will work for stylish clothes (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Okay. Oliver knew one thing: he couldn't magically make clothes appear.

He had seen Remi make things randomly appear and dammit, he wanted to do that too. He wanted to be able to snap his fingers and bam! A stylish pair of boots (that made his legs look sexy as hell) would appear and they would fit perfectly and all would be good.

And don't even get him started on other necessities. There were so many things Oliver needed now that he had arrived to this new land, but none to speak of. That's what led him to the Settlement. Through word of mouth, this is where people would barter for certain goods. There was only one problem: Oliver couldn't barter if he had nothing to barter with.

That left him with one, fabulous option: working! Or if it came down to it, begging.

So, here he was, wandering aimlessly throughout the marketplace, looking for anything that he needed. While he didn't have a physical list since he didn't exactly have any paper, he did have a lovely mental list filled with the things that Oliver simply wanted...or needed in some cases. Hopefully, he could find a stall that he was looking for or maybe even see someone hiring. Either way, Oliver needed some goods and he needed them fast. The LongNight was approaching and he didnt have anytime to waste.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun had decided that rather than skulking around the ruins during the day, holing up in some dark and ruined building, he’d rather be around people as much as possible. So, to change up his routine, he’d taken to finding a patch of shadow or dark alleyway, and then lounging there as the market bustled around him. It was much more fun to people watch and even flirt a bit with passersby than it was to be alone. While he probably could’ve hung out at Wessex’s house, he didn’t like being cooped up with the far too serious queen. And once he’d discovered that he could go out during the day so long as he avoided direct sunlight, he’d been impossible to contain.

Which was why he was covered head to toe in a dark cloak, leaning against the stones at the head of an alley. As a particularly attractive specimen walked by, the Ascended grinned, fangs flashing. ”Hey cutie. I think I have what you’re looking for right here.” If the blonde boy happened to glance the potter’s way, Amun would wink.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
Obviously, Oliver wasn't exactly looking towards the alleyways. Instead, he was looking at all of the people around him, looking at the colors, and simply enjoying all the things the market had to have. Someone must have fresh baked goods or something. The scent was strong and felt familiar, but he couldn't quiet place it. The people around him helped too. The more people he saw, the more ideas he got for the sort of fashion he wanted to wear.

While he was very grateful for the kindness presented to him by Rami....it wasn't exactly all that stylish. It would be perfect in a pinch, but the outfits weren't him. They felt a bit disconnected and not exactly Oliver enough. They would work for now, but Oliver did want a couple of things to spice up his wardrobe, things to show his own personal style. A small part of him wanted a necklace, but he knew that was the least bit helpful. So, instead, he focused on looking for some scarves, hats, and boots.

Whilst he was turning his head towards one of the booths, a voice called out to him. Glancing around to make sure it wasn't anyone out in the marketplace he looked puzzled. Nobody was looking his way? At first, he merely assumed he overhead a comment for another person before his eyes landed on a figure in an alleyway.

With a wink thrown his way, a light blush appeared on Oliver's face. He warily took a couple of steps closer to the man but made sure to stay somewhat within the marketplace. He hadn't heard of any horrible people...so maybe he wasn't too bad? But then again, how did he know what Oliver was looking for?

"And what do you think I'm looking for?"

Now if the man offered some fancy clothes, especially boots, in exchange for some work....Oliver may genuinely take him up on that offer. After all, that is technically bartering.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Well, the blonde had taken the bait. Time to see if Amun could reel this one in. Probably, given how much experience he had in this particular arena.

While he couldn’t emerge from the shadows, he did place one hand on his hip in a way that drew attention to his trim form, even through all the fabric. At the same time, he winked at the other man, following it up with a seductive grin. ”I think you're looking for a good time, because, let's face it, who isn't?” That much was true. And it was also true that the Ascended could definitely show the blonde a good time. Granted, it would probably involve different fluids than the other man was used to, but hey, beggars couldn’t be choosers. And if nothing else, the blonde looked like a beggar. Good thing he was so cute, because otherwise, dressed as he was, Amun wouldn’t have give the blonde a second look.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Oh. Oh. So he was talking to him...and that wink certainly wasn't for nothing. While Oliver couldn't remember shit about his past, he did know how to recognize very obvious flirting. Oliver knew that he could be a little oblivious, but even he knew obvious innuendos and could tell when someone wanted a little "fun". Still, it was a bit of a shock to see someone flirt with him so boldly. The shock on his face was a bit obvious, as was the hint of a blush. Even when his face was tinted red already due to the cold, that blush shined through.

Regaining his composure, he took a few steps closer, that way they could talk without the entire marketplace overhearing. Still, he remained out of the alleyway, just about four feet from other man. Oliver wasn't exactly how much he wanted a 'good time', but part of him still remembered the idea of playing hard to get. Now that Oliver knew the man was attracted to him, well, maybe he could get some good out of this.

