Thought that I was cool, but
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
J
caught between the real thing
& nothing at all
The snake heard an interesting bit of gossip. Apparently these Hollowed Grounders just had...houses you could take. Now if anything sounded like an absolute crock of shite, it was that. Still, with nothing on his social calendar, James thought perhaps he'd take a peek. He wasn't planning on staying in this godsforsaken place any longer than he had to—as soon as the elemental storms lifted off he'd go—but for now? Well. The snake had never owned much of anything before, least of all a house, so it seemed worth checking out.

Strolling up and down the stone street, James casually peeked in through windows, tried door handles, and once, broke a window. That time he immediately discovered a horrific smell, decided something dead was definitely still inside, and moved on. Hands shoved deep in his pockets wearing leather pants that laced up the side, a long black frilled coat, and a brightly coloured scarf wrapped around his neck several times, James was absolutely the epitome of stealth. That was definitely why no one had noticed him yet, and not because he was a scrawny vagrant.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun was once again hopping from ruin to ruin in the hopes of finding something interesting. So far, nothing and no one had caught his fancy. Staying cooped up in one place for too long was always going to make him go stir-crazy, especially since he didn’t sleep. So, during the night he ranged far and wide, and during the day he grabbed a cloak he’d acquired through definitely legitimate means, yes sir, nothing to see here, and held it overhead to block out the sun. It wasn’t the most dignified way to travel, but it was better than staying put or bursting into flames.

Although sometimes the flames seemed like the better approach.

Dusk had finally fallen though, so he just dumped the cloak—he’d come back for it or steal borrow another one later—and poked his head out of his current hidey-hole. As he did, he say a cute looking and very well-dressed (or at least colorfully attired) man strolling down the street. Immediately a wicked grin appeared on the Ascended. ”It must be your lucky night,” Amun called out to the stranger. The potter was incredibly pleased by this development. Indeed, he had high hopes for this particular man. Exploring was fun and all, but the Ascended’s interests and desires were a bit more carnal than that. And it had been a while since he’d indulged. And he’d never indulged in the only activity that apparently brought him pleasure.

Well, at least he hadn’t indulged yet.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
J
& nothing at all
At the sound of the voice, James spun with a flourish, looking both entirely innocent of whatever crime he was in the midst of or about to commit, and also mischievous. It was one of his most identifying features really, save for his penchant for garbage-clothing; the ability to look entirely innocent but also wickedly roguish at the same time.

"Oh is it now?" The snake mused, leaning against the door he'd just been trying to pry open. "Do tell." He let his eyes roam up and down the older man with unabashed intrigue; tall dark strangers in the night, and all that.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
Amun saw the direction the dark-haired man’s eyes roamed and the potter smirked. Indeed, he stretched languidly, arms reaching above his head and clasping his hands, causing his shirt to tighten against the muscles on his chest, before he hooked his thumbs into the waist of his pants and pulled them scandalously low, though not revealing anything more than his treasure trail. ”It is. You get to meet me.” His voice came out in a flirty and lazy drawl. Now the Ascended returned the other man’s gaze, unabashedly letting it linger on the stranger’s crouch before sweeping it back up to his eyes and winking. It should be pretty clear which direction Amun's thoughts were trending. And it seemed the stranger was feeling similarly.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Folding his arms across his sunken chest at this display of masculine physique—and what a show it was—James unfurled to clap slowly at the revealed tickle of hair leading down into the man's pants, dim light glinting off the many rings on his fingers. "Mm, lucky me indeed." The snake chuckled. However as Amun's eyes trended downwards, James raised a finger quickly, before letting one of his hands dive down into his pants to rearrange a few things. The thief was a grower, not a show-er, and he didn't want his new friend to get the wrong idea.

"S'pose I ought to let you in for some tea then." Turning to the door, the snake whispered a few curses and threats at it, before twisting the knob and shoving his shoulder against it.

It held.

Snarling at it for a moment, James spun about with a sunny grin. "I seem to have forgotten my keys. Be a dear and put those muscles to some use, won't you?"
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
The applause was more than welcome, and he gave a wicked grin in acknowledgement. ”And the night is still young. I'd love to find out just how lucky you are.” His voice came out more seductively now that it seemed there might actually be a chance this could end in a bite. As the dark-haired man wagged a finger and reached into his pants Amun licked his lips. He wasn’t going to applaud, but he didn’t mind the show the other man was giving him either.

