pissed planting
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

Eh. “Mmmm… Unimpressed, mostly,” she says with a shrug, because you know, the last person she’d fucked was a beautiful woman with a beautifully sized dick and I mean, how can you even begin to compare the experience of riding that cock and seeing those tits and that face with the cheeky guy in front of her. There is no comparison.

It’s too bad Frey is an Old God. They’d probably love Amun.

“Pretty isn’t my thing with men.”

She does a quick think about their small community and while she personally can’t imagine any of them going for Amun, she’s been wrong before. Lucas might (nevermind that he’ll die the first time the two of them meet). Rex and Bastien aren’t looking past each other. Sam is… Sam. Archebold is a ghost. Renaud? Who knows. Clem doesn’t exist yet. So. His options are looking pretty thin. “It might actually be a special occasion by the time you find an opportunity. We’re a small community.”

Emphasis on small. They all keep fucking dying.

Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun stretched like a cat, before moving into a sitting position. It gave Wessex the opportunity to see his lean muscles; while he wasn’t the strongest guy around, he was pretty fit, and he looked good. ”Guess I need to work harder then.” He sank quite a bit of heat into ‘harder,’ leaving no room for doubt what he meant. Still, he wasn’t being really serious; Princess was not that appealing to him, fun as the banter was. He liked his partners a bit more playful. And with different parts.

As she spoke about their community—he assumed she meant Ascended—he smirked. ”I prefer intimate.” However, he could sense the sadness lurking under her words, but didn’t really know what to do with it, so he ignored it. ”What about outside the community?” Just because the pleasure wasn’t as intense didn’t mean it couldn’t be fun.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

Well aware of what he’s doing, Wessex just raises an eyebrow. Oh men and their fragile ego. What is one person’s cup of tea isn’t anothers. Case and point - nubile young women. “Try again when you’re as big, black and hard as the Spire, yeah?” Just a little inside joke, there. Wessex isn’t a sizeist. After all, most women know it isn’t the length, but the girth, and what you can do with it.

“Mixed bag. Some love it. Crave it.” Like Edy. “Some will endure it for the sake of letting Ascended use their powers when shit’s going down, and it makes other’s skin crawl. Just gotta find the right ones.” Oops, looks like she forgot one little thing. A silly technicality. “Have to, cause it’s the only way you’re going to orgasm from here on it. Your dick is useless now.” So’s her clit. Technically. There’s no edging, no finger-fucking, no oral - no amount of sexual stimulation will wake her up.

And no one’s told Wessex about the boner room.

Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Wessex wasn’t going to be able to bruise Amun’s ego. For one, he didn’t really care what she thought of his sexual prowess; for another, they were just playing. If he was insulting someone, they’d know. So he just laughed easily at her comment. ”Challenge accepted!” He didn’t know about black or hard. But big and sexy he could do.

He gave Wessex a once over. ”And where might I find these right ones?” Although he wasn’t really expecting an answer—she was wound too tight for someone getting it on the regular—she might surprise him. ”And yeah, I figured that out on my own.” Waggling his eyebrows and wiggling his fingers suggestively, he gave her another wink. He’d tried to masturbate, but obviously had not risen to the occasion.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

She spreads her hand in a wide shrug. “I don’t know, man. You could always say you’re looking for someone on the Notice Board. Might have a better chance with Outlanders than Naturals, too.” They've never had a personal posted on the board, and she's loathe to set a precedent, but there's a first time for everything. "Or ask around." If only she knew more about the redheaded entertainer, she might try to set them up for that, even if the woman is lacking certain parts. At least with that suggestion, she knows he's likely to face less pushback. The Outlanders have Ascended-like people in their worlds. Here, the super devoted would rather spit on you than let you into their house. Despite being a Natural and the only one who can speak for two thousand people, Wessex knows she will never be truly supported by some of them.

Time to change the subject. Not because she’s tired of talking about sex, but because it seems to have come (ha ha ha) to a natural end. “So what about you. Where ya from, what did you do there?” All that necessary filler and small talk stuff.

Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun raised his eyebrows at Wessex. ”Notice Board? What’s that.” Then his face morphed into a wicked smirk. ”What, am I just supposed to write ‘single Ascended looking for a nice man to shack up with’, that kinda thing?” It sounded a little bit like desperation, and even in Caido, a land that he knew basically nothing about, the potter was not going to stoop that low. As Wessex changed the subject, Amun shrugged. ”Used to live by a jungle, worked as a potter. Before that I was a sailor.” And a thief and a bit of an all around rogue, but he figured it was probably best not to mention that bit.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

He can’t expect her to give him all the answers, can he? She just smirks back and shrugs again. Gotta fly on your own, little nestling. “First time for everything.”

Now, here’s where Wessex starts to get a little more interested, because of the portals and all that jazz. Obviously there’s one by the Spire, because that’s where all the Outlanders tend to land. They can’t see it on Caido’s side, so what does it look like on the Outlander’s home side? “Did you have Ascended type people in your world?” Those from Northaven do, though they seem to be a little different than the Ascended here. Bloodfiends? Wretched name, it drips of disdain and just sounds like a lower class of people. Others have nothing, only legends and nightmares. “And did you see the portal before you went through it?”

