moonlight silhouettes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2259
Mature Content Warning 
i cut the ties and i jumped the tracks, for never to return
Devilishly handsome though his husband absolutely was, he'd also been a feral wood-monster for almost a month now. To say his body was caked in blood and earth would have been an understatement. Amusingly it was Remi's raccoon instincts that wanted to clean his husband off the most, something anxious and twitching coming over his fingers at the sight of the grime beneath Ronin's nails and the bits of dried leaves in his hair. But oh, it wouldn't be the hands of the small ringed-eye creature that would be doing the washing.

With instructions that bordered merely on inarticulate growls, Remi banged open the guildhall door with a distracted shove. "Welcome....home..." The alchemist whispered against Ronin's lips, far too engrossed in the sensation of his husband's body actually responding and feeling the way it used to, to be quite, subtle, or anything other than flagrantly handsy.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
the things we hold are always the first to go
Flagrantly handsy was absolutely everything that Ronin wanted, needed, and then some. The scent of home; of Remi, of woodsmoke and ink, of spiced wine and steel... it all washed over Ronin, working its gentle fingers into his tired bones and pulling him, anchoring him to the here and the now. The door closed again with a distant thud; consumed as he was by the mouth on his own, and the deft and guiding touch pulling him further inside, Ronin had barely noticed he'd shut it.

"It's good to be back," he said through a stolen breath, regarding Remi in the soft twilight of snow through the windows even as his stumbling feet took them towards the bathroom. He tripped once or twice, though on what he didn't know; stray clothing or items left strewn about in his absence, perhaps. They wasn't nearly as interesting as Remi's boyishly handsome smile, or his wandering hands, or his warm body, and Ronin inched through the bathroom door while trying to struggle out of clothes that were really better off burnt.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Like a shadow needing to be attached at every point, it was less likely that it was things on the floor tripping Ronin up, so much as it was Remi's continually pawing at absolutely everything he could get his hands on. To be fair, other than Ianto's tidying, Remi had done almost nothing around the house. When your daughter was maybe a 15 year old all of a sudden and your husband was dying in jail, doing chores seemed entirely unimportant.

Fighting to strip Ronin of his shirt and pants while also trying to do the same with his own, the alchemist growled a low note of deep dissatisfaction. Momentarily giving up and pinning Ronin against the door instead, Remi pressed a hasty and somewhat sloppy kiss against the king's lips as his hands wandered greedily to his waist. If this was some clever ploy on the part of the blight monster, Remi didn't care. He'd suffer whatever consequences if only for the opportunity to be with his husband in a meaningful sense. It wasn't about the sex (or rather, not just about the sex), but having his husband responsive and better, even if only temporarily, was worth whatever cost it might incur.

With fingers punctuated by long claws Remi started to tear Ronin's shirt off of him, using the jagged bits of claws to cut away where the cloth had been melded to his husband's skin by blood and sweat.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Touch starved Remi might be - the same could most certainly be said for Ronin; he felt each brush of fingertips, each press of a strong hand like it was liquid fire dripping along his limbs. Greedy for it, he leant into every grasp, every tug and pull, and as his back hit the door it was with a gasp and a moan that he accepted Remi's clawed ministrations willingly. "Remi..." The alchemist's name left his lips on a breathless sigh, Ronin's back arching as shreds of ruined fabric fell away.

His own attempts to return the favour were fumbling at best - at least that was how it began. But with a sudden smirk, Ronin regarded his husband through hooded, lusty eyes, reaching out to guide Remi's hands, clawed as they were, down to his waist and his very obviously growing erection.

"I've got a surprise for you," he murmured - while it might sound like a hammed up way of saying 'it's my dick', at the same time as Ronin's hands were occupied with Remi's, a second pair would come snaking around the alchemist's torso, swiftly unbuttoning his shirt and roaming over his chest and abdomen.

The hunter's astral projection was more than simply astral these days, and it appeared behind his husband with the full intention of helping out as much as it possibly could.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Hearing his name said like that nearly sent the alchemist to his knees. Which, all things considered, would have been a perfectly appropriate place for him to end up. As it was, he merely moaned against his lover, basking in the warmth smoldering seemingly without end in his belly. Every time their bodies touched, pressed, and grasped, Remi felt sparks of anticipation flaring throughout his entire body and it was all he could do not simply to grind himself endlessly against the tantalizing body before him.

All but gulping unsteadily at the bulge beneath his fingers, the alchemist shot a shocked look into his partner's impossibly blue eyes. Running the flat of his palm against Ronin's erection, Remi nearly jumped out of his skin at the feeling of another set of hands against him. Wild images of Phoebe of all people flashed into his mind (though perhaps if Phoebe had hands as large and strong as the second set on him he might have been more open to the idea), and he spun around with a near frantic look on his face only to see the same blue eyes he'd been staring at looking back at him again.