"You know what I really want." He bit his lip as sexily as he could...which really, really wasn't all that sexy. He's trying his best. Oliver knew his outfit wasn't helping him, but maybe his cute boots would help? After all, that's one of the only things  that remained of his previous wardrobe.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Aw, well, Blondie was even cuter when he blushed in that adorable way. Amun’s smirked deepened, and gained an even more wicked edge. Whether or not the other man took the Ascended up on his offer, well, he imagined he could have a little fun with this one. As Blondie approached, the potter took a few steps deeper into the alley, so that he wasn’t entirely visible from the street. Not that he minded if people watched, but folks around here could be a bit prudish.

The other man’s flirting could use some work—he was giving off more of a sad puppy vibe than a sexy one—but Amun had seen worse. ”I think you don’t know what you really want, or what you’re missing. But I’d be happy to show you.” He could see all the signs of an eager pretty young thing, and the Ascended would be all too happy to initiate Blondie. And now that he was completely safe from the sun, he lowered his hood so the other man could see exactly what he’d be getting. After that, Amun crooked a finger in a come hither gesture.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
The man before him was certainly very eager. Oliver wasn't exactly sure how he felt about that. Sure, he couldn't remember any of his previous experiences, but he certainly knew their names for the very least. Besides, doing something with this man wouldn't even achieve him what he set out to do. At the very least, it felt like the other man was winning when he was merely a pawn in his game. No way was Oliver about to let that happen, especially when he still had those particular goals in mind.

Taking a couple steps closer, he leaned against the wall that marked the entrance to the alley. "You see....that's how you're wrong." He didn't want to anger the man or directly scare him off, maybe he could be beneficial, Who knows. "For one. I don't even know your name, which I know I'm missing." Wow, that was a very lame retort indeed. Maybe Oliver needed to learn how to properly give comebacks.

"Second, as you can probably tell, I'm not exactly...myself? Anyways. You see, I arrived recently," He wasn't about to disclose how soon. That's how you get taken advantage of. "And I don't have anything that really suits me. You know? So if you could help me barter to get some boots, scarves, and a couple of other things...maybe we could talk." Yes. Oliver really was trying to do this. He couldn't even believe he was doing it himself. What a great thing for him to do. What didn't help was that he was still blushing faintly throughout all that lovely talking from him.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Ah, the young pup had some claws. Cute. Luckily for them both, Amun wasn’t above getting a little scratched in the heat of things. While the Ascended’s sexual interest was waning—or whatever it was his kind did—his interest in playing around with the other man in another way was definitely growing. After all, he could have fun without tasting Blondie. ”Amun Arlun, at your service.” The potter made sure his eyes traveled down and back up the entire length of the other man’s body. ”Now I gave you mine. What’s yours, Blondie?” There was no way Amun was going to let the other man get one over on the Ascended.

”Ah, a fellow newcomer! I’d be happy to show you the delights of this land.” He winked once more at Blondie. ”Although I think you’re wrong.” The potter bit his lip, exposing his fangs. ”You look pretty good to me, at least from where I’m standing. But if you come a bit closer I’ll know for sure.” Again, he made that come hither gesture. The Ascended certainly wasn't going to help Blondie shop for clothes.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
The way the other man looked at him felt familiar, like he had seen it on people before. Shaking away the thought, he looked at the other man intently, hearing his name. Amun. Short and sweet. The look over did not go unnoticed and caused his blush to only darken slightly...or was that the cold causing it? Oliver wouldn't tell the truth if asked, no way would he admit to anything like that.

Chewing his lip, he paused for a moment before deciding it would be best to be honest. What harm could a first name do? "My name is Oliver." He spoke quietly but confidently, as though this was the easiest thing he could admit.

As Amun continued his flirting, Oliver couldn't help but feel...what was the word? As much as he wanted his clothes, he was mildly interested in what the man had to offer...not that he wanted to do anything super bad or anything. God. He was such a mess. It was when Amun bit his lip that Oliver finally saw the fangs. His eyes widened, giving away a shocked expression that he couldn't quite hold back. A small whisper escaped his lips "fangs..." What...was he human? None of the people he had really spoken to yet had fangs.

Taking a deep breath, he took a couple more steps forward. "And what exactly do you plan on doing?" His voice was much quieter and he wasn't as confident now as he was before. He felt wary. In an attempt to bring back some sass, he tried to remind the other man of his reason for even visiting the market. "I don't have too much time available. After all, I do need to get some more stylish accessories."
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Oliver. It was a start. Still, Amun wasn’t going to let Blondie get away with giving away so little, especially given how adorable the other man was when he blushed. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Oliver.” The Ascended sank a wicked amount of heat into his words. However, perhaps he’d pushed the other man a bit too far, if the way Oliver recoiled at the sight of the potter’s fangs was any indication. ”Fangs." Amun nodded in response to the whispered question. "I’m an Ascended. But don’t worry, I won’t bite.” The potter chuckled, the sound dark and low and oh so sex. ”Unless you want me to.” Actually, biting would just about be the only thing Amun would do to Oliver, but Blondie didn’t need to know that yet.