Did he know his life was about to change?

Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
First time for everything, huh? ”What, you mean you never posted anything on there to find someone to warm the lonely nights?” Amun waggled his eyebrows at Wessex, figuring the woman probably had no trouble finding partners, should she so choose. Even if their community was small, and intimate, as they’d discussed, he couldn’t imagine someone like her being alone unless it was by choice.

He shook his head at her questions. ”Nope. Just regular old undead types.” However, he paused before answering the next one. ”No. No warning at all. I stepped outside my hut to look at the moon and…” And next thing he knew he was in Caido. And everything was different.

For the first time in their conversation his easy manner slipped away.

No he did not know his life was about to change.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

Oh, you precious Outlanders. Alone by choice and alone because she's made a bunch of choices are two different things - or are they?

"Un...dead?" That's a new term for her. Not dead. Well, isn't that technically everyone? Wessex and Ronin in particular, given their unique resurrected status. But it, too, is an unsavory term that the Queen has a gut reaction to. She makes a face and leans back, taking a look at her hands that are white because they are pale, not because she's affected by the cold. Or dead.

Amun's manner takes an abrupt turn - or at least, his winks and waggling eyebrows stop. Whijch may be a blessing, cause Wessex was about to wonder if he had something wrong with him. "I see… I'm sorry. It can't have been easy." She does have some compassion for the Outlanders, those who aren't arrogant and brash and manipulative. Losing the home they know? Coming to a brand new world? No, that can't be easy.

Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
”Yeah, you know, zombies and vampires and such?” Wessex seemed genuinely confused by the term. ”Immortal animated corpses with various degrees of sentience?” They weren’t alive in any sense of the term, unlike the Ascended, who seemed alive just...different. Then again, the potter wasn’t exactly an expert on the subject: he obviously had just come to Caido and he hadn’t actually encountered any undead in his old world, just heard about them.

Speaking of his old world, well, he didn’t want to speak of his old world. ”It wasn’t, but hey, I’m stuck here now, aren’t I? Might as well make the most of it.” And now he had a lot more to do thanks to Wessex.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

“We don’t have those,” Wessex replies after a brief moment. “We do have banshees, though. And boggarts. And land sharks.” All scary things, she thinks. “Can you kill them if they’re immortal?” That seems like the scariest part, not being able to kill something. But then again, she’s imagining half-rotted people just roaming around forever, zombie apocalypse style, with zombies and vampires being much the same.

Explaining shit is hard if the other person has no concept of it.

At least, she thinks, he has the right attitude about it. Abasi wasn’t as optimistic (and she would hardly call Amun’s words optimistic), and she could hear the confusion and pain in his voice when she told him he wasn’t going to go back to his old world. Not any time soon. Might as well rip the bandage off with this one, too. “That’s probably the best attitude to have. I’ve never heard of anyone returning to their world, but like the Voice says… there’s a first time for everything.”

Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Well, Wessex listed off a bunch of creatures that Amun had never heard of and he gave her a curious look. ”I don’t know what any of those are.” Then she asked him more about the undead and he gave her a lazy shrug. ”Dunno really. I never encountered one. But from what I heard they could be destroyed. Either through specific methods or just a shitton of force. I can’t really say if it’s killing or not, since they’re already dead?” He shrugged again, not really invested in the conversation. ”Yeah, yeah Amalia already gave me the spiel. I cried, and raged against the heavens, and now I’m over it.” That wasn’t exactly how it went down, but it was close enough. However, he perked up at Wessex’s comment about The Voice. ”Wait. Do you think The Voice actually has that power?” He couldn’t help the hope from creeping into his voice.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

He’s free to leave if he isn’t invested in the conversation; Wessex isn’t the type to take offense to that sort of thing. Usually rather terse and to-the-point, she doesn’t even banter with strangers. That sort of affection is reserved for those closest to the Queen. So she doesn’t push either topic - the curiously undead, or apparently, telling him what he already knows.

At least, until he perks up. Wessex thinks about it for a moment, her head tilting a bit to one side. “I don’t see why not. She brought you here. She’s the one making portals. If anyone can send you back, it’s Her. And Her power is growing all the time, the Ascended-daughter thinks, mentally remarking on how it wasn’t so long ago that the Goddess was imprisoned. Now she’s wreaking havoc on a forest. What’s next?

Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
If Amun was able to hear what Wessex was thinking, he would’ve informed her that he could’ve left at any time, but after the woods leading him to one place he didn’t know and didn’t want to be at, he was sticking to her for lack of a better guide. However, he couldn’t, so he just focused on what the blonde woman was saying, his face clouding over. ”Wait. The Voice brought me here?” He couldn’t help the spark of anger he felt from reaching his voice. ”And she could send me back at any time?” He stood up, stalking around the clearing. ”So that begs the question: why? Why me? Why bring me here? Why should I trust her?” His eyes and words were practically blazing.
amun

Coding base by Sky!