"Wha—" Remi asked unsteadily, his heart hammering loud enough that it made thinking difficult. Caught between Ronin and Ronin, the alchemist looked to the version that he'd been touching for some sort of explanation. "But..you can...touch? now?" He asked confused and far too horny to be expected to make sense of this.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Mischief and lust fought for dominance in Ronin's smile, in the look he shot back at his husband, and a hum of approval rippled up in his chest and throat as he arched into the hand pressed against him. That same hum turned into a breathy laugh, Ronin grinning at Remi and giving him a moment to comprehend what was happening. His astral projection, meanwhile, continued to help Remi out of his clothes, dropping hot kisses along his shoulders and trailing ticklish fingertips along his ribs and down to his hips.

"Mmhm. Imagine the fun we could have," he murmured, leaning in and capturing the alchemist's mouth anew in a deep and passionate kiss. In the meantime the astral Ronin had stepped away, and a second later the rush of running water filled the bathroom. Smiling against Remi's lips and bucking into his touch, Ronin tried to stand up from against the door.

"You have your work cut out for you," he warned about the shower, not even wanting to gaze down at himself for fear of what he would see.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi didn't look quite as shocked as one might when suddenly presented with a threesome, given that two of the participants were in fact his husband, still it took a few seconds for the idea to actually take root. The astral Ronin had managed to get the alchemist entirely out of his shirt, his kisses sending shivers down Remi's spine. Something about it still felt improper somehow, Remi's mind desperately wanting to separate out the real Ronin from the other one. His body however treacherously responded with no such hesitation as the astral projection's fingertips walked their way down towards his hips.

"If I imagine it too much the fun might not last." Remi quipped back, leaning hungrily into the offered kiss. Flinching as the water turned on, again, Remi's mind not really keeping up with the fact that there was in fact a third in the room, he swallowed hard. "Do you...can..you..?" The ideas were there, but it was so strange to be articulating them. Reaching out to where the astral-Ronin stood after having turned on the water, Remi reached out to softly graze its? his? shoulder. "Do you feel that?" Remi asked, looking over his shoulder and feeling almost as if he was bordering on the unfaithful.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
As wonderfully naughty as it was to suddenly be able to pleasure Remi twice as much and in twice as many places, Ronin couldn't help but grumble of frustration that left him as his husband turned to regard the astral projection. He shivered a little as his fingers reached out to brush his double's shoulder, and very gently Ronin cupped Remi's face to pull his attention back. "Of course I feel it," he said. "It's me. I'm in control of it."

Walking them backwards towards the shower, the projection flickered promptly out. "However, you're making me jealous of myself. And I'm the one who desperately needs your hands on me if I ever stand a chance of getting clean. Besides, there's not enough room for three in there."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The look Remi gave his husband was crooked, confused, but no less mischievous for his uncertainty. Raising a brow, the alchemist bit the inside of his lip. unlike Ronin (or perhaps exactly like Ronin), Remi was thinking not of what the duplicate could do to him, but what he could do to it. "Do you think you could finish twice, then?" He asked with a dark laugh, leaning his cheek to the side to gently bite at one of the fingers holding his jaw.

"Jealous of yourself, mm? Now that is a new one." Remi chuckled. But at the mention of getting Ronin clean, a dusky coral blushed across the alchemist's cheeks as he nodded a wordless commitment to do just that. What gets dirtier the more it cleans? Unlike the usually answer to the joke, the answer was not a towel in this case, but an alchemist.

"Well then." The words were huskily said, and the way Remi was now looking at Ronin was entirely without boyish amusement. As he backed into the shower, Remi's fingers trailed low to the buckle of Ronin's belt. Thoughts of their wedding and all those damn clasps he was made to do wandered through his mind and a thrill of anticipation sent a shiver down his spine.  "You really are filthy." Remi noted with a distracted hum, his eyes falling on the contours of the king's muscles and how lined with grime they were. "And yet I have never wanted you more." So saying he moved to strip Ronin entirely free of his remaining garments, caring very little about preserving any of the tattered fabric.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Raising a brow right back at Remi as if to wonder silently at the thoughts (undoubtedly dirty, he was certain) that were going through his head, Ronin found his own cheeks flushing at the question. "I don't know," he admitted with a lopsided smile. "But now I am very curious to find out." It sounded like an exquisite form of torture, in fact, and one he would eagerly engage in - but later. For now there was a hot shower and a man he was close to begging to put his hands upon him again.

They backed towards the shower and Ronin watched with hungry eyes as the steam began to drift out and around them, having to discipline himself not to help tear off his own clothing. Remi had it in hand, he knew (in both hands, if Ronin was lucky - ha), and so the guildmaster could only watch with lusty impatience as the alchemist teased and tugged and pulled at his clothing.

The matter, of course, was made entirely more difficult by the hunter's arousal, pressing hard and insistently against the confines of his pants. Only when he was finally released (with a sigh of relief, Ronin might add) did he step fully beneath the stream of hot water. Ronin didn't bother to help strip Remi further, knowing all too well that his husband could turn the rest of his clothes into whatever he pleased. In that moment, he was entirely distracted by the hear, the now, and the very imminent future.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Ludicrous as it might have been, Remi hissed in a breath of surprise and delight as the erection he'd felt beneath the fabric was indeed released. Though the sexual component overshadowed nearly all of his thoughts, there was still some small scientifically-minded part of him deep down that noted with utter delight the implications of what he was seeing: the blight couldn't fake this.

