Back From The Hunt, I See
Bran ap Llyn

Age: 29 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Jacob Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The day had been a warm one, to say the least. The air was thick and humid, and it felt like Bran was swimming even as he walked along the driest land.

It was so hot the two had bathed both before and after they had gotten their prey - a fairly large stag.

They soon saw another person, and approached. They still had weapons, obviously, but lowered them and slung their bows around their backs to show that they meant no harm. If anything would happen, though... that was a story Bran didn't want to think on for too long.

"Greetings!" Bran said with a smile, extending his hand. "I am Bran, and this is Gareth. He and I were just out here hunting," he continued.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
say it's here where our pieces fall in place
Remi sat on the bank of the Whispershore, aimlessly throwing stones into the water. His mind was swept away in all matter of things—his husband contracting the blight, Ianto having gone missing (or perhaps just avoiding him), Ronin becoming king, Aoife learning to walk—and it was all a bit much for his kindly and altruistic heart and mind to handle.

And so he'd gone for a walk. The Leafchange air was crisp but warm, the sort of temperature that made you think you could stay in it forever. Hearing sounds behind him, Remi turned to see two men approaching. They holstered their weapons, but it had been a long time since Remi had been afraid of anyone. Once he'd been a lowly commoner and that was his reason for his lack of fear, for who would bother with him? Now though...now there was simply too much in him, too much power much as he hated it, to worry.

"Hallo." He called back, his accent musical and think. Rising and dusting some of the grasses from his pants, he returned Bran's handshake. "I am Remi, and I was...just sitting." He said with a boyish laugh, running a hand through his curls.

"Seems as though your hunt went well." He noted.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Bran ap Llyn

Age: 29 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"Indeed, it did go well," he said with a deep chuckle. Bran was certainly glad for the crisp, fresh air of the lake, even if it felt quite warm. He was glad to have had the bath before and after the hunt - the heat seemed to be killing him, even if it normally wouldn't have been very bad. The sheer thickness of the air (or so it felt) was what was so bad.

"Just sitting here? Don't you think it's humid out?" Bran chuckled once more, but not in a rude or mean way, of course - Bran was better than mocking someone.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Glancing around as if just noticing the air for the first time now that Bran had mentioned in, Remi tugged in a breath through his nose and held it, savouring the sweet tastes and smells of Leafchange. "Perhaps a little." He said with a boyish laugh as he exhaled. "But Deepfrost is just around the corner. Last year it was less than kind, so I will happily take humid over the snows." He added with a grin.
Bran ap Llyn

Change author:
Bran chuckled along with Remi. "Now that, I can agree with. It was brutal last year." He remembered the brutal cold of last Deepfrost - even if it was normally warm or cold in the season, last year's Deepfrost had been far too intensely cold for Bran - even when he was snuggled with Gareth under the furs with a fire roaring in their hearth.

"I would be willing to get a fire going and help cook some of this meat, if you would like any," Bran said, offering a smile to the other man.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I would enjoy that if you have meat to spare." The alchemist said with a grateful nod of his head. On him he had little to offer to add to the meal, but that didn't mean he couldn't be of service in other ways. "I can help skin and prepare the meat, or gather wood for the fire?"

With a bright and boyish smile the alchemist stood, glancing between the two men. Unsure of what their particular skill-sets were when it came to preparing meat and assembling a make-shift camp, he'd wait to see where his talents could be best utilized.