dance for me
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
In Rexanna’s mind, she can’t fathom the idea of waiting when the feeling could be so fleeting. When they could enjoy it in the comfort of their home rather than in the back room of Lily’s. Here, it was absolutely just them. And she intended to take up as much of it as she could before the feeling disappears again, only to be back with bites or special rooms.

Her hands find his dark hair, fingers tangling within his curls as he announces it’s not time for punishment yet, and she gives him her own fanged smirk of a response. “Oh?” She croons, a hum, a taunt, a tease. She slips in with him the moment the room is open, and pauses long enough to watch him pull the shirt from his torso, lips itching to kiss and devour him whole. But yes, the dress, first of all – lace and beauty, gilt and wonderful, with that quiet promise from Remi it would be easy to remove despite the hassle it had taken to get her into it.

She hopes Bastien gets the hint, as she slides toward the bed clearly in view. And before she can sit, he grips the front of the dress, feels the hesitation, and almost purrs to him to tear it off. But she doesn’t need to, instead, steeling herself against the tug and pull, watching as the fabric breaks away from her body, and her sapphire eyes drift up to meet his own dark ones while she gives him a primal, fanged grin. Need fully within every fiber of her being.

And then the bed is there, her back against it with him pressing her down. Her back arches into him, pressing up at him as he kisses every inch of her. And while she can’t feel it like she used to, she still loves every moment of it. “Mmm.” She hums, breathless despite not needing air, feeling as he rocks his hips toward hers – but ah yes, the fabric. She has a moment of consideration of whether she should burn it off him in a flare of the dramatics, but thinks better of it despite the passion flooding her mind and her senses. She doesn’t want to set them both on fire.

So her hands find the band of his pants, along his waist, searching for buttons and belts that keep it up before tearing it away and wrapping her legs around his hips, hoping to pull him closer, needing him closer. It’s all she can think of, despite the words he gives her, at least, that is until –

Until his teeth play at her neck and a gasp leaves her with the feeling, a tease as she arches further into him. Her hands find their place among his hair and neck, nails dragging and digging in as if she’s pressing him to her neck. “Let’s find out…” She says quietly, a low saccharine hum of suggestion through her voice, a smirk to her lips, eyes shuttering and waiting to see what it’s like – following his hint and taking it a step further. “And if it’s as good as it was before we are in for a treat.” She adds, after all – she can’t imagine anything better than a true and proper fuck with the orgasms of an Ascended’s bite running through her.

Let alone two Ascendeds.
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.

Messages In This Thread
dance for me - by Rexanna - 09-22-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: dance for me - by Bastien - 09-23-2019, 01:06 PM
RE: dance for me - by Rexanna - 09-23-2019, 06:35 PM
RE: dance for me - by Bastien - 09-24-2019, 12:22 PM
RE: dance for me - by Rexanna - 09-25-2019, 01:26 AM
RE: dance for me - by Bastien - 09-27-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: dance for me - by Rexanna - 09-30-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: dance for me - by Bastien - 09-30-2019, 07:55 PM