Thought that I was cool, but
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
J
caught between the real thing
& nothing at all
"You, if memory serves." James replied smoothly with a waggle of his brows. "Before that though, a bit of boredom, I guess? Don't get me wrong, the coast is fucking lovely and all that, but how much mermaid arse can one man enjoy really?" The snake asked, as if it was a common problem. "Sometimes you need the arse of a complete stranger who sucks your blood, y'know what I mean?" The thief leaned forward to wink at his companion.

"I did yeah. Juicy and hard in all the right...places.." Trailing off as the potter's fingers trailed up the inside of his leg, James returned the warmth in his own smile. "Well you've not been wrong so far." He said lightly.

"Sparkled?" The thief replied, scrunching his nose. "Doesn't that get a bit distractin'?"
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun chuckled wickedly. ”I sure did. But I’m new here. While I’m glad I was able to alleviate your boredom, surely it was something a bit more serious than that.” As J began to talk about fucking mermaids, however, the Ascended narrowed his eyes slightly. For some strange reason, he thought the other man might, just might be telling the truth. Maybe it was because Amun had been a sailor once upon a time, but still, the implications of that would be staggering. ”I don’t know, how many mermaid asses did you fuck? And how many times do you want to fuck a stranger who sucks your blood’s ass?” There was a flirtatious tone to the potter’s voice, sure, but he was genuinely curious to hear the answers to all his questions.

”Oh? What places would those be?” Maybe forcing J to carry on with the explanation would be a bit cruel, but Amun wasn’t above teasing under the best of circumstances. Still, to make it up to the other man, the potter’s finger made their way all the way up to J’s inner thigh, where they began to trace slow shapes and symbols. ”Let’s see if our luck holds then.” It seemed to be going well enough, though Amun didn’t know if either of them were serious about a round three.

Now the Ascended grinned wickedly. ”Let’s just say they usually had something else on their minds.” And something else in their bodies, or in the potter’s. Again Amun wasn’t particularly picky about the source of pleasure, so long as there was, indeed pleasure.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
J
& nothing at all
James shrugged. Did it have to be more serious than that? It really didn't, so thought the thief anyways. Looking up, James pretended to count on his fingers, mumbling half-forgotten names (probably). Pausing, scratching his head for effect, eventually he shrugged. "At least 6, I'll tell you that." He replied, waggling his fingers. As for how many times he wanted to fuck Amun? With a grin, he continued to waggle those fingers. "Well I'd want it to be a fair comparison, yeah?" James said, mischief sparkly in his swamp-water stare.

Humming suggestively, James placed a hand over his heart (well, nipple specifically). "Would ye' believe me if I said it warmed the cockles of me heart?" He asked, his accent overly exaggerated in a sing-song cadence. Regardless of how energetic his cock felt, the snake would never turn down a good cuddle. Or hand on his thigh, he wasn't terribly picky.

"Oh a they? Go on then. What was it they had on their minds if not horns and sparkles then?"
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
Although Amun was a bit disappointed he didn’t get more information out of J this round, the Ascended did grin at the other man’s comments about mermaids. And of course about sex with both mermaids and the potter. ”At least six, hm? How do I know it’s fair unless I know how many mermaids I’m competing against?” Still, that all sounded good to Amun: while he still wasn’t sure if it was six individual mermaids or the same mermaid at least six times, he figured he had to be a better lay than fish-people. They were actually cold-blooded, whereas he had no blood and was only slightly cooler than most folks.

The potter winked up at J. ”Would you be crushed if I said I didn’t?” All the while, the Ascended’s fingers continued their gentle journey on the other man’s leg. While they stayed away from J’s cock—though every now and then they teased upwards—the rest of the other man’s thigh was fair game, and Amun made sure to switch legs every now and again. However, at J’s next question, the potter shimmied up the side of the other man’s body to whisper wickedly in his ear. ”How tight I was.” Normally he would’ve said something like how hot the Ascended had been or how good his dick felt in their ass, but seeing as he couldn’t partake in those particular activities and how disappointed J had been to discover that, Amun figured he should stick to what he knew would work.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"Well it isn't just about the number mate. Surely you know that." The snake quipped back with a smug grin and raise of his eyebrows despite having completely contradicted himself.

"Crushed? Big strong lad like me? Never think it." He chortled easily, his legs spreading if only to give the potter's wandering fingers more real estate to work with. As he once again slithered up the thief's body, James found himself raising a brow expectantly; last time this had been followed by a kiss and a transformation. Leaning his cheek against the potter's as he neared, the thief drew in a breath though just how much of it was for drama and how much was genuine was unknown.

"Y'know I did notice that m'self cum to think of it." His accent curled around the word just as Amun's had done moments ago, a wicked smile spreadving across his lips. "What's it, like the arse version of kegels?"
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Amun chuckled at J’s comment. ”People always talk about quality and quantity like they’re mutually exclusive. I’ve always said, why not both?” If the other man was looking for six mind-blowingly kinky sexual experiences, the Ascended would be more than happy to deliver. Indeed, while he couldn’t physically rise to the occasion, he could find other ways to make J happy.

As the potter crept up the other man’s body, Amun’s hand followed. And when J talked about how big and strong he was—the Ascended wasn’t sure either of those were true, but he wasn’t complaining—the potter’s fingers danced over J’s dick wickedly before coming to rest on the other man’s hip. ”Big lad, huh? Tell me more.” With that, Amun draped himself half over J; the potter’s leg found its way between the other man’s legs, and the Ascended’s head settled down on J’s shoulder.

Amun’s hand, the one thrown across the other man's body, continued to make patterns on J’s skin. ”One of the perks of being an Ascended. Glad you liked it.” The potter winked at the other man, content just to lay there for now.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"Oh I bet that's what you've always said." The thief chuckled, playfully narrowing his eyes as if suddenly full of skepticism. Which he absolutely wasn't. Just slowly digesting rats.

