In The Dead of Night
MP Vision
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
Stretch out my life
And pick the seams out
Sam did not dream, after he had Ascended.

Or, at least, he did not remember them when he woke up - he supposed he had no way of knowing if he dreamt until the moment his eyes opened, but somehow he doubted it. The Voice seemed like she would not value dreams, distracting little human things that happened during sleep, something she had taken away the need for.

But one night he did dream - in a forest, the Greatwood; the bark of the trees crumbling into black Blight. If he touched his fingers to it, it fell away, almost like the whole world would go if he pushed from that point. Sam took his hand back, scared, and looked through the trees. When he saw The Voice, he nearly cried out in joy. Safety.

"Is..is this so you can talk to me about what's been going on? About The Blight? Please, tell me it isn't us. Tell me who...tell me why it's happening." He asked, falling down to his knees and looking up at the one he now so easily thought of as mother.
take what you like
but close my ears and eyes
WORDSWORTH

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

And then she was with him like a warm embrace. Her hands softly caressed his jaw while her consciousness fit against his like a perfectly matched puzzle piece. Deep into his mind she infiltrated, a gentle presence to quell the racing thoughts she saw sparking brightly.

Into his mindseye she projected images and explanations, footsteps in the moss and rolling vistas. More would be explained in detail, but for now she hoped that what little she could impart unto her bright one would be enough to sustain his light and his trust if only for a little longer.