Like a Thief in the Night
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
Adam could not pretend, when he asked Pet to meet him at Lucas' house, that he had entirely innocent intentions. After all he was inviting Pet over to 'try out' the small corner he'd carved out for himself in the Devil's Advocates, filled with blankets and cushions, hidden behind a thick curtain. It was hardly the kind of place one went to for an innocent cup of tea.

Besides, most times they'd met recently had ended...intimately, in one way or another. It was getting more and more difficult to pretend he was inviting Pet over for a casual hang out. Often, he invited Pet over because when they didn't see each other for a day, he found his thoughts filled with the strange man.

As he was stood outside waiting, regrettably wearing a shirt that actually covered his chest (for even Adam's desire to dress as slutty as possible could not overtake the fact that it was freezing outside) it began to snow. Slowly at first, little flakes lazily dancing down past his vision, but soon it was a thick coating falling down, covering the ground and buildings around him.Adam stepped back into Lucas' doorway, hoping Pet would still come in the blizzard.

Snow falling in his thick hair, stomping his feet to keep them warm, Adam waited to see if Pet would appear.
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
Invitations from Adam were very quickly becoming part of Peters daily routine. Granted, this particular instance was a little unusual. Usually, he was invited to Adams house, or some third, neutral place. A place with at least a little privacy, so they didn’t need to worry, no matter what they ended up doing. Someone else’s house didn’t exactly have the same charm.

Not that Pet was really someone who appreciated charm. He just didn’t want to be embarrassed.

But, even if he, for whatever reason, did not want to see Adam, he did want to go out, just to enjoy the snow. He’d arrived in Caido at the very tail end of Deepfrost, and had missed the most of it. No, this was fresh, and so new to him that all he could do was marvel at its wonder.

Pet arrived late, only the red tip of his nose visible through the thick bundle of his many scarves. He came to a stop in front of Adam, taking a moment to smile up at the snow in the other mans hair before looking over at the building they were stood by. ”Strange place.” His head tilted as he spoke, a question in his voice.
to be with you again
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Pet arrived, looking as if he was buried in someone's pile of laundry. Adam would have once immediately begun to mock him, but now his first reaction was to smile to himself at how cute it was. He had cringed at the thought of covering up his collarbones, but here was Pet dressed like an abominable snowman made of scarves.

"Oh, yeah. S'more than it looks, though. I'm about to show you a secret." Adam held out his hands and made an arc with them, wiggling his fingers.

He was not very good at suspense, so he opened the door and pulled Pet through, taking his hand easily and leading him through Lucas' house to the door that led to the Devil's Advocates. "So I'm in like, this club sorta thing. It's meant to be more than that, I think, but at the minute we're just kinda chilling out and stealing shit sometimes." Through the door, down some stairs, Adam looked behind himself to see if Pet was following.

"I have a little place of my own here...thought you might wanna see it." Adam went through some more doors and rooms until he came to a room with a curtain separating off one corner. When he pulled the fabric aside, he revealed a pile of cushions and blankets a couple of feet high, obviously stolen from various abandoned houses and market stalls. Light, filtered through a thin blanket, came from a small window high up in the wall. "What do you think? It's cosy, right?"
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
and I can hardly wait
Despite how bundled up he was, it was obvious Peter was delighted by Adams gesture, a short huff of laughter leaving him as he was pulled into the house. He struggled with scarves as he was lead down a flight of stairs, Pet taking a moment to really realize why he was struggling. The other mans hand wrapped around his just felt natural, a thought that would leave his head once he’d had it.

”Place of your own..?” Peter repeated softly, having missed the entire first half of Adams explanation. He’d been quietly stuck in his own head, but luckily it seemed like whatever Adam had been saying didn’t need too much context. Especially not when he revealed a little corner that looked like heaven to Pet.

Instead of answering right away, Pet slipped out of his boots and dropped his mass of scarves on top of them, climbing onto the plush pile carefully. He shifted until he was comfortable, then faced Adam. ”It’s cozy.” He agreed seriously, a smile breaking out before he had finished. ”I like... I like it. Are... are you coming?” His smile grew a touch nervous, Pet suddenly realizing he’d just climbed on without asking permission. Look don’t touch was not a rule that often applied to what Adam showed him, but maybe this was one of the exceptions.
to be with you again
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
"Yup. Well, not really mine mine, but mine enough." Adam said, as if that explained anything at all about his ownership of the corner. Really, if Lucas particularly wanted the space he had no actual clout to argue back with, but he hoped no one was too interested in taking away his make out spot, especially after he'd used it a couple times (because he wasn't going to clean those cushions).