”I wouldn’t mind a hot drink.” Granted, it was blood and not cum, but the stranger didn’t need to know that. However, there seemed to be a complication. Smirking at the dark-haired man’s request, the potter slinked forward, making sure to put an extra twitch in his hips. Reaching out, he ran his fingers over the knob suggestively, before giving it a firm grip. Twisting a few times did not produce the results he had hoped, so he also slammed his shoulder against the door.

Which also did nothing.

At least he couldn’t feel the pain from the impact. Still, the embarrassment stung. However, he did his best to hide it as he stepped back with a chuckle. ”Well. We could always go back to my place.” He gestured at a ruined building he’d just emerged from; it was uncomfortable, but at least it was out of the way.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Stepping back, the thief watched with obvious delight at the continued performative movements of his new friend, please to have found at least one person in this strange place that wasn't horribly uptight. Though with all this snow around, the snake couldn't really say he blamed them. Holding his breath as Amun shoved against the door, his lips and hands pantomiming out the potter's movements as if that would help. It did in video games of course, so you never knew.

However as the door held, the snake groaned under his breath. "She's always been a bit  of a cunt, but I 'spose that's her charm." James said with a wistful sigh, running a palm along the wood of the door like a disappointed lover.

"Oh?" Tilting his head in the direction Amun indicated, whereas anyone else might have seen just a ramshackle building, the snake merely saw opportunity. He'd lived in the dirt since being forced to cease his wanderings by the storms; anything with something even vaguely resembling a roof and walls was ace in his his books.

"Ahh right. Lead on then." He chortled easily, slinging an arm around Amun's shoulders but happily letting the older man lead.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
As the stranger slid a hand down the wood of the door, Amun leaned against the frame, watching the movement intently. ”Well I can’t say she’s my favorite, what with the whole locking you out in the cold and the snow. Still I guess that just means we’ll have to find something other than tea to warm us up.” The potter winked at the other man, then grinned as his gaze strayed toward Amun’s hiding spot. The grin widened as the stranger slung an arm around the potter’s shoulders; for his part, his arm snaked around the other man’s waist, resting comfortably. The potter’s dextrous fingers rubbed slow circles on the other man’s hips as Amun led them over to the entrance to the ruined building.

Ducking in, the Ascended slid his hand around the stranger’s back and rested it on his other hip as Amun turned to face the other man. ”Home sweet home.” Clearly it wasn't. The hole was completely bare of any furniture, and broken chunks of rock littered the ground, but at least it was dry and warmer than the outside. Or, well, Amun assumed it was warmer, given that he couldn’t feel temperature anymore.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"Oy, be nice now." The snake scolded mischievously. "We've a lot of good memories together, this old door and I." They absolutely didn't, but still James was able to feign a loving sign, kissing his thumb and rubbing it suggestively against one of the knots in the door.

Amun would find the bones of James' hips protruding in that coked-out chic way the super models die for, his skin taunt. While it wasn't far to say he necessarily had abs, given that was only due to his distinct lack of muscle, you had to take your wins where you could, so yeah, James had abs. Despite the snake's longer legs he kept stride with the potter easily enough, at least until they stopped and the snake was apparently expected to stoop to get in. Letting his hips rock forward far too pliably for first meetings, he squinted into the dim interior. "You've a very end of the world thing going on in here." The snake sang approvingly. It was nice to meet a fellow squatter after all.

Perhaps this side of the world really wasn't so different after all.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
As the other man licked his thumb and placed it on the door, Amun smirked again. ”Is that so? Rubbed a lot of wood together, memories like that?” He waggled his eyebrows suggestively, not that his comment needed anything extra. As they walked, the potter decided that he didn’t mind the other man's lean frame. It wasn’t Amun's favorite look, but it had been too long and he wasn’t feeling particularly picky. However, the stranger might notice that the Ascended wasn’t radiating heat like a normal person should, assuming the other man was paying any attention.

Once they were inside the ruin, the other man’s hips rocked forward, and Amun found his own body responding. Oh, not like that, he couldn’t get a boner, but the hand on the other man's hip pulled him forward until there was the barest amount of space between them. The potter found himself gazing up into the stranger's dark eyes. ”Thanks. Now, seeing as it’s the end of days, I guess we don’t have much time to waste.” The Ascended grinned, then licked his fangs suggestively. He wasn’t sure if the other man had realized what Amun was yet, so they should probably get that out of the way so they could get to the fun part.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"What can I say? I'm a romantic." The words were musically said and not only because of the snake's accent.

