shut the door & cut me open
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Much of their passion as of late had been just that. It had been fast and fiery and the sort of thing you knew was coming. This though, on the heels of something so entirely draining was like a sudden summer shower, catching the alchemist entirely off guard. Gasping slightly at the deliciously light play of Ronin's tongue against his, the air leaving his lips turned into a moan as the guildmaster pressed his hips forward, sending warm sparks coursing through Remi's belly.

Heat flashed across Remi's cheeks to hear his husband speak so, his knees growing weak. It was a good thing then, that Ronin's hands were right there to catch him Lifting him onto the counter in a way that made the boyish part of Remi absolutely smitten with Ronin, simply wilt with delight, Remi's hands pawed at the bottom of Ronin's shirt to tug it up and over his head so that his hands might trace the contours of his husband's shoulders and back.
I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Call Ronin selfish, but hearing something as delightful as Remi's sight being restored straight into the turbulence of whatever had almost happened between the alchemist and Loren - whatever had been almost happening between them since the librarian's return, it seemed - had made the hunter keen to show his husband why his attention should remain front and centre.

His kisses remained light and teasing and playful, even as he had to pause to let Remi pull his shirt over his head. Abandoning it, his coat and his scarf willingly, his hands went straight to his husband's hips, drawing him to the edge of the counter that he might wrap his legs around Ronin's waist.

It was still snowing outside and Ronin had the idea it would only get colder, but he knew precisely how they could stay warm - whether they'd make it to the bedroom or not was an entirely different issue. Drawing back from Remi, he dropped kisses along the alchemist's jaw and down onto his neck, nipping at the sensitive skin there.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Not that Remi had complained—or indeed ever would—but there was something utterly thrilling about having Ronin simply take the lead. Normally the alchemist was a much more active participant, but just for now, the sensation of Ronin's tongue and lips and hands on him felt so decadent he was helpless to resist.

Wrapping his legs around Ronin's waist to fix their bodies together, Remi moaned an appreciative buzz against his husband's lips as his hands scoured Ronin's upper back, tracing decadent and appreciative waves along the swells of his muscles. Tugging in a much needed breath as Ronin's mouth finally broke from his, the alchemist's lips were a hazy smile of pleasure as the hunter's ministrations continued down his neck. Letting his head tip back slightly as his eyes slipped shut, Remi drew in a shuttery breath as electricity seemed to buzz beneath his skin where it made contact with Ronin's. Unable to help himself he tightened his legs around the king's waist, moaning needily into the flare of desire that that it ignited in him.

"Are—" Remi all but panted, eyes fluttering half-open. "—Nate and Sam..?" He managed distractedly, caring very little in the moment about whether or not they were about to be walked in on. It was their house after all.
Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
Gasping a hot breath against Remi's neck at the press and grind of their bodies and the feel of the alchemist's hands dragging across his bare skin, Ronin delivered a gentle kiss in the crease of Remi's jaw before straightening up. With blue eyes as bright and wicked as they ever had been, Ronin shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I don't care," he said, grinning before surging forward to kiss his husband with renewed energy.

The slow burn of their passion was deliciously teasing, but with Remi's legs pinned around him it would be difficult for the other man not to feel Ronin's arousal building between them. The hunter's busy fingers were working on relieving Remi of his own shirt now, drawing it over his head so he could lavish attention across his neck and shoulders and chest, tongue and teeth caressing anywhere his hands didn't.

"Why?" he mumbled, as if he could continue their conversation with ease whilst doing other things. "Worried we'll ruin our reputation?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"You." Remi scolded with unfettered affection, his eyes appearing all the brighter for the lack of pale lines fracturing through his sea-glass stare. The juxtaposition of sensation between Ronin's soft tongue and muscular back was enough to cause a feral rumble to begin in the back of Remi's throat.

Shifting to give his husband easier purchase in relieving him of his shirt, he hastily leaned back enough to let it be tugged over his head before surging forward again with dizzying need. Letting his hands slip lower to Ronin's waist, his fingers pressing against the skin there , he moaned with equal parts mischief and desire as his own erection pressed frustratingly against the fabric of his pants.