Peter slipping immediately out of his boots and scarves made Adam laugh. He seemed made of contradictions; so awkward one day and flinging his clothes off at the sight of a pillow the next. Covered in scars but still so soft in so many ways, unlike the hardened souls Adam had known back in his old life.

"Oh, I'm coming. It's not just for you." Adam kicked off his own boots, then took off his belt, but this he took with him into the pile and laid it at the back, by the wall, so his guns were not on display. When that was done he crawled back to Pet then over him, grinning down at him. "Hey. So you know what's even better about this place right now?" Slowly, he leaned down to press a kiss to Pet's neck. "No one else is around."
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Change author:
and I can hardly wait
Peter nodded along to Adam's explanation of ownership, not following at all. Adam himself didn't seem to be entirely sure of what he was saying, so it couldn't be overly important. His head tilted to the side when the taller man laughed, and blue eyes followed the hands that placed Adam's belt near the head of the bed. A brief flash of discomfort darkened his features, he didn't like guns, and even though Adam's were small they were still enough to make him wary.

"It's not? But I like it so much..." Pet smiled shyly, playing with a joking tone. He looked back up at Adam, almost surprised to find him so close. By now he was so used to Adam's presence that it was a joy to have him close, rather than a cause for worry. And it was even better when he leaned down, lips and words both sending a thrill down Pet's spine.

Hearing that they were alone, even in a strange place, broke down the last little bit of worry Pet had, and he reached up to wrap his arms around Adams shoulders, a soft sound falling from his lips. He was still uncertain of his limits, of what was and wasn't going to be okay, but every time they did this he grew more and more certain. One of his fingers dipped down to play at the edge of Adam's collar while his other hand worked to pull the other man closer, his head tipping to the side to give easier access to his already marked neck.
to be with you again
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
"Liking ain't owning, is it. Maybe you need to convince me." Adam winked. It was very easy to flirt with Pet, especially when the weakest of lines would make him blush.

Not that they were at that stage. Easily they fit together, a breath of relief leaving Adam as the tension did too, sinking down to fit against Pet. A leg between his and a hand holding his jaw, matching the forceful kisses he pressed onto him. They had kissed before, done more too, but suddenly he felt a fire in his belly that demanded more. If Pet would let him, he wanted to take all he had to give.

The tickle of fingers on his collar made him lean up and back away for just a moment to pull his shirt over his head in a practiced motion, made easier because he always bought shirts several sizes too big (how else would they gape open to show his chest?). As soon as he was without the barrier he sank down to kiss Pet again but now along his jaw, down his neck, soft and gentle until it wasn't; teeth adding a new mark to the skin there.

"Pet.." He whispered, kissing the corner of his jaw twice more before moving to speak by his ear, his hand stroking slowly up his side. "Can I fuck you?" There was a time for romance and there was a time for directness, and right now with his quickly hardening cock pressing against Pet's thigh he found he had little patience for poems.
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Change author:
and I can hardly wait
Adam sank down onto Pet and he melted. There was nothing just felt more perfect than the other man pressed close, like a missing piece he’d long ago accepted as lost forever. He let himself be manipulated easily by the hand on his jaw, the lips on his throat, low moans leaving his throat.

A moment of respite came as Adam leaned back to remove his shirt, shy blue eyes roaming over the newly exposed expanse of skin. Pet was never sure exactly how much he could get away with when they did this, but he was getting more confident every time. Confident enough to lift his arms and wrap them around Adams shoulder, pulling him closer and tipping his head to allow easier access to his more sensitive parts. And as the kisses grew more rough, Peter grew more bold, one hand slipping up to tangle in Adams hair, the other dipping down to splay put between his shoulder blades.

As always, Pet would be perfectly happy to do this forever. The novelty of having someone want him, especially someone like Adam, was still as fresh as ever. If the moment of blissful, moany kisses ever ended, it would be too soon.

