Blow Everybody's Mind (OPEN)
Open
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Adam
Living beyond your years
Acting out all their fears

The Hallowed Grounds were a little lacking on places to start an epic adventure, Adam felt. It was so small, the whole place hemmed in by storms or barriers or whatever, and no one seemed to hate any kind of easily pigeon-holed bad guy handily positioned a few months travel away. Without roads to steal on and adventures to begin, he really was a man drifting.

Sure, he was in Lucas' guild, but at the moment that only seemed to serve to make him feel cooler. A service which he very much appreciated, but it didn't fill the long hours spanning out in the middle of his days.

The only thing he could think to do, now that he'd pissed off Ludo and couldn't go looking for more quests there, was to force a quest to find him. By going to the most adventure-y places he could. The Bone Bridge, with it's mysterious misty gorge and oddly-shaped stone...it seemed like a good start, though looking down off the side of the bridge immediately brought back memories of being imprisoned in the pit.

Coffee, jumping about on the roughly-formed rails, nudged his hair and blew out smoke, trying to convince Adam to play. "Hey, cmon. I'm not totally fucking stupid. You usually want me to jump after you and stuff, and look at that drop. Sides...I'm not really in the mood, Coff. A guy's gotta brood sometimes, y'know?" He did not really know what it meant to brood, but he knew it was something cool people did. Knuckles pressed to his lips and his chin in his palm, he looked down over the mist, trying to imagine what could be down there, as Coffee sulkily flew in little circles over his head.

You won't remember this