

Peter made a show of looking around at the collection of bare surfaces in his room. There was precious little he had, the most notable thing about his decor was the amount of blankets he’d pilfered from other, unused rooms. Blue eyes found the girls face, and without a hint of emotion Peter replied. ”I don’t have any. And it’s... there’s nothing to break.”
And oh, don’t you wanna love?
And don’t you wanna feel?
I remember, you were reckless, you were hungry
You were real
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
BEATRIX
Bearric blinked at him. Not a quick blink, not a subconscious blink - a purposefully slow blink. Clearly the little princess was unamused. "I really hate that you make me do this." she said, parroting a phrase that was used by the family any time a particularly bad punishment was doled out. But Bea hasn't quite picked up on the small idiosyncrasies of those interactions because she never followed up her 'punishments' with love and affection.

She looked at the feet of his bed, eyes narrowing as she focused. Suddenly one was shorter than the others, though with three good legs still there wouldn't be much difference. But when she disintegrated part of the second, the entire bed tilted forward, leaving it at an angle that would make it difficult to sit or sleep on. Once again she held out her hand. "Candy, butt licker!"
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
PETER
The slow blink was met with a frown, one that only deepened at the words that followed. The phrase was new, but Peter had heard the sentiment over the years before. Whatever she was going to do was going to be bad. And if not bad, then at least incredibly annoying. To his immense displeasure, Peter found it was both, his bed thumping to the ground and his body sliding a few inches closer to the floor.

Crossing his arms stubbornly, Peter fixed her with a stare. ”I don’t... I said there isn’t any.” She hadn’t believed him the first time, and there was no reason to think she would the second, so he doubled down. ”And you have... have to be n-nice to get some. Like... like a real princess.”
You were real
Beatrix Launceleyn

Change author:
BEATRIX
Beatrix might have been young, but she certainly wasn’t stupid. An evil little smirk curved her lips as she crossed her arms. ”First you said there isn’t any, and now you said I gotta act nice to get it. Which means you got candy and you’re just a bad liar.” she said with a snicker. Bea looked around the room, trying to decide what to do next. Brown eyes spotted the dresser, and she grinned.

”I am a real princess. I’m just not a damsel in distress. I don’t need some stupid knight to get me candy so why do I gotta be nice?” she said, opening the top drawer of the dresser without asking permission. Of course, as a dresser ought be, it had clothes in it, which she started pulling out and tossing around the room. ”And since you won’t give it to me, I’ll just find it myself.”
Peter Pikely

Change author:
PETER
”That’s... that’s not what I meant.” Peter argued, standing up on his bed like he could somehow seem more imposing if he did. ”If you were nice, s-someone else might... have candy.” He crossed his arms as well, immediately feeling childish for but sticking to his convictions. ”And I... I haven’t got more since... you stole it last time.”

It wasn’t entirely true, but Bea certainly hadn’t left anything him anything good. And he wasn’t about give her anything more. He took a step forward as she upended his things onto the ground, stepping from the slanted bed to the ground. ”I didn’t... don’t hide my stuff in here. Anymore.”
You were real
Beatrix Launceleyn

Change author:
BEATRIX
"Well it's what you said." she said, a sarcastic drawl in her voice, speaking to him as though she thought he was stupid. With one drawer emptied she moved to the next, rifling through that one, tossing its contents on the floor. Humph! No candy! "Being nice is for weaklings. When you have power you can just take what you want." she said to him, again almost sounding as though she were reciting something. She was young after all, so the familial lessons were still being ingrained into her mind.

The thought that he hadn't gotten more candy yet made her snort with laughter as she pulled open the next drawer. "Candy is the only think that makes you happy of course you got more." she said with a no-duh sort of tone. That he might not hide it here though? That was an interesting thought. "So you hide it at your boyfriend's house huh?" she said, putting her hands on her hips.
Peter Pikely

Change author:
PETER
”That’s not... you need to have...” Peter gestured, trying to find the words. ”...balance. Different people get... get treated different.” There was a nuance to dealing with people, even he knew that, though he’d never been good at it. Bea should learn it too, especially if she was going to be a leader some day.

The frown on Peters face grew deeper as he watched more of his things scatter to the floor. He stepped forward in the wake of Bea’s mess and started grabbing things up in his arms, ready to shove them back in the drawers behind her.

Peter had gotten more candy, but he wasn’t about to admit that. Especially when the younger Launceleyn mentioned a boyfriend. Adam wasn’t even really his boyfriend, they were just a thing, something he didn’t put too much thought in. He sputtered, but no words came out, a red flush creeping up his neck and into his face and ears.
You were real
Beatrix Launceleyn

Change author:
BEATRIX
"Sounds like something a weakling buttlicker like you would say to avoid gettin' your butt handed to you by a little girl." she said with a sarcastic drawl, completely dismissing what he said. Besides, she had more important things to do, like tear his room apart in the name of candy. The next drawer was pulled open and rifled through, throwing clothes and other belongings everywhere.

"Do you even wash these? Everything smells like stinky boys!" she said, making a fake vomiting noise.

But eventually she made it through the dresser and no candy. She huffed and turned, seeing how red his face was. "Ha! You do have a boyfriend! Weirdo. Boys are gross." she said, snickering. "Hmmmm where would a buttlicker hide his candy..." she mused, looking around the room.
Peter Pikely

Change author:
PETER
Peter shoved things back into drawers haphazardly, trying to keep the havoc that Bea was wreaking to a minimum. "If you were... if you could just be nice, then I... I'd share some candy with you." He grumped, lifting a shirt to his nose to see if it really did smell or if the girl was just being dramatic. Ew. The shirt fell back to the floor as he continued. "But... you're not, s-so I... I'm not sharing."

Somehow, Peter had thought that maybe, maybe, he'd be able to keep some of his life quiet, for exactly this reason. Honestly he should know better. Being teased did give him an idea though. "You're just.. you're jealous." He tried to say the words with some smugness, to really sell the idea that he had something she didn't. There was a naive hope that occupying her with something else to argue about would keep her from ruining anything else in his room.
You were real
Beatrix Launceleyn

Change author:
BEATRIX
"Why should I be nice to you, huh?" she said, sticking her nose in the air and crossing her arms. "Launceleyn's are proud and powerful. You're a sniffling baby that can't even get a sentance out in one breath. I'm ten and I am tougher than you are. That's a problem if you're supposed to be one of us." she huffed at him.

She went over to his bedside tables then, starting to rifle through those. Maybe he kept the candy close to his bed. That's what she would do. Emergency candy right in reach. When he said she was jealous though, she snorted a laugh. "Why would I be jealous of you? I just want your candy."
Peter Pikely

Change author:
PETER
"I already told you." Peter snapped. "If you were... nice, or even just... nicer, I would... I'd just give you some candy. Even please." He was getting frustrated now, his words snappish. If he wasn't careful, he was going to say something he regretted, something that would come back to bite him in the ass but it was so hard. "You're not tough. Not... not more than me, not at all. You, you're..." Biting his tongue, Peter shook his head.

Following her to his bedside tables, Peter reached out and grabbed one of Bea's wrists, stopping her from rifling through his things. "Stop." He was already frustrated, and her getting closer and closer to his hiding spot was't helping at all. "You're jealous of my candy then." Peter pointed out, figuring if he couldn't win with sense, he could be pedantic.
You were real