Lily Balfour
Entertainer
Age: 26 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 8
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP:
LILY
If the redhead was wild before, she’s positively feral now, ruled by gut and groin - and with her hunger satiated (raw deer has never tasted so good!), her lust begins to take over.

Lily knows what she wants. Who she wants. The memory of his bite, of their rutting bodies and the ecstasy that flooded through her is electric. It sets the area between her legs on fire. But rather than go and ring the doorbell like a civilized woman, she stalks around his house, delighting in the hunt as much as the prospect of mating, because fuck, she’s feeling needy. Like a cat in heat, she wants to yowl her sex-drive to the eaves of the houses, to the moon, to Frey itself.

Ah! A lure! Tricksy.

Lily sets her ragged nails to the Ascended’s door, scratching on its surface to bring him down. She then giggles and hums in the back of her throat, darting to hide in the shadows of his neighbor’s house. Her body practically vibrates with anticipation; a pale, black-eyed mantis looking for her favorite lover.

Lucas
don't know if you love me or you want me dead
the way you're looking through my eyes
Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP:

Deepfrost, blight, weddings, Longnight, monarchs changing hands like the weather... meh. All in a day's corruption, in Lucas's opinion. Of most who dwelled in the Hollowed Grounds, the Ascended considered himself one of the least affected by current events. And so, as others tried to collect roses and plant them in various, inane places (don't quit your day job, fellas), Lucas did what Lucas did best. He profited. The Devil's Advocates could find work anywhere, all of it shady, some of it fun.

At the scritching at his door he glanced up from his book, raising an eyebrow and carefully extracting himself from the various silks and blankets and pillows arranged about the room. He had no need for light or warmth, but it stopped ice from forming and ruining the furnishings at night, so the room was softly lit as he meandered to the door.

Clicking it open, green eyes flashing in the night and piercing the darkness easily, Lucas peered out at his would be visitor.

LUCAS
making work for idle hands
Lily Balfour
Entertainer
Age: 26 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 8
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP:
LILY
She’s torn between literally pouncing on the man and trying to rip his clothes off, and doing her sexy walk out of the shadows. As he swings his door open, she is utterly unconcerned that there is nothing sexy about her right now. Pure lust radiates off her otherwise… not so clean body, one that is potentially covered in dried blood (from either deer or man, who’s to say?), sweat, and mud. One of the downsides to being blighted is the lack of concern for personal hygiene.

Ultimately, she settles on a strut, a hungry, wanton expression on her face as she comes out of the shadows towards him. “Luuuuc,” she purrs, drawing his name out as if it were a sensual stroke down her bare back. Barefoot and as white as the moon (sickishly so), Lily is more succubus than human tonight.
don't know if you love me or you want me dead
the way you're looking through my eyes
Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive