will work for stylish clothes (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
If Amun's goal was to keep Oliver's attention as he licked and cleaned off his fingers then he had absolutely succeeded. Oliver had initially planned on warning the man so not to cause that to happen, however, the Ascended seemed more than pleased to put on a show. The light blush on Oliver's face was enough to show how he was feeling on the inside. He felt turned on yet again, but also surprised. Amun was such a bold man and really, he should learn to expect anything from him.

With a laugh and a smile, he nodded. "I should be thanking you as well for well...everything."  Amun had brought him immense pleasure and he had to do something in response, more than just lending his blood. Glancing down at the other man's crotch before looking back up, Oliver couldn't exactly tell if Amun was hard or not. He certainly hoped so. "Are you sure there isn't anything else I could do for you?" It only seemed fair to offer one last time, especially when Amun had stopped him just when he had started to kiss his neck.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Oliver’s reaction to this whole experience was downright adorable. In fact, it was so downright adorable that Amun chuckled, the sound deep, low, and sexy. ”The pleasure was all mine, Blondie.” At the other man’s question, the potter grinned. Again, Blondie was cute to think that there was something else he might be able to do for the Ascended. ”Trust me, I am quite, quite satisfied.” He winked at Oliver, before stepping back so the other man didn’t do anything foolish. ”See you around, Blondie.” With that, Amun gave a jaunty little wave, then turned and walked away, whistling a sea shanty as he moved from shadow to shadow. Unsurprisingly, it had dirty lyrics.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Despite Oliver feeling as though it were unfair that he received so much and Amun only got to drink from him, Amun had completely other thoughts. Watching as the other man took a couple of steps back, Oliver already knew what he was about to do. Amun did seem to enjoy himself, so maybe he'd be able to pay the man back another day...wait. Pay the man back another day? Damn.

With a faint smile tracing his lips, Oliver watched as Amun began to walk away. "See you," Oliver wanted to have a nickname to call back as well, however, the only thing coming to his mind was 'fangs' and that wasn't sexy nor cool, so Oliver chose to leave it at that.

Adjusting his coat and fixing his clothes so they appeared just as they had before, Oliver finally left the alcove, looking back over his shoulder before disappearing into the alleyway. He never did get himself some nice, fancy clothes...
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die