The Ascended smiled lazily and sensually at the other man. ”I can make it quick, if that's what you really want. And just a quick nibble and a quick sip. I promise you’ll enjoy it, Blondie.” Amun winked at Oliver, but the potter was fully expecting Blondie to bolt; given how skittish the other man was, Amun didn’t have high hopes for this ending in a good time.

Well, at least not for Blondie. The Ascended, on the other hand, enjoyed playing with his food.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
An ascended? Had Oliver heard that word before? It felt very familiar...so maybe that's what Sunjata had meant when he spoke of someone not quite human. Someone who couldn't feel heat. That still didn't exactly help Oliver to understand why on earth Amun would ever bite him. Was...was that what the fangs were for? Biting things? Was Amun a carnivore? Like a lion he ate people? But he said biting...

When he basically suggested that Oliver may want to get bitten, the look on the man's face was a strange one. One of surprise, confusion, and simply overwhelmed. Like how someone might feel if a rat the size of a human popped out from behind a door. He had no idea how to feel, especially when he didn't even know what biting meant or why the hell he'd want to be bitten in the first place.

Then he started talking about sipping and things only got even more confusing for Oliver. What was this dude going on about biting and sipping for? Acting like Oliver even knew what the hell he meant, which Oliver absolutely didn't. The young man had zero idea what Amun meant when he said he'd make it quick...but stupid Oliver still had his interest peaked. Wanting to know more. God dammit.

"I'm...I'm afraid I don't know what you mean." He was planning staying, but he was also prepared to run if attacked. There was still an opening to the alley behind him. It wasn't like Oliver thought Amun was going to attack, he was mostly just super confused. "When I said I was new I meant it. So explain to me this whole biting thing or absolutely nothing will happen." He had switched tones so fast. One moment he was unsure and even meek, but now he was trying to make himself seem bigger and in control.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Oh wow, when Blondie said he was a newcomer he really meant that he was a newcomer. And clearly he hadn’t been received the crash course that Amun had, given that Oliver didn’t seem to know anything about the Ascended. Well, luckily for the other man, the potter would be happy to give him an incredibly thorough education about the things that actually matter in Caido. As Blondie attempted to show some backbone, Amun just grinned wickedly at the other man. Adorable. Fucking adorable. ”If an Ascended bites you and drinks your blood, you’ll get sexual pleasure that’s even better than actual sex, Blondie. And so will I.” There. The potter had explained. Time to see if Oliver was going to go run scared, or allow Amun a taste.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
The expression on Oliver's face was one of surprise. Is that how things worked? That could explain how flirty Amun had been when speaking about biting him...then again, how could Oliver trust someone he had only just met? For all he knew, the man could be planning on using him. This is someone he had only just met. Maybe if it were someone that Oliver had known for a while he would've immediately accepted their offer...but someone he had just met?

So many possibilities flashed through his mind. Amun could kill him. Amun could be lying about the whole pleasure thing and this is again, an attempt to kill him. How could he know that Amun was being honest? Let alone that he would leave unscathed.

It was all overwhelming. He was very interested in the concept if it were true, to feel the apparent pleasure...but how could he know Amun was being honest with him? After all, they had only just exchanged names.

The sass he had once showed had started to leave, giving away to a different Oliver. One that was both interested but also nervous, worried. "Why here? Why in public?" He had to know more, to understand how he could trust Amun. besides...wasn't this a very public place to be feeling something 'more pleasurable than sex'. That seems not exactly private nor very enjoyable in Oliver's book.

"And why me? How can I trust that you wont hurt me?" Two more questions thrown towards the Ascended. Why hadn't he been told more? Wouldn't it have been important for him to hear about how the Ascended actually worked?!

One thing had been known for sure. Oliver hadn't run...not yet, at least. He wanted to know more, his curiosity had been peaked.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun glanced around, as if puzzled, though a wicked light glinted in his eye. ”Nobody’s watching, but if you want, I’m sure we can find an audience.” He winked at Oliver. ”Or if you wanna go someplace more private, just say the word, Blondie.” If that was the other man’s only objection, well, it would be easy enough to solve. However, it seemed that it wasn’t the only thing on Blondie’s mind. This time, the potter’s smile was almost gentle; he didn’t want to scare the other man, not really, though making him blush was totally fair game. ”You’re fucking adorable, that’s why. And as for trust, I swear that I will not do anything you don’t want me to do.” Amun took no pleasure in someone who wasn’t completely, totally willing. And he never really had trouble finding willing partners. If Blondie said no, that would be that.
amun

Coding base by Sky!