Still, there were a few things he could forgive for interrupting the moment, and Adam question was one of them. Before his mind could even begin to process the question, his body was answering for him, his hips straining up for even the slightest bit of extra pressure against his own suddenly hard cock. He arched into the hands on him, the lips on him, and nodded, sound all he could to gasp out a strained yes.’
to be with you again
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The answer was there before Pet spoke and Adam grinned hungrily as he felt hips press up against his own, the needy and fluid movement underneath him. Hearing the yes so enthusiastically, knowing that Pet would not give it to just anyone...Adam felt both a wave of affection and a shiver of arousal run through his veins. "Didn't know you were so slutty." He half-laughed, half-whispered by Pet's jaw, then kissed down his neck again, sucking on the bruise he had already made to rehighten the sensation. Pet's skin, scarred and pale though it was, was addicting to mark.

More kisses trailed down to his chest, Adam pulling Pet's shirt off. Hands stroking down his ribs, he looked up at Pet and winked before going to suck and bite at his nipples, moving a hand to play with the other one. Trying to work out what made Pet moan the loudest, move the most; Pet was a riddle he hadn't quite worked out and he was desperate to get the final clue.

When Pet's chest was covered in darkening bruises and his nipples were overstimulated he moved on, reaching to unbutton his own pants to release some pressure on his straining cock, which begged him to move his hips, to toss Pet over and take him right away, the heat in him needing a release -- but he wanted to take this slow. There was only a first time once.

His hands came up to take off Pet's belt, unbutton his pants. Kneeling between his legs, Adam leaned down and pressed a kiss to the bulge of his cock through the fabric. "Seems like you're enjoying yourself. Y'know.." Pulling out Pet's cock and kissing the tip, he looked up and smirked. "You have a really pretty cock."
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Change author:
and I can hardly wait
There was no time to second guess his decision. There wasn’t even a chance to be embarrassed by Adams words. All Pet could do was moan as marks were painted on his neck, his back arching up into Adam. He wanted to keep his eyes on Adam, so he had some way of bracing himself for whatever came next, but he couldn’t. He had to close his eyes and throw his head back, stars filling his vision.

Without thought, Peter’s hands followed Adam down his chest, his fingers curling in the other mans thick hair. He tugged, arching up closer to the other mans touch. Pets breath came in short gasps, too ragged to moan properly in the face of Adams ministrations.

Just as he thought he was starting to adjust, to get a little used to the feelings thrumming through him, Adam pulled away, leaving him wanting. An embarrassingly desperate noise left his throat, but he wasn’t left untouched for long. Adam undid first his own pants, then moved on to Pets, who lifted his hips to try and help as much as possible. He’d never so desperately wanted to be seen, and touched, by anyone else. A giddy, breathless laugh left Pet when Adam spoke. To say he was enjoying himself was an understatement. He’d never felt like this before, so wanted, so... worth wanting. He would do nearly anything to keep a hold of the feeling.

”Y-y-you... you said... that... said that be... before.” Pet gasped out, lifting an arm to cover his eyes, just so he didn’t have to watch what Adam did. All he wanted to focus on was the feeling.
to be with you again
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
"Oh, I have?" Adam asked, genuinely not remembering the first time. It was not particularly unusual for him to not remember specific moments from hook ups though, especially as the majority of them occured when he was high or drunk (much like the whole of his life, really). He took it in stride, smiling and stroking one finger slowly, slowly up Pet's cock. "I must really mean it then."

He took some time to tease, to lick just at the base and use his fingers to brush feather-light against the head and balls, bites on Pet's inner thighs appearing every so often. If this were not the first time, he would have spent longer there, just seeing how desperate he could make Pet, how arched he could make his back (a fun game, one he definitely wanted to return to) but as it was he was too excited to get to the main event.

Reaching into the pillows, he pulled out a small box. Of course, he'd kitted out the cushion pile with sex supplies. This was not his first rodeo.

Slightly chilled and oily liquid on his fingers and cock, he leaned over Pet and looked him in the eyes. "I'm gonna go slow and sweet for you, babe." A wink, but then a moment of seriousness: "Let me know if it's too much, ok? We can stop any time." With that said he pushed a finger inside of Pet, gently thrusting then curling it, trying to drag out the sensation for as long as he could so Pet had time to adjust.

