the silent stars go by
For Sascha
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
Ronin Taliesin
they say it's all been done
but they haven't seen the best of me
Things were getting worse, and though Ronin had vowed to his goddess, to Safrin, that he would do all he could to fix it, to make right what had been put wrong... it didn't feel like anything they were doing was making any difference.

The plan to annihilate the toxic plants from beneath the Spire; investigating and researching the blight with Phoebe; testing and trying and making the most of the little time he apparently had left... Ugh. It was exhausting.

So one breezy Leafchange evening saw Ronin sitting in one of the seats in the Temple, some distance from the Shrine. An inherently social creature, he didn't seem to look right, brooding and alone, and the effects of the blight on him were made all the more apparent in these times. His hands were clasped in his lap to stop them from shaking, and he stared seemingly at nothing towards the back of the Temple.

Would this help anything at all? Probably not. Would it make him feel better? No. But here he was anyway.

Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha hadn't been feeling very well at all recently and he had no idea what was going on. His hands were CONSTANTLY shaking and the normally all happy Sascha felt it to almost be impossible to keep the smile on his face now days. He had even started to lose weight since he found it a pain to do what he normally did; enjoy food. He had been walking around aimlessly the past hours, not wanting to meet up with people because of the nagging sense of vounurability that laid on him. Why? Well easily put; he wasn't secure enough to not lash out with rudeness towards even friendly people. If there was something that was imprinted in his DNA it was to be respectful and kind and he really didn't want to suddenly lose it. Why was he so easily moody now days? He really had no idea which made him even more moody. It was a vicious circle to say the least.

He had entered the temple, feeling chilled to the bone and had the sudden plan to hide out in the temple for some sort of coverage. His hands were shaking, trembling which made him cross his arms over his chest, mostly to avoid seeing it himself. The sound of his boots echoed slightly between the walls where he walked and found himself relived that there were few people around right now. Maybe they were off eating dinner or hanging out with their families. That thought was enough to make the moody, vounurable Sascha feel even sadder than he actually was. Families.. He really missed his family that he would never ever see again and even though he had gotten a few friends in Caido they had yet to form a close friendship which made him in this moody stage feel all alone as well. Stupid moods.. He was freezing. The temperature had dropped a lot since Caidos summertime and he was perhaps not dressed enough for the current weather.

His eyes scouted the room and they got stuck on another man that seamed to not feel so great either. He really didn't want to bother this man (whom he only saw the back of the head of) but even though is foolish mood the instinct of helping out bubbled to the surface. 1. He was alone. 2. He did also seam to be bothered by something. 3. Sascha himself felt lonely. And the gods knew he really could use some company.. but would it really be worth the risk? Sascha sighed slightly before he went up to sit himself down beside the other man that he had seen before. Yes he had seen him before! He cleared his throat a bit before he with a weak sounding voice greeted the other man; "Hello.. are you alright?"
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
So lost in his own thoughts was Ronin that he didn't even notice as the other man stepped up and plopped down beside him, the hunter jumping ever so slightly before conjuring a wan smile that didn't seem to reach his too dark eyes. "Oh - hello," he said, his own voice hoarse from lack of use since he'd entered the Temple... how long ago? He didn't know.

"I'm as alright as I can be," he said, not one to wither or complain, though his hand tremored in a similar way to Sascha's as he reached up to run his fingers through his hair.

"You're sick too, huh?" he mumbled, sounding quietly apologetic about that. "I'm Ronin, by the way." The fact that he was actually the King of the Hollowed Grounds now still escaped him regularly; he wasn't used to people knowing who he was.

Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha shivered slightly; probably cause the lack of food he got into himself right now. Not that he didn't have food but more like the apatite was gone and had left him without a note. Thanks to this shiver he didn't really think about that he drew up his knees against his chest and closed his arm around them where he sat. Butt and feet on the bench. He wanted to peer out into the distance as he had done so many times before as of late but he almost forced himself to instead look at Ronin with a try at a comforting smile. It succeeded.. barely. Listening to Ronin he involuntary rested his head on his knees but thank the gods he still managed to look at him with that comforting smile on his lips. It was such a feat that he would have earned a medal by now almost considering how beat he really was.

"Either sick or dying, not completely sure right this second." Sascha said tiredly but still with that small smile on his lips to try and convey that he was joking about the dying part, at least he hoped he were. "It seams like i have gotten some evil sort of cold or something. I had hoped it would be gone by now but it seams to get worse." He said truthfully before the smile actually got a bit wider on his face. He would not let this sickness beat his hospitality after all, no matter how much he felt like dirt. "Nice to meet you still Ronin, My name is Sascha. How long have you been sick? Can i get you anything?" He surprisingly asked as he sat on the bench like a beaten puppy. It was very visible that he didn't feel good at all and still he honestly asked if he could get the other man something. Well that is Sascha after all, sick or not.
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Ronin let out a dark chuckle, though he hesitated to say how right the stranger might be. He was certainly dying (one way or another) but he didn't know if other who were sick shared the same fate. "It... does seem to be going around," he said softly, unsure that he wanted to really break it to the other man that it wasn't a cold he was suffering from - probably. Because Ronin might be wrong, right? No need to worry anyone if it turned out that it was just a nasty illness.

"It's nice to meet you too." His smile warmed a touch; Sascha's was contagious, it appeared, and even having someone to sit with was soothing despite himself. "Me? Since the beginning of Leafchange, I think," he said. "Thank you for the offer, but you needn't trouble yourself. The company is nice enough - though it would be good if it was a little less dreary in here, don't you think?" He smirked.