Thought that I was cool, but
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
J
caught between the real thing
& nothing at all
Normally the flattery comes before the fucking. James mused, his tone indicating that he wasn't at all upset about it. Like Amun, who the snake would and wouldn't sleep with really wasn't that complex. Sex felt good, and when it came to standards, well. He just saw the beauty in everyone. Or you know, the various holes to shove his cock into.

Right now I dunno about that. James countered, a hint of that sort of uneasy and unhappiness about the lack of reciprocation bubbling through, if only for a moment. Dark aye, but not cold. Not as a cold blooded snake or as a man.

Slithering back through the crack in the wall, making sure to let the rat temporarily get stuck so that he could make the obligatory I'm just too big! joke, James eventually found himself back where it had all started. Shifting back into his body, he blinked a few times to let his eyes adjust as he looked about for his pants.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Well, there was an easy enough solution to the problem J presented. Guess that just means we have to do more fucking, then. Amun’s mental voice left no doubt about the fact that he wouldn’t mind at all. However, as the other man’s voice grew sad, the Ascended decided that was not at all appropriate, and he sent a pulse of feigned horror towards J. Was the kiss really that bad? While the Ascended couldn’t feel physical pleasure, that didn’t mean he hadn’t enjoyed making out for other reasons. Comfort and familiarity and that shit.

I’m sure we can find some way to heat it up. Obviously the potter wasn’t above making obligatory jokes either. On that subject, J’s was particularly egregious. Still, Amun would clearly respond in kind. Well, I thought we already proved that it was a tight fit, but if you want to test that again, say the word. Granted, the Ascended craved blood, but wasn’t sure it’d be safe to take more just yet. The offer to do whatever you wanted to me is an open invitation. Amun was quite surprised to find how much he meant that.

As the other man shifted, however, the Ascended raised his head. How did you do that? He had absolutely no interest in getting stuck in this form.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Preferring always to avoid uncomfortable things, aka feelings, the snake responded with humour. Of all the things I've done and people I've kissed, can't say any have turned into a snake on me. Literally. But no actually it hadn't been that bad at all, just all sorts of surprising given that the pair had gone from frivolous fucking to something edging towards emotions and whatnot.

Someone's quite keen. You'll have to let me digest my rat before round two though. He said with over the top heat in his voice, especially as he said rat. Still, James couldn't quite shake the feeling of strangeness. It was all...a bit easy and not in the fun way. This felt a bit like taking candy from a baby, if the baby instead of crying instead just said, yeah mate. I know there's nothing I can do about it, so have at my lolly and lets call it a day.

Able to hearing Amun's voice but not respond in kind any longer—some possessed that trait, but not James—the snake ran a hand through his dark hair. "Oh. Y'just...think a bit about your body I suppose. The core of what y'are and all that nonsense."
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
Amun would’ve grinned if that had been possible as a snake. As it stood, he just wiggled happily and sent an impression of a grin over to J. Hey, I did say this would be a unique experience for you. For both of them, really, not that the Ascended would admit that. As the other man asked for more time to digest, the potter nodded, probably once again looking silly given he was a snake. Alright, then. And why wouldn’t I be keen? You’re the best fuck I’ve had since coming to Caido. The only fuck, really, which again, was not something Amun would be revealing. Still, he’d needed the release, and this was a bit of harmless fun.

Unfortunately, the trick that J was describing wouldn’t exactly be easy for the Ascended. He didn’t know who he was in this world, being much more familiar with his old form than his new one. Still, he pictured the unfeeling hands and body, unblemished skin, the tight ass, the way everything except for blood had faded to a dull sensation, the way the moon no longer called to him. Eventually, something must have done the trick, as he found himself on two legs, with two arms. ”Ah. Much better. Thanks mate.” He winked at the other man for good measure.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
And you didn't disappoint. That was...well. I guess you felt your side of it. Makes me wonder if Frey didn't have something to do with all of you. James chimed in return. I'm gunna go ahead and take that as compliment. He added. Never mind the you not feelin' it bit. So you're...what do they call you, outlanders?