"You wanna be fucked so badly, don't you?" He asked, coming down to kiss at Pet's chest. "I can see it in your eyes. You want me to fuck you and show you what a good cock feels like." Dirty talk had always been something Adam liked, and his own words seemed to have an affect on him, his hips rolling into the air, anticipating Pet's tightness.
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Change author:
and I can hardly wait
A disbelieving huff of laughter tried to escape Pet, but was interrupted by a moan, dragged out by the barest touch against his cock. The fragments of trepidation, of embarrassment and self consciousness were scattered away to the corners of his mind, becoming less concerning with every touch. Adam made him feel like he’d never been touched before.

As it continued, more and more of his sense left Pet as well, leaving him squirming and moaning under the ministrations. Half formed words left his lips only to be hiccuped into senselessness on the tail end of gasps, Pet fighting the urge to close his legs and beg for a moment to catch his breath. There was the full sense that he should be doing something more returning the favour in some way, but he couldn’t even keep control of his fingers, much less his arms or mouth.

Despite how much he might have begged for respite if given the chance, when Adam actually did pull away Pet whined desperately, his hips rolling into nothing a few times before he forced his lust hazed gaze towards Adam, the word ”Why?” on his lips. The flush that painted his cheeks spread to his whole face when he saw what Adam had in his hand, what was going to happen.

Pet couldn’t quite figure out how to make the words to respond to Adam, so he simply nodded, eyes focused on what Adams hands were doing. He worried at his lip, stiffening just the slightest when a cold finger pressed against him. For a moment, it seemed like he might ask to stop, his brows pinched together and his eyes closed, but as Adams fingers curled a surprised moan left him, Pets eyes fluttering open. Before long, Pet was shaking and panting again, his hips jerking uselessly.

”Y-y-Yes!” Pet knee Adam wasn’t actually looking for an answer, but he needed to give him one. Honest he would answer anything Adam asked of him, do anything he was told in that moment. Lips came down on his chest, the words Adam spoke rattling around Pets head and making him bear down, trying to get something more.
to be with you again
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Pet was so responsive, so easily to affect with the slightest touch of his hands - Adam found it intoxicating, finding the best ways to make the man beneath him moan. It was something he very rarely felt, joy in more than just the physical aspect of sex; there was an affection underlaying it that made it all the better. He wanted Pet to have a good time because he wanted him to enjoy himself, not just so he could think Adam was a capable lover.

"Then I guess I'd better do it, huh?" He asked, adding another finger. He knew Pet could take it, with his eager eyes and desperate whines. Adam thrust with them hard and unforgiving, fast and hard pushes into Pet to prepare him for what would inevitably be a passionate fuck.

When he thought Pet was ready enough, had been patient enough, he pulled his fingers away and rubbed one last layer of slick lube on his cock before lining up, his hands grabbing Pet's thighs and pulling them up and apart. For a second he savoured the view, Pet waiting open and ready before him (the sight making him even harder, when he had thought he was as aroused as could be). Then he pushed his cock in just an inch, looked up. "Tell me you want more."
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Change author:
and I can hardly wait
Sparks and static trail after Adams lips, Adams fingers, Adam. Pet has never felt anything quite like this, like the hammering in his chest ears, the haze of heat and fouling pleasure in his head and stomach. It is hard to pay attention to anything but the motion of Adams finger, fingers, inside of him, to do anything but try to rock against the motion.

Pet couldn’t move to kiss at Adams skin, couldn’t make his mouth work to make words anymore. All he could do was close his fingers around Adams shoulder, and tangle them in his hair, and moan, and watch. The watching almost did more to him than the touching did. Pet could feel his release, slowly at first, but then faster, cooling in his gut until—

Until Adam pulled his fingers away, a surprised gasp pulling itself from Pet as the sensation he’d been losing himself in was taken away suddenly. He knew what came next, what was coming, eager excitement creeping into his moment of lucidity. His skin still tingled where Adam touched him, and he sighed softly as Adam opened his thighs, held him open.

”I-I wa-wan... I want more. I want ever... everything you wanna give.” The words came out shaky, but grew more confident, more tinged with desperation they went on. Blue eyes met dark ones (no, not dark, rimmed darkly, but warm, like gentle winds and sunshine) and blinked, slowly, shyly. ”P-Please Adam?”
to be with you again
PETER