moonlight silhouettes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i cut the ties and i jumped the tracks, for never to return
A ripple of fire raced through Remi, beginning somewhere in his core and simply warbling outwards. His teeth pressed against his husband's back like a lion's might when taking down its prey, though luckily Remi still had the wherewithal not to let his teeth turn into fangs.

"Want me...to what?" It was meant to sound much more coy than it did, the flirtatious edge diluted by the rushing water and the way Remi's breaths were coming in short pants now. On his finger he could feel Ronin's heart beat thrumming out an impatient rhythm that matched his down. But promises of his husband's death had tempered the alchemist enough to want to draw out every single moment, sensation, and pleasure that he could. To make monuments out of their memories that he could hide himself away in, should the need for it ever arise.

Speaking of needs arising though... Remi began to slide a soapy hand down the length of Ronin's torso again. Far too slowly, his hand softly slipped around the length of his husband's erection, though there was no pressure. Just a tunnel far too wide and too soapy for even an ounce of friction.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
the things we hold are always the first to go
A groan rumbled deep in Ronin's chest and throat - equal parts pleasure and frustration as Remi's hand reached its destination but didn't. Swearing and pulling at the vines in earnest now, Ronin didn't know whether to laugh or sob as his nerves began to fray, his cheek resting against one of his pinned arms when he finally gave up his struggles.

"Everything," he murmured through the echo and hiss of water. "I want it all. I want to fuck you, and be fucked by you. I want your hands all over me, your mouth, and I want mine all over you. I don't want to know where I end and you begin. Fuck, Remi... you're driving me crazy."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
And with those words everything the alchemist might have done, might have thought, was gone. There was only Ronin, alive and hot beneath the alchemist's hands, asking for everything that Remi wanted to give him.

"I was hoping you would say that." The alchemist whispered breathlessly in a voice coated with raw desire as the vines above Ronin loosened enough that he could help stabilize himself. The hand which had been far too-studiously mapping the swell of his husband's ass now reached forward to curl around Ronin's hip and hitch it backwards. Pressing himself forward, Remi's cock jerked with primal anticipation as his heart skipped several beats. The rush of the water, the feel of the steam, the body beneath his fingers that no longer smelled of death and decay, it was all perfectly too much. Though they were just getting started.

Thrusting his hips forward and burying his length into Ronin, Remi's soapy hand closed over his husband's erection in earnest. With a moan that only hinted at the immense feeling of relief, pent up sexual need and overwhelming adoration for the man before him, Remi leaned his torso against his husband as he heavily placed a hand against the wall to brace against. He didn't just want to fuck Ronin, he wanted to have him. To be so intertwined that indeed there were no endings or beginnings between them, but to be entirely as one in the moment. Remi wanted to make Ronin feel everything he did, to make his toes curl as his were, to make him want to scream out against the bright explosive wall of rising need that expanded with every stroke, every touch, every whisper. Rocking his hips forward, Remi's hand following the rhythm exactly as his fingers pulsed and spun, the alchemist leaned his head against Ronin's moaning inarticulate phrases of passion and desire and promises of what else the night would hold. Words like roof, and stairs, and upside down. Phrases like until you beg me to stop, and I want you both inside me.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
A raw shudder rippled through Ronin at the voice that came whispering into the shell of his ear, the breathy syllables making him clench and melt simultaneously. Now, he wanted to add, to punctuate everything he had already pleaded for, as if that would somehow end the delicious torture inflicted upon him. The ex-captain was not usually one to beg, but as with all things, his husband was the exception to the rule. As the vines loosened enough for him to get a better hold of them, he just about managed to tighten his grip when Remi thrust forward and Ronin - slick and hot and ready - lost any ounce of concentration that didn't involve this.

A low groan raked from his chest and throat as he found every part of him suddenly and deliciously filled, his cock twitching in Remi's firm grip. His knuckles white around the vines, the hunter let his head loll back, lips parting in a silent 'oh' that wanted to be anything but. The alchemist rocked his hips forward and Ronin felt his toes curl, matching the other man's rhythm to buck into his ready and waiting hand.

The pace set, it was Remi who would draw every gasp, every sigh, every loud moan from Ronin's lips - Remi's name that fell, stuttered in varying degrees of intelligibility as smouldering heat began to tighten at the base of his spine, down through the back of his legs, up through the hard length of his arousal.

Weeks. It had been weeks, and they'd barely touched, and now - now, after being teased so relentlessly, it was no wonder that Ronin didn't stand a chance of lasting. Moaning into Remi's next thrust, the hunter bit down on his lower lip as if to focus. "R...mi--" he tried. "--can't, I'm go... to...!"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The sound of his name in staccato and breathy hiccups on Ronin's lips made the alchemist snarl in lusty appreciation. In response, Remi's teeth found the drop of the king's ear, nibbling with increasing ferocity as the hunter continued to moan, eventually breaking away as Remi's lips were forced into an unrelenting O of pleasure as well. Distracted by the surge of pressure and pleasurable tension coursing through his body, still all of the ministrations of his fingers, the bucking of his hips, and the errant bites of his teeth were meant to solely drown his husband in the sea of pleasure that he'd been denied from for so long.

"...gods...Ronin.." The alchemist panted, overwhelmed by the bright flares of electricity that hummed up and down his legs and through the length of his erection. Remi's hand against the wall now dug against it with claws that anchored him there. Wings unfurled from his back, reaching up to scatter the falling droplets to create a cavern of shallow breathing and the slap of skin on skin. The pads of Remi's feet too shifted to help with balance, tawny hair crawling up his legs as a leonine tail twisted from low on his spine, twitching with eager sexual anticipation.

More animal than man now, Remi grinned roguishly against the side of his husband's face. "Then let me fuck you until you do." He whispered, the smile and heat he felt evident in his words. Using his wings to support them against the wall rather than his free hand, Remi moved a hand no longer clawed around the front of Ronin's chest, grabbing at the king's shoulder to pull him ever closer, and penetrate him deeper. Fucking the king in earnest now, the sound of each thrust of his hips against Ronin's ass nearly matching the frenetic drumbeat of his heart, Remi made sure that nonetheless his fingers didn't clench too tightly around Ronin's cock, but continued to tug him without interruption towards orgasm.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Only vaguely aware of the claws and wings morphing from his husband's form - and even then only in the sense of being grateful for the extra balance and support, Ronin's words failed him and tapered into a shuddering, blissful moan. He clenched his teeth and gripped harder at the vines, eyes pressing shut as Remi increased his rhythm, thrusting and pounding more deeply against an exquisite part of him that ached for more, more, more.

The alchemist's words were like permission, and the combination of the hand feverishly pumping up and down the length of him and the feel of his husband deep within made short work of the last of Ronin's self control. His orgasm rocked through him with an arc of his back and a ragged cry pulled from his throat, every muscle tensing as liquid fire pulsed low in his belly, as the sound of skin on skin echoed throughout the shower.

Pleasure bucked him forward, even as Ronin sagged back against his lover, lips parted to pant heavily into the steamy air. He was little more than nerve endings and shreds of thoughts in that moment, his heart hammering in his chest and upon Remi's finger. "Fuck..." he whispered eventually, the aftershocks of ecstasy still twitching through him. "You... that was..." It was everything. Remi was everything.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Feeling Ronin dissolve and arch in his grasp brought a bubble of laughter to Remi's throat. It was a strange sensation to walk the line between fiery pleasure of well and truly fucking someone, and the bright bliss of feeling just how much you loved them, but the alchemist let himself waver unapologetically on it.

Holding Ronin tight for a moment, the alchemist let the vines entirely fall away as he tried to pivot Ronin in his arms. With a shaky and breathless smile Remi's wings lowered slightly to let a partially mist of water through, before intertwining his fingers with Ronin's and leaning forward to capture his husband's lips. "That was what?" The alchemist chuckled against the king's lips, pulling back only enough so that his partner could see his playfully raised brows.

As in many things of late, stamina-wise the alchemist still had the Fallen Star beat. To be fair, that had more to do with the decades of loneliness Remi had experienced in Northaven, having become quite good at taking care of his own needs so that they didn't get out of control. With Ronin a blighted mad-woods-king, he'd fallen into old habits; especially before visiting his husband in prison, where sexual tension was the last thing he thought he should be bringing with him.