shut the door & cut me open
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Remi had come a long way from the submissive soul he'd once been. Stronger, more confident, and endlessly in love with the man beneath him, there was still something thrilling and arousing about being taken that likely hearkened back to those youthful tendencies. Finding himself suddenly on his back with his husband's burning blue eyes taking up his entire field of vision, Remi moaned a restless and intoxicated sound as he curled a hand against the back of Ronin's head to extinguish the remaining space between their lips.

Shivering with a feral sort of eagerness as Ronin gripped his thigh, Remi tried to make himself relax as he felt the head of Ronin's cock pressing against him. "I love you—" Waves of anticipation and need galvanized like molten fire in Remi's belly, dissolving the words with a hasty inhale. Reaching around to desperately paw at Ronin's back to encourage his husband's far too slow forwards progression, Remi growled with impatient heat against Ronin's ear. "—more,"
I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Heat encapsulated Ronin, tight and tantalising and so much at the same time as being not enough. He luxuriated in the feel of Remi around him, at the encouraging hands and the strong body beneath him, a breathless laugh escaping his lips at the stuttered impatience against the shell of his ear. More? He could do more. Moaning softly against the side of his husband’s neck, Ronin arched forward at last and buried himself to the hilt. Need met satisfaction like fire met ice, and the guildmaster was happy to lose himself to the resulting steam.

Gripping the thigh hooked over his shoulder for better purchase and letting his fingers twine through the back of Remi’s curls, Ronin’s thrusts were slow and hard and deep, as if he was determined to savour every last bit of the alchemist. Lips parting in a silent O of pleasure, his fingers soon tightened in Remi’s hair, and he swore blissfully under his breath.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
With fingers singing over the hunter's muscular back, Remi gasped into Ronin's hair as he thrust himself forward. "R—nin" Remi moaned as his eyes rolled back and his lashes lowered, drowning in both the physical rush of Ronin's thrusts but the emotional as well. Passion and desire mixed with love and adoration rolled through him like a thunderclap, his every nerve attuned to his husband's movements with perfect and dizzying clarity.

Curling his shoulders up and off the bed if only so Ronin's thrusts might rock deeper in, Remi's cheek pressed distractedly against the side of his husband's face. "Every...inch.." The alchemist panted, torn between delight and hazy desperation. Filling as Ronin was, there was still an untapped spring singing with heat that Remi desperately needed his husband to release. Pressing down with his heel against Ronin's shoulder as one might encourage a horse, the alchemist let his own hips buck upwards even as his shoulders rocked back, lost and yet tethered both to the rhythm of his lover.
Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
A distracted smile flickered across Ronin’s lips as Remi arched up and pressed his cheek against his face (drawing a stuttered sort of breath from him given their current positions). Every inch was something he fully intended to give his husband, over and over until he could take no more. With a low groan, Ronin’s free hand slid beneath one of Remi’s ass cheeks; combined with the leg hooked over his shoulder, he was able to properly hold the alchemist’s hips up.

So when Remi relaxed back again, the hunter was able to surge harder and deeper with each thrust, and the sight and feel of his husband alone was enough to nearly undo him. Remi beneath and below him, wanton and hard a a rock, their bodies tangled together in the most important places— Ronin’s rhythm became more wild and untempered. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and he had to bite his lip around the loud moans that wanted to escape his throat; sometimes Remi’s name or parts of it, sometimes nothing more than a raw exclamation of pleasure.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
More than happy to be so adjusted by his counterpart, Remi felt himself arching into the contact, moaning out indistinct sounds of encouragement with every thrust. Even so, he wanted so much more. So very, very much more. And new as it was, Ronin still had more to give. "w--wa-    i   t" He had to forced the words out, his body disobediently bucking into the contact even as he tried to stiffen. Curling the leg around Ronin more tightly to try and somehow punctuate his mangled command, the alchemist forced an actual breath passed his lips. "Your...your astral projection.." He managed between pants, all flushed cheeks and hooded eyes, his cock twitching in response to the mental images playing out in his mind.

