i'm still turning out
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
in the right heaven-yellow light, anything could be
holy enough to save you
Dark eyes drift over Phoebe when she speaks, and the Penumbra crosses her legs beneath her before she leans back on her hands – wearing hardly anything compared to the bundles Phoebe wears. The benefits of her Ascension, she cannot feel the chill, nor does it affect her. And she listens while Phoebe mentions the wedding, a soft smile crossing her face at it. “I haven’t actually started yet – I wanted to come invite you personally. Remi will be there, and Deimos. And whomever else.” She trails off, realizing how close it was getting, and huffing a quiet sigh in response to the pressure of it.

But her pressure was little in comparison to Phoebe as she continues. Head tilting, eyes and face contemplative while her friend stares into the fire. And she leans forward to offer a cold hand to her friend’s knee should Pim allow her, eyes looking up to her face with a sad look. “I am sorry.” She says softly, contemplating the time she had met him. “If I’m being honest, he seemed like a tool anyway.” She shrugs her shoulders again, unsure if Phoebe wishes to speak more on it. “And portals, they are… Strange. Upon coming here I have memories of another life, of another portal version of myself that had lived a long life. I do not know if you’ve met Kiada, but she is here… And in that other version of myself, I am her mother.” She explains, a small frown and a tilt of her head. “The way they work is disorienting. Has he come to you since?” She asks before Phoebe continues further.

And well, what an adventure that was. Eyes widen in a small amount of surprise. She wonders what the harm in Remi’s goose chase is, that if it even spared one life, it would be incredible. “I let Jigano and Rory in, on Longnight…” She trails off contemplatively before thoughts drift to Wessex, a newfound sister. She’s sure Wessex didn’t like it, but Phoebe was here and relatively unharmed. “I am guessing tensions were high? What did Wessex do?” She asks quietly, wondering.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
i'm still turning out - by Rexanna - 08-27-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: i'm still turning out - by Phoebe - 08-27-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: i'm still turning out - by Rexanna - 08-27-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: i'm still turning out - by Phoebe - 08-27-2019, 11:16 PM
RE: i'm still turning out - by Rexanna - 08-27-2019, 11:43 PM
RE: i'm still turning out - by Phoebe - 08-28-2019, 12:30 AM
RE: i'm still turning out - by Rexanna - 08-28-2019, 12:45 AM
RE: i'm still turning out - by Phoebe - 08-28-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: i'm still turning out - by Rexanna - 08-28-2019, 06:55 PM
RE: i'm still turning out - by Phoebe - 08-28-2019, 09:57 PM