Watching lazily as Amun...did nothing, James eventually found his pants and tugged them on with a youthful sort of ease, caring little for how awkwardly he shifted about. Sat on his jacket like it was a blanket, he drew his knees up to his chest, crossed his ankles, and let his elbows rest hands gently clasped together. "Well done, you." James tittered, nodding approvingly.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
I never disappoint. And I definitely felt my side. It might’ve been boastful, but it was also very, very true. Or at least, Amun had never heard any complaints (not that he would’ve). And most people came back for seconds, which he very rarely gave. At the mention of another person, however, the Ascended’s forked tongue flicked in and out. Who is this Frey chap? The potter's words had definitely been a compliment, so it was probably good that J took it that way. As the other man commented on just who or what Amun was, he coiled himself into a circle. That’s what they say, but what I say is that I’m one of a kind. It was silly, but outlander lacked a certain pizzazz.

As the Ascended finally managed the trick of transforming back into his own body, he stood up, he gave a bow at the other man’s statement, pants still around his ankles and his limp dick flopping about. ”Thank you, thank you very much.” Giving J a wink, Amun stayed bent at the waist as he pulled his pants up slowly, very slowly, giving the other man a bit more of a show. Seeing as J was (mostly) clothed, the potter figured he should follow suit. But that didn't mean they still couldn't have a little fun.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"The sex god one. Y'know. The one with the..." James squinted, his hands moving from making boob-squeezing gestures to cock-stroking ones, before mashing up the imagery as if with finger paints. "..the features" Watching the snake curl up, the thief couldn't help but smile a bit adoringly. It was his shift after-all. "One of a kind he says, wearing my skin." James tittered back musically. Rather than reaching out to stroke the snake as many would likely be wont to do, instead James placed the flat of his palm behind Amun's head, imparting warmth into the dark body rather than useless scritches.

Leaning back to watch the performance, James indulgently tipped his head to the side watching everything with a slow smile. Raising his hands and making a frame out of his thumb and forefingers, he twisted his wrists about as if trying in earnest to get the best angle. "So. We fucked, I'm fed...d'you..eat? Or?"
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Yeah, while Amun obviously recognized the gestures—and perked up at the sound of a sex god, though not the part of him that would’ve in the past—they didn’t actually mean anything. J was great in bed, or, well, rubble-strewn floor, but apparently not the best communicator outside of sex. Outlander, remember? But tell me more about this sex god. While the Ascended knew some of the gods didn’t like his kind, he imagined he’d get along quite well with this Frey. As J reached out to place his palm on the potter’s head, Amun felt warmth and pleasure bloom in him. Ah, but you have to ask yourself who wore it better, now, don’t you? His mental voice came out entirely content rather than teasing as he’d intended.

As the other man framed the pretty picture Amun knew he was making, he added a little shimmy to his hips. It made getting the pants up take long and his cock flop even more, but, then again, that was kind of the point. Eventually, though the show was over and he was covered up fully. Sinking gracefully to the floor, as J asked about food, the Ascended lay on his side, head propped up in his hand. ”Nope!” It came out cheerfully, but there was a dark light in the potter’s eyes; while this fuck had been fun, he found he missed the simpler pleasures of life. ”Don’t worry. Your blood was quite filling. As was your dick.” He winked lazily at the other man. Better to dwell on the positive than the negative.

Cause there was a lot of fucking negative and it would drive him insane.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"Well, they're called Frey and they've been trapped in here for a few centuries." James, unsurprisingly, hadn't really payed much attention when it came to gods like Frey in the past. "
But they're all about sex and whatnot. Back in the day I heard they were all old-school kinky, though they'd cruse you in a hot second for bringing the wrong sorts of offerings. Dunno 'bout now."

Letting his fingers continue to curl around his counterpart, James let his eyebrows raise and his head loll slightly to the side. "Gonna have to go with me on that account, given I'm not awkward as fuck in a snake body. Not naming names but..." Winking into Amun's dark beady eyes, James merely grinned.

Watching contentedly as the potter sank down, a mischievous light filled the thief's moss-green eyes. "Filling, eh? I'm gonna go ahead and say that has more to do with me, than you." He chuckled; dick-wise James was fairly average, so in fact, it probably had much more to do with the relative newness of Amun's body than anything else. But the snake was happy to snag the compliment for himself.

"So all this then—" James noted musically, his eyes unabashedly roaming over Amun's chiseled upper body. "—what were you before all this?"
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Well, old-school kinky sounded good, though Amun had already had his fill of curses (coming here and being turned into an Ascended was curse enough). However, maybe Frey’s behavior had a little something to do with being trapped. Still, probably best not to risk it, especially since the potter was still learning how to have a little fun in Caido. Wessex had said biting a fellow Ascended was the best; if biting a non-Ascended had brought Amun as much pleasure as it had, he couldn’t wait for something better. You heard? You never sought them out yourself? His thoughts came out a bit teasing. It seemed odd for J, not that the potter really knew the other man.

As J grinned and winked, Amun’s tongue flicked in and out. As long as there a fuck in there, I don’t care how awkward it looks. It was pure silliness and nonsense, but then again it wasn’t like the potter was ever serious about anything. So far, it seemed that J was a kindred spirit in that regard.

As the Ascended settled himself on the ground and in his human form, his foot poked the other man’s leg. ”I think there’s only one way to know for sure.” The potter waggled his eyebrows at J. However, as the other man asked about Amun’s past, the playfulness fell away a bit. Instead, he traced a finger in the dusty floor idly as he considered how to respond. ”Tell you what. I’ll answer that if you tell me your full name.” Obviously J wasn’t it, but Amun wasn’t going to go opening himself up and baring his soul to a stranger, no matter how good the sex was. Baring his body was fine. However, letting someone past the facade wasn’t something the Ascended did lightly.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"Sought them..? They were trapped in this bubble mate. It only came down..oh, a few months ago. Until then this shithole was right hidden from the rest of us." The snake said with a smooth shrug. "Much fun as sex gods are, you've seen for yourself what this place has to offer." It was nothing like the coast, James would tell you that for damned sure. With a genuine snort of pleasure, the thief nodded approvingly "Couldn've said it better myself." He agreed heartily.

Liking just how touchy Amun seemed to be—though he'd like it alot more with some body heat behind it—James just grinned. "What's that then? You aren't suggesting we ought to try again are you?" Looking properly horrified and scandalized, or at least as much as he was able to, James placed a hand against his sunken chest and gasped.

"It is the full name I'll have you know. Can't say my parents were the most clever, but what can you do." The thief said lazily.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Something wasn’t adding up. Now, Amun was new to Caido, and he might just be a bit confused by what J was saying. But the potter didn’t think so: he was pretty good at reading people, and the other man wasn’t being vague or confusing. ”You’re from outside the bubble, then?” The Ascended’s voice came out casually and his posture didn’t change, but his eyes were watching J carefully. Thankfully, Amun had pretty complete control over this body, so nothing betrayed just how interested he was in the answer. However, he very much would like to know how to get out of the godsforsaken Hollowed Grounds.

As J talked about what this land had to offer, the potter’s gaze drifted down to the other man’s crotch. ”That I have.” The Ascended raised his eyes, then winked at the other man. As J complimented Amun’s comment about fucking, he grinned; it grew a wicked edge as the other man joked about round two. ”Who, me?” Despite the sensual tone in his voice, the potter batted his eyelids innocently at J.

Alright, well, there was no way for Amun to know if the other man was telling the truth or not. Maybe giving a little bit of harmless information would prompt J to reveal a bit about himself as well. ”Well, I used to have horns at night.” The potter’s voice came out teasingly, but he was telling the absolute truth.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"That I am." The snake said with a grin. "From the great far away...ahh..." Glancing around with his eyes narrowed but hardly looking at anything, James shrugged and gestured vaguely towards a wall. "..that'a way."

Letting his hips rock forward which, rather than being sexy just showed off how thin the thief was (unless you were into hip bones, in which case, YOWZA). "Well I'm not talkin' to the dead rat, now am I?" James purred back.

Reclining and lacing his fingers behind his head to stare at the rocky-ceiling, James raised a brow. "Horns y'say? I'd ask where, but I think I prefer to let my imagination fill in those details." He chuckled, thinking his new friend much of a liar as he was.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
”Far away, huh? So what made you cum here?” And yes, Amun made sure from his tone that J knew he was not saying come. While the potter was obviously curious, given how cagey the other man got every time the Ascended asked a personal question, he figured he needed to take this slow. Well, he was happy to go at whatever pace J was comfortable with. But Amun would get his answers.

The potter grinned at the other man’s comment about the rat. ”I dunno, you really enjoyed that rat.” Amun rolled over so he was laying on his stomach, facing J, head cupped in one hand as the fingers of the other crept their way up the inside of the other man’s leg. ”But if that’s my competition, I gotta say, I like my chances.” The Ascended grinned at the other man, though this was less heated and more warm.

At J’s words, Amun chuckled. ”Just wait until you find out that I sparkled.” Well, it was more of a glow or shimmer, but under the circumstances, it was close enough. Besides, he didn’t even necessarily want the other man to believe the potter’s words.

Coding base by Sky!