Assuming his husband complied—and why wouldn't he?—the astral-Ronin would find Remi's hands immediately on his hips, guiding his cock straight into the alchemist's mouth. He wanted all of his husband, needed all of him, in every way he possibly could. And as he'd found out last time, the astral-Ronin did indeed feel everything, was everything. Moaning hungrily, until the sound was cut off by Ronin's erection pushing against the back of his throat, Remi arched his back again to encourage the actual-Ronin on. With hands on the projection's ass driving him deeper and deeper into the alchemist's mouth with a desperate hunger, Remi happily lost himself in the feeling of both of his husband's cocks sliding in and out of him.
Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
Wait? Wait? It was all Ronin could do to force himself to slow down, grumbling an incomprehensible sound of impatience against the side of Remi’s neck. Encapsulated in heat and with a pressure building steadily at the base of his spine, the hunter’s muscles burned and his breath escaped in soft, quick pants. Still, he was able to hear Remi loud and clear, and a quick smile flickered across his lips. His astral projection, eh? Of course he willingly obliged.

The sensation - Remi’s mouth coupled with all the rest of him - was unlike anything Ronin had ever experienced before. A moan - startled, surprised and ecstatic - fell from his lips, and he resumed his bucking rhythm with renewed vigour. One hand slipped from where it was cupping Remi’s ass so it could more readily grip his husband’s cock, stroking feverishly in time with tongues and hips and heartbeats.

The building pressure became an electric fire that crackled along the very length of him, and Ronin nipped distractedly at the soft flesh of Remi’s thigh, the alchemist’s leg still hooked over his shoulder. ”R...Remi... I...!” He trusted the other man would figure out the rest.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
He was consumed. Filled. Entrenched so deeply in the moment that the rest of the world ceased to exist. He was with Ronin and the world was exquisite and right and everything he wanted was firmly within his grasp. However the moment was shattered by the feeling of his husband's fingers around his cock, obliterated by the syllables of his name falling from Ronin's lips. The euphoric haze of bliss gave way to a desperate and near-hysteric need that exploded with such heat that the alchemist could do little more than moan in senseless and wild agreement

Pulling in as deep a breath as he could through his nose, he redoubled his efforts on the astral-cock in his mouth, gagging himself on the flesh in an unbridled effort to make Ronin feel as good as the king was making him. Hungrily pulling at the projection even as his hips twisted and bucked against his lover, a heel digging into Ronin's back to offer needless encouragement, Remi felt himself tense and then utterly shatter with the force of his orgasm.

Moaning against the erection in his mouth as his eyes rolled back into his head, Remi felt his heart skip several beats, or perhaps stop entirely, he couldn't be sure.
Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
Ronin couldn’t be sure of anything at present, let alone the state of the pulse thundering in his ears and throbbing deep in the base of his cock. Remi came and his husband wasn’t far behind, the astral projection blessedly flickering out (lest the alchemist choke) as Ronin’s concentration fell to nothing. The hunter’s orgasm rocked through him once, twice, and again as he buried himself deeply within Remi, his cheek pressed against the other man’s thigh, his eyes fluttering shut.

The only sound in the room, for an impossible amount of time (to Ronin), was their laboured breathing. ”I don’t know what actually happened there,” he managed eventually, his words escaping in a quick and breathy stream, ”but fuck if I don’t want to do it again.” And again. And again.

Moaning softly as he withdrew from Remi, the hunter collapsed down beside his husband, his arms finding their way around him to pull him close. ”That was insane.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The world was an ocean, and upon it Remi floated... No wait, a cloud, high and buoyant. Errr,no, definitely a warm and pulsing shell? Fuck if he knew. He was in their bed, but he was also somewhere else entirely, high on his husband and entirely devoid of anything other than post-orgasmic bliss.

Letting his head loll, his eyes still closed, Remi grinned broadly and laughed a single exhausted puff of air. "Mmmmm, ready when you are." He said sluggishly, pulling his eyes open as Ronin collapsed next to him. Carrying not at all about the cum drying on his stomach or how they would have to change the sheets, Remi wriggled up slightly to give his husband more room on the bed more his muscles cried out with outrage that he'd dare disturb their respite.