"Well, I do have the honourable Taliesin name now to worry about." Remi countered against his husband's lips. Pulling back only enough to see the arresting blue eyes he knew and loved so well, Remi felt himself utterly drowning. "Gods I want you." He whispered, letting himself slide off the counter to press himself against his partner in earnest now.
Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
"Whoever said my name was honourable is a filthy liar. Doubly so if it was my parents," Ronin murmured against Remi's lips, smirking and reluctantly drawing back so he could try to catch his breath. Indeed, if any of Ronin's family could meet his husband he imagined that the rumour mill would break with the force of churning so much gossip out. Luckily enough, the alchemist in his arms banished all thoughts other than what they were about to get up to with his next words.

Stumbling a couple of steps and smiling against Remi's kiss, Ronin felt the wall meet his back and nipped playfully at his lower lip. "Oh, you'll have me," he assured him, arching forward that he might reverse their positions. His hands slipped down to Remi's wrists, intending on pinning them above his head as he leant in close, tongue darting out to flick against the shell of the alchemist's ear. "Every," he whispered, pressing their hips together, "last... inch."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Huh, Remi thought with a breathless sort of sigh, just now realizing that the pair...never talked much about their families or their histories. To be sure at some point Remi had mentioned travelling in a wagon, but the alchemist knew very little about his husband's upbringing or familial relations. But that could certainly wait until later.

Trapping his husband against the wall sent predatory shivers running up and down his spine that were endlessly supplied from a well-spring low in his belly. Indeed he could feel his fingers wanting to curl into the claws with the sheer force of wanting to have. And so as Ronin moved to swap them the alchemist had to consciously will himself to be moved, lest he pin the king there in earnest. It was good that he did though, for as satisfying as it was to take, it was a pleasurable to be taken. Delighting in the stretch of his body as Ronin pinned his hands above his head, Remi tried to shoot his husband a scandalous look. The feeling of Ronin's tongue on his ear though, the sultry and dark tone of his voice, and the way his hips pressed against Remi's however made the alchemist's eyes roll back into his eyes as he whined a low and desperate note.

Struggling only slightly against his husband's grip, the alchemist grazed his cheek against Ronin's as he nipped down the hunter's neck, his breathing coming in increasingly more desperate pants.
Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
The only problem with teasing, Ronin realised, was that both participants eventually ended up just as impatient and frustrated. Which was inevitably the case as he pressed himself up against Remi, the warm length of the alchemist's body, the low whine in his throat, the nips against Ronin's neck all working in delicious tandem to break his patience.

Releasing Remi to drag his hands down the other man's torso, he leant in for a kiss as deep and slow and passionate as any he had delivered thus far. Finally, he stepped back to offer his husband a roguish smile, before disappearing through the kitchen doorway. The cool air against his bare skin made the heat building within him ever more obvious, and he paused on his way upstairs to unbuckle his belt, tossing it - and his pants - down to where he hoped Remi was following.

And if Sam and Nate found the trail of their clothing? Good for them.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Not that Remi's mind was working with any sort of coherence, the feeling of Ronin against him sparked a memory of a moment so different than this, months and months and months ago now, but precisely in this spot. A drunken fumble; the end of awkwardness between the two friends and the latent start of something perfect and new.

Curling his arms around Ronin and letting himself sink against his husband's body and the depths of his kiss, for all the lingering sexual frustrating alighted in his core, Remi thought he could happily stay in this moment forever.

Until of course Ronin pulled away and the wicked smile on his lips obliterated what was apparently just a fleeting hold over his emotions. Following with a boyish haste, the alchemist too stripped off his belt and pants (though in the end, they fell to the ground more moss than fabric in his haste), more than willing to follow the chiseled silhouette of his husband up the stairs.

"I have followed you blood-stained and smelly into the woods. I hope you do not think our stairs will stop me." Remi chuckled, though the heat in his voice was in sharp contrast to the lightness he aimed for.
Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
Ronin did not expect the stairs to stop Remi. In fact he was counting on the fact that they wouldn’t, the hunter already lingering outside their bedroom door for his husband to draw close. ”Well I sincerely hope you don’t find me smelly now,” he remarked, waiting just long enough for Remi to appear in the half light before pulling him back into his arms again, melding their bodies together.

