keep my head above water
Sarya Daemenor
Thief / Assassin

Age: 28 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Rayo Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Oh, yes - Sarya was enjoying herself quite a bit. With no ulterior motive, she could simply appreciate Edrei's sensuality without setting any mental boundaries for her own... passions. Warmth tingled through Sarya as the other girl's gaze lingered on her lips. With the faintest of smirks, Sarya parted her lips, wetting them slightly with her tongue, teasing the bartender before their eyes met again. When the girl pulled away, twirling toward the shelves behind her, Sarya giggled. "Well, where I come from, they say sharing is caring," she informed the back of Edy's head sweetly, "Though I'll admit that I've never been very good at it, either. I suppose you could call this... an exception to the rule, for me."

The darker girl reached for the top shelf, and Sarya couldn't help but lick her lips as she appreciated the way Edy's shirt rode up, revealing smooth, chocolate skin. What would it be like, she wondered, to simply be with someone? No secrets, no death, no thievery... just skin on skin, lips on lips, enjoying the feel and the taste and the sound of each other... without meaning to, Sarya lost herself momentarily in a daydream, imagining what it would be like to wrap her fingers in the other girl's wild hair, pulling her close...

The clink of the glasses startled Sarya, and only years of practice kept her expression from giving her away. She sat back, taking one of the glasses that Edy poured, swirling the contents slightly as she raised her glass to inspect its contents. The thick, amber liquid did indeed appear to be of a better quality than Sarya had expected to find in this ruined landscape, and she returned Edy's mischievous grin as she raised her glass to meet the other girl's. The soft clink of glass on glass sounded, and then they were each taking a swig of the liquid within. "Edrei," the girl introduced herself. Sarya liked the name. It was strange and foreign on her tongue, but intoxicating somehow, not unlike its owner.

Sarya listened to Edrei's story thoughtfully, swirling her liquor absently in its glass. The girl's story was not unlike her own, and Sarya wondered what strange force had pulled them from another world into this one. Why them, and not some other unsuspecting soul? What had singled them out from the masses, pulling them through a portal, squeezing them through some strange space-time wormhole, leaving them stranded here? Indeed, what was so special about here that new people were flocking here, against their will, by the dozens?

Edy's question brought Sarya's attention back to the present. She nodded. "Yeah, I went to sleep, and when I opened my eyes, I was in the middle of nowhere beside this big, black tower with a whole bunch of people who looked just as lost and confused as me." She shrugged. "To be honest, though," she added with a wicked grin, allowing her gaze to slide down Edy's body, "I think I actually like it better here."

text. "talk"

Sarya Daemenor
so the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing

Messages In This Thread
keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 09:17 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 10:32 PM