Paying attention? James? NEVER! That didn't mean he was a complete idiot, just a bit slow on the uptake. Not one to turn down a quick shag, even if it meant putting off his break-and-entering plans for the evening, the snake easily welcomed the ascended into his personal space. Hands sliding beneath Amun's shirt to rest on the small of his back even as his fingers tucked below his waistband to find horizon of his ass, the snake chalked up the chilly flesh to cold. In case you hadn't noticed, everything was fucking cold.

"True, but seeing as I don't see a stove in here to heat the te—oh." The snake marveled at the fangs, assuming his friend was an attuned like he was. James had never managed the half-shifting bit—though as a snake with no fangs there wasn't much to half-shift into. "What are you then? Some sort of reptile?" He asked with only a passing curiosity, much more interested in where Amun's hands were.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
”So you want to be loved, then?” Well, there was more than one type of love, and Amun would not be opposed to making love to the other man in the way only Ascended knew how. As the stranger’s hands slid around the potter’s back and dipped down to his ass, Amun made an approving sound in the back of his throat. His own hands slipped into the other man’s coat to find his nipples, which the potter began to pinch lightly. There was suddenly too much fabric for Amun’s taste, but he needed to take this slow until he knew the stranger was okay with being bitten.

The potter didn’t bother responding to the other man’s comment about the stove, simply allowing him to take in Amun’s fangs. However, the Ascended was not at all prepared for what came out of the other man’s mouth. The surprise was enough for even Amun to break off his flirtation; he stared at the other man for a moment, flabbergasted. ”What? No.” What kind of question was that? Amun was definitely not a reptile.

Shaking his head, he regained his sultry exterior. ”No. I’m an Ascended. Do you know what that means?” He slid his hands out to start undoing the button’s on the other man’s coat, slowly, seductively, eyes not leaving the stranger’s for even a second.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"Love? Whose got the time mate?" Actually James very badly wanted to be loved. But you know, childhood trauma, abandonment, daddy issues up the asshole. "Throw a couple rose petals on the ground and colour me swooned." Being romantic took an awful lot of planning, and the snake was the exact opposite of a planner. Still, he liked romanticism in theory.

"Ooh, hello there." The snake trilled, grinning into the delightful sparks of pain Amun's fingers coaxed from him. Raising a brow, the theif shrugged. "Right, so a cat the—what" Taking a step back, James held up a finger on each hand, mossy-green eyes narrowing. Glancing down at the few buttons Amun had managed to free as if weighing his options, he continued narrowing his stare.

"Y'mean like...the fuckers that brought about the end of the world n'all that all those years ago? But that's all bullshit. They all..got...wiped out, or trapped or whatever."

Ohhh. So that was this barrier. Well fuck. "Well fuck."
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
”Seeing as I don’t have time or rose petals, I guess we’ll have to find something else to do.” Yeah Amun wasn’t looking for a soulmate, just a quick fuck. Or...whatever it was called when an Ascended bit someone (though he would obviously ensure the other man had a good time as well). And it seemed that he might actually get his wish for once.

It was going so well. Until, suddenly it wasn’t: the stranger pulled away just when they were getting to the fun part. The Ascended pouted and batted his eyes. However, as the other man held up his fingers and seemed genuinely concerned about what the potter was, his expression morphed into a frown. He let the stranger work through it, though Amun couldn’t resist smirking at the last comment out of the other man’s mouth. ”Well, yeah, that was kind of what I was hoping for.” A fuck.

The potter had just arrived in this land and surely couldn’t be blamed for what the Ascended of yore and The Voice had done. Besides, that was centuries ago. "Guilty as charged, though I just got here recently, so I'm not one of the ones who was trapped. You going to punish me for being bad?" He stepped back and held his hands out, crossing his wrists, clearly indicating that the other man could do all sorts of things if he wanted, starting with tying Amun up. It wasn't like he could feel any of it, and so long as he got his bite in, he was up for anything. Well, except a boner, so no fucking the stranger. But there were lots of other things they could do.

Coding base by Sky!