Skin to skin now, freed from the irritating restrictions of fabric, Ronin let his hands wander hungrily over his husband’s body, his arousal pressing hard and impatiently between them. At the same time his lips sought Remi’s in a kiss that was just as sweet as it was passionate. I’m sorry, it seemed to reiterate, and I’ll make it up to you.

Finally stumbling back and attempting not to let go of the other man one single bit, Ronin fumbled the door open and let them stagger back into the enveloping comfort of the room, aiming anywhere close to the bed.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Get back here and I will let you know." The alchemist growled back playfully. Fitting against Ronin just as easily as he ever had, Remi took the briefest of moments to luxuriate in just how crisp his husband looked now with his restored sight. Ronin had always been bright, but now he was sharp and wildly in focus in a way that made Remi absolutely weak-need with adoration and desire. Much as Remi was absolutely twitterpated by Ronin, the press of the king's erection against his own turned the boyish sparkle of love in his eyes to a dark flame that brandished colour across his cheeks.

Lightning nipping against the muscles lining his husband's shoulder, Remi grinned fiendishly against his skin before raising his eyes and a brow mischievously. Before he might have made some snarky comment he found his lips captured and his mind suddenly empty of every thought save for those of the man before him. Ronin's lips and tongue might have held apologies, but Remi's were praises of a future he'd never endanger again.

Reaching out a distracted arm to keep the door open, he then slammed it shut behind them (Remi might not have minded spectators, but just now he definitely wanted his husband all to himself) With his other hand snugly around Ronin's hip with his fingers curling around to grab the curve of Ronin's ass, he bent forward with a hungry moan as they fell into the bed.

Trying to reach for Ronin's hands to pin them above the king's head as he'd just done with Remi downstairs, one of the alchemist's hands trickled down Ronin's side. Grabbing the base of his husband's erection as he deepened their kiss, Remi's tongue stroked out suggestive patterns against Ronin's.
Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
Ronin had every intention of allowing Remi to get as close as he liked, and the sound of the door slamming behind them was a distant echo; a minor distraction that totally dissolved against the taste of Remi, the hot press of their bodies coming together, the arousal building between them. The bed met the back of Ronin’s legs and he tumbled back freely, his laughter lost in their kiss, his arms coming up to remain pinned above his head.

Unlike when he had recently come around from the blight, however, there was a lot more fight in Ronin this time. He arched his hips against Remi, moaning into his mouth and letting his tongue dance against the other man’s. As the alchemist’s deft fingers found the base of his cock, Ronin inhaled sharply and tried to grind into the much needed touch. Breathlessly drawing back from their kiss, he regarded his husband with eyes like blue fire.

”I want you,” he growled. ”Now.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The combination of a living, breathing, un-blighted Ronin in spectacular clarity was a wonderful shock to Remi's senses. Indulgently the alchemist met his husband's thrusts with eager fingers, a slippery substance appearing in his palm against Ronin's erection, coating it so that it might slide without needless friction. That wasn't to say though that Remi's fingers didn't tighten and pulse against the hunter's cock, wanting to draw more and more of those breathless gasps from his lips.

Panting, his sea-glass stare hungry and demanding as Ronin broke their kiss, Remi felt something molten churn in his core to hear his husband speak so. "Then take me." The alchemist growled back, the words less of an invitation and more of a carnal challenge.
Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
There was no part of Ronin that wanted or needed to be coy around Remi, and so as his husband’s fingers worked against his aching erection, the guildmaster made no attempt to hide his pleasure. Every breathless gasp or catch of breath was all for Remi, and he groaned his impatience in response to he alchemist’s challenge. With a final buck of his hips into the other man’s skilled touch, Ronin tensed and lurched up in an attempt to flip their positions.

He had every intention of having all that Remi could offer him, and as he held himself over him it was with a sense of eager enthusiasm that his lips crashed down upon the other man’s. A distracted hand squeezed along Remi’s thigh with no small hint of possessiveness, hitching it up to hook his leg over Ronin’s shoulder.

”I love you,” he managed, his words gruff and heated, before he pressed himself (conveniently lubricated, as it turned out) slowly and teasingly inside his partner.