"I never thought I would ever want to share our bed with another man.." The alchemist drawled teasingly, capturing Ronin's fingers and laying them against his still thudding heart. "But if it is you? I suppose I could be persuaded." Pulling Ronin's fingers to his lip and pressing as soft a kiss as he could manage, he gave his husband a completely adoring smile. "I love you."
Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
It was a shame, but regrettably Ronin was not in any sort of state to go another round with Remi currently; it was pretty much all he could do to lay with his husband and let his scattershot thoughts flit through his head. His arms encircled Remi, fingertips playing through messy curls even as his hand was pressed to a heartbeat he knew as well as his own. He laughed breathlessly, giving his counterpart a playful nudge. ”You have no idea how difficult it is to keep my concentration when we’re in bed,” he joked; adding his projection took it to a whole new level. Not that he hadn’t thoroughly enjoyed himself.

”And I love you.” The sentiment was easy to echo, the turbulence of the past conversation already soothed, already distant. There was something, though. ”Can I ask you a question?” He bit his lower lip, trying to phrase it in his head. ”What do you really think, about this being king business?”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Practice makes perfect." Remi chuckled with boyish ease, not minding at all how utterly predictable his response was.

Shooting his husband a look that said, we don't ask each other that, he sleepily blinked his permission with a soft sigh, trying to ignore how his heart had started to race ever so slightly at hearing those words. But once he heard what they were a preface to, Remi's expression smoothed out considerably as he ran a hand clumsily across his eyes.

"Do you want the honest answer, or the feel-good answer?" He asked, rhetorically of course. Leaning his head back with a sigh and merely enjoying the feeling of Ronin warm and encircling him,  the alchemist tried to school his thoughts into some semblance of order before giving up entirely and simply saying what was on his mind. "You never really wanted this... and were voted in by a handful of people in a secret basement, only to have the crown transferred to you awkwardly anyways." Giving Ronin's hand a gentle squeeze, he continued. "I will cherish any life with you, but I would be lying if I said I had ever dreamed it would be this one, or that I had ever wanted it." It being constantly interrupted day and night, being asked for things because his husband was the king, having to share the thing he adored and loved the most in this world. "I doubt we could go anywhere without people relying on you in some capacity, but as a king?" His exhale was a resigned and weary sort of sound.

"But I have been told lately how selfish I have become. And you know I will support you in anything you do."
Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
Pressing his cheek gently against the soft mess of Remi’s curls, Ronin listened through half lidded eyes, his expression quietly contemplative. Of course he wanted the feel good answer, but he knew he needed honesty. And his husband delivered; a faint smile pulled at Ronin’s lips in silent agreement to all the things he hadn’t felt he was able to say. His reluctant acceptance, the mess that had come after, Edrei’s death, the blight, the feel of bones collapsing under the strike of his fists—

Perhaps he would have been capable of standing beneath the weight of a crown, if things had gone differently. But not now. ”I don’t want it,” he said softly, quietly as though he wasn’t sure he had permission. ”I don’t want to disappoint anyone, but... you most of all. And I don’t want to rule this place, Remi. Wessex was born and raised here. It’s her home - I was just dropped here.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Me?" Remi snorted. They'd killed a man, Ronin had nearly tried to kill him. They'd been nearly to hell and back together; this was hardly a blow in the big scheme of things, not that the alchemist's view of his husband was so fragile as that. "Well, you know how I have always talked about wanting to be a queen and marrying someone who possessed great power and could lord themselves above everyone else.." Sighing dreamily as if having to wave goodbye to dearly-held future, Remi turned into Ronin and pressed a kiss against the bridge of his nose.

"Everyone seemed to love the idea of a vote so much, perhaps we should have a proper one. Or Wessex could just name your successor. Honestly?" Remi's green eyes crinkled with easy joy. "I do not care. I want what is best for everyone of course but...I am a simple man. I always have been. All this?" He gestured vaguely around: the guildhall, the titles, the constant arguing. "All I want is our family."
Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
”You, Remi. You above anyone else.” It was as simple as that for Ronin, the hunter smiling to himself and allowing a little humour to infect his expression at his husband’s solemn lamenting at a future that was frankly laughable to both of them. Scrunching his eyes shut as he was kissed, Ronin pulled Remi closer and felt something within him relax and unwind. ”I will speak with her, and she can do whatever she believes is best.” Perhaps she could finally appoint a proper council around her, and there would be a lot less miscommunication.

All Ronin wanted was their family too - it was why he had agreed to marry Remi, it was why he so readily welcomed him as a second father to his daughter. ”I’ll sort this before LongNight, or just after,” he vowed. ”And then we will go away somewhere. Just the three of us.”