With a whine of impatience as the hunter stepped into the shower leaving Remi to shuck out of his clothing himself, which he absolutely did not do. Instead his clothing fell away as clumps of moss that smelled faintly of mint, the smell of which helped to conceal the scent of Ronin's discarded rags.

"You have four hands and you made me undress myself?" The alchemist scolded as he entered into the fog of steam and water, his eyes and hands seeking out the body which had been too long denied from him. Reaching for the soap, Remi poured a healthy portion of it into his palm before giving Ronin a knowing smile. Reaching for the king's hands, Ronin would find them soon bound in vines and lifted above his head and tied to the top of the window. With a dark grin, the alchemist smoothed the soap against Ronin's shoulders letting the suds accumulate and slide down his chest as the alchemist's strong fingers worked at the muscles of his lover's neck and chest. Though this torture was meant to definitely be drawn out, the way the alchemist had to stifle the moans that bubbled out from his throat every time his own erection glanced across Ronin's body was evidence that the rushing water of the shower would not be able to quell the fire in his belly for long.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"I'll make it up to you later," Ronin promised, fully intending to hold up his end of the bargain before the night was even through. At first, the drum of hot water against skin that had been far too cold for far too long was entirely consuming; add in the sight of the last of Remi's clothing falling away and the hunter thought he would be forgiven for his distraction. Ronin watched his husband hungrily, something coiling and clenching low in his stomach that simply demanded more.

Thankfully more was delivered at last, and as Remi joined him beneath the stream of hot water it was all Ronin could do not to simply melt into the alchemist, to grasp and touch and kiss any and every part of him until they were both done and spent. Luckily, as it happened Remi had other ideas. With a surprised gasp Ronin found himself pinned by vines and left utterly exposed, a roguish grin flickering across his face at the other man's ingenuity; a grin that wiped into pure bliss as Remi began his thorough ministrations.

A breathless 'oh' escaped Ronin's lips, tapering into a soft moan of need as hands worked their way into sore, tired muscles, as deft fingers lathered soap and scrubbed the dirt and grime from his skin. "Gods, Remi..." Head tilting back and knees growing weak, Ronin relied more and more upon the vines to hold him up, his hips arching all the while as if to plead or invite some of those delicious touches southward.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Mm, what was that?" Remi whispered beneath the downpour, his fingers working away to remove all the evidence of the life his husband had been forced to live. Adding yet more soap, Remi placed a hand on Ronin's shoulder, pushing him towards the wall to force his back towards the alchemist. "Did you say something?" Remi whispered at the same moment he pressed himself forward. His erection slid between his lover's thighs with easy momentum thanks to all the soap, as the alchemist's teeth grazed against Ronin's ear. One of his hands encircled the king's chest, sliding down, down, down...and then as quickly as Remi had suddenly pressed himself again Ronin, he pulled away. Though Ronin wouldn't be able to see the streak of heat across Remi's cheeks, it burned as hot as the fire in his belly, as did the predatory desire in his sea-foam stare. Whatever torture the hunter might accuse his partner of, Ronin could be sure that Remi was experiencing it just as much. Indeed his toes curled against the rocky basin of the shower as he desperately tried to pry his thoughts and eyes off of the curve of Ronin's ass and the ease with which what was only a thrust between the hunter's legs could have instead been so very much more had Remi only angled his hips higher.

Running his hands down Ronin's back, he let them slide to either side of his husband's body, kneading the tension that had built up in the side of Ronin's legs as his teeth nipped a trail down his spine. Growling and with hands that boasted small claws, Remi ran his fingertips up the back of Ronin's thighs to grip part of his husband's ass. With another rumble of desperately restrained impatience, the alchemist let his forehead rest against Ronin's back as his hand continued to knead his husband's muscular backside, fingers ever edging inward.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Growling something that might have been an objection about Remi's sass that turned instead into a grumble of impatience instead, Ronin was putty in his husband's hands. He obliged without complaint as he was directed, his eyes slipping shut and his breath hitching in his chest at the long, hard length that slid between his thighs. He strained against the vines momentarily, wanting nothing more than to reach down, to wrap his hand about both of them and end this torture, but of course it was useless.

Instead, though, there was Remi - Remi pressed, soaking against his back, Remi nibbling at his ear, Remi's touch moving down, down... and then nothing.

Not one to whine, Ronin was still the picture of wild abandon. His cheeks flushed a deep pink, lips parted in a soft pant, erection full and thick and hard, he barely had the composure to moan Remi's name as clawed hands came to knead at his legs and his ass. "Please," he managed eventually, his voice a quiet echo in the rushing water. "I want you." It didn't matter where or how. His body demanded Remi in whatever way the alchemist wanted to give himself.