Eye of Newt
for Remi
Asavvi Kouris
Weaver

Age: 27 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Laine Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Asavvi
My mind, my body, my soul
Only feels good standing out in the cold

It had taken long enough to get to this point that, now here, Asavvi wasn't going to waste time in getting the things she needed to start her life anew. She'd spent months giving in to despair and no w she would drag herself out of it with her bare hands if she had to. It was easier, having things to do, tasks to complete, a well planned and ordered list. Practicality was cold, perhaps, but it didn't burn like grief.

The wind seemed to push her along the street in the early morning, right along with the swirls of stray leaves. The cold kept her moving though she wasn't quite sure where she was supposed to be going. Her directions had been vague, but following a few landmarked corners she found herself at what she was fairly certain was the Alchemist's shop. Her hand hovered over the door handle for a moment before pushing it open and stepping in out of the gusty street. Immediately her hand reached up to smooth the flyaway hairs that had tugged loose of her braid. When they were tucked neatly back she gave a look around the space and hoping she wan't too early a tentative "Hello?"
Remi Taliesin
the Lullaby

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 67 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 93 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3859
and if all we've got is what no one can break
A bell would chime lightly as Asavvi pushed the door open. Within she would find the alchemist's shop a clustered but cozy explosion of ... well, all manner of things. Racks lined each side of the shop creating a narrow aisle to walk down. On either side were various experiments in haphazard states of completion: some looked like objects she could recognize (a staff here, a dining set there), others were wildly imaginative (a sun with gears, a collection of stars that seemed to glow, a plant that sprouted a flower, only to immediately wither and then begin the process anew).

At the back of the show through the hazy and warm light was a wood-burning stove, a countertop, and a man with dishevelled curls covered in charcoal bent over a piece of parchment. At the sound of a voice, he looked up, his smile immediate and warm despite how his eyes seemed to search uncertainly into the haze. As Asavvi comes closer, she will see that this is likely because he appears quite blind. Eyes once the colour of sea-glass are now pale and fractured. He can see, in his own way, but it certainly doesn't look as though he can.

"Hallo." He called back, boyish features gentle and welcoming.
i know i love you if that's all we can take

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Asavvi Kouris
Weaver

Age: 27 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Laine Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Asavvi
My mind, my body, my soul
Only feels good standing out in the cold

When Asavvi had pictured an alchemists shop her mind’s eye had created something more akin to the old apothecary that her been her old supplier: stuffy and dusty, shelves filled with rows and rows of serviceable but unimaginative boxes. This is much more eclectic in its wares and has more than a touch of whimsy and of warmth that welcomes her in. She is caught for a moment by some sort of stellar clockwork, the glowing stars giving her a swift slice of nostalgia for the magic of her childhood. At the answering voice she breaks away and hurries to step through the last of the racks and up to the counter. The young man there gives her another pause, his cloudy eyes something she’s never encountered before even though she assumes what it must mean. Announcing herself seems the proper thing to do but the fact that her name probably wouldn’t mean anything to him makes even that thought seem somewhat foolish. Still, manners were manners, blind or not.

“Good morning, I’m glad I’m not too early.” her gentle voice glosses over her brief hesitation well enough, let it never be said that Asavvi was anything less that polite at all times. ”I think I’ve found the right place, or at least perhaps you can point me in the right direction. I’m setting up shop just down the way and I’m looking for a few supplies—compounds really— that are a bit hard to come by. Are you the alchemist?”
Remi Taliesin
the Lullaby

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 67 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 93 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3859
and if all we've got is what no one can break
"Not at all." He replies with a bright smile. There was a time that Remi could be found in his shop at all hours, though he'd been living in the backroom then. If someone had told him that a year ahead he'd be married to Ronin and permanently living in the large monster hunter's guild, he would have just laughed. He laughed about it still, actually.

Whether or not he was the alchemist, Remi wasn't sure. He was the only one that he knew of, but far too humble to say as much, the alchemist merely offered Asavvi a boyish shrug and a vague nod. "I would be happy to help. What sort of shop are you setting up?" He asked with a kind smile, leaning against the counter and tilting his head in a very avian-like gesture of curiosity.
i know i love you if that's all we can take

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.