As Amun's fingers ghosted over what was really quite a sorry sight at the moment, his cock being all sleepily withdrawn and all, he hissed in a breath as something inside twanged impulsively before Amun's fingers found their way to his hip. Happily settling into the cuddles, though very much wishing he had a smoke to go with, the thief just pulled in a breath instead and let his head lean more against his counterpart's dark mop.

"Gotta be strong on the coast, a'course." He said mildly. "What with grabbing all those ropes a'all." So saying, he reached around Amun with one arm and mimed out grabbing a huge rope (read: cock) with both hands and giving a good what-for.

"Perks eh? Dunno about it. You've an arse like no one I've ever met, but i'll tell ya, the whole being cold no-heart beat thing is a beat creepy if I'm bein' honest." Which, he almost never was. Well. Sort of almost never was.

Well. As with most things, it really just depended.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Amun grinned, not at all perturbed by J’s skepticism. ”Guess you’ll find out.” Indeed, the Ascended had been promised six fucks, at least, and he had every intention of claiming what he was now owed. If the other man didn’t figure it out after that much sex, then he was hopeless or the potter had lost his touch. Probably the latter: without a working dick, he was severely limited in what he could actually do, and he tried not to get too frustrated at that fact.

It was easy enough to let go of that tension as they snuggled together and J rested his head on Amun’s. Though his fingers continued to slide slowly against the other man’s hip, they’d lost their urgency and sexual edge and simply stroked comfortably. As J talked about what it took to be on the coast, then reached around the Ascended to mime jerking a cock, he grinned at the sight. ”Hoisted a lot of sails, have you? Your technique could use a bit of work” The potter’s voice came out playfully teasing; still Amun had actually been a sailor most of his life and knew what he was talking about.

However, as the other man talked about how he felt about the Ascended’s nature he let the potentially harsh words roll over him without getting offended. ”Luckily I’ll have plenty of opportunities to change your mind. And if you need warmth and a heartbeat, we can always make this a trio.” Indeed, the potter always thought more was better, but then again he was a fan of excess.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"Could it now?" The snake looked down at his hands as if shocked. "I mean, trick is to get 'em up, inn'it?" Then, glancing towards Amun's crotch, the thief huffed a sigh. "Maybe I do need some practice." Or a certain sex room run by a lovely red head.

"Mmm, I suppose you do have another hole to fill, as have I." James trilled back cheekily, biting his lip in an entirely over the top fashion whilst winking. "Though speakin' of, have you heard about these monsters meant to be roamin' about soon? I've heard of LongNight, but never critters that'll kill you in the dark. Or at least, not because of the solstice. Apparently we're all meant to be indoors, all quiet-like." He said, waggling his brows at the other man.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
”I’d be happy to show you a few tricks for helping to get it up.” Yes, yes Amun couldn’t get erect, but J had just scratched the surface of what the Ascended could do. Indeed, he accompanied his words with a slight dip down the other man’s hips, fingers brushing once more against the snake’s inner thigh. At the mention of another hole, the potter winked. ”That's right. We’re just getting started.”

However, then J had to go and bring up LongNight. There was a chance that Amun could salvage the conversation though. ”It’s definitely not the type of long night I prefer. Though I suppose I’ll need something to keep me occupied in the dark.” The Ascended’s eyes flashed wickedly. Though he too had heard about the monsters, and been warned, he’d decided they weren’t going to stop him from living his life or having a good time.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
The one-sided jokes were getting a bit...well, one-sided, and James felt himself entirely unsatisfied with the whole thing. He wasn't one to put much effort into most activities, but especially with LongNight coming up, maybe he'd give it a go. And by it he meant Amun, in one capacity or another.

'Well when you say it like that it sounds like yer' just usin' me for my body." The snake trilled, looking haughty and indignant while at the same time impossibly malnourished and amused. "Not that I mind at'all, o'course. So where will you be spending your week? Word on the street is folks like you in the Temple, and the hero-types in the guildhall." James, who would absolutely run at the first sign of trouble, though the Temple sounded great. It was attached to the local bar, after all.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
It was true they were strangers, and Amun was just having a bit of fun. However, J’s constant mock hurt was starting to become a bit suspicious. Not that the potter knew what to do about it. ”Well. I did literally borrow it for a while, so kind of, yes.” Giving the other man an easy grin without a hint of flirtation, it turned into a chuckle when the snake asked about the Ascended’s plans for LongNight. ”Folks like me? And just who are my people? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were mocking me. Am I not heroic?” He flexed his relatively non-existent bicep. This time, his teasing was light and breezy, not aiming for anything more than a smile. Still, Amun hadn’t really decided, and the explanation about who was going where was quite useful, and helped make up his mind for him.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"Y'know, the bitey ones." James trilled back, before raising a brow and looking around. "Unless yer' sayin' that letting me fuck you was really that bad that you're a hero for doin' it, I'm gonna say...no?" But in the snake's books, that wasn't really all that bad. The thief wasn't a hero and never would be. Far too much effort, though he did have quite good hair and that was important for hereos, he was pretty sure.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Ah. The Ascended. Not the dirty rotten scoundrels (though there’d probably be some of those as well). In fact, Amun was sort of counting on it. Otherwise it'd be way too boring and he'd be way too tempted to do something dangerous, cooped up as he would be. ”Nah I’m no hero. Doesn’t mean I don’t the girl in the end though. Or the guy.” Actually, it was always the guy, considering his proclivities. J probably didn’t need to know that just yet. ”I’ll probably be at the Temple as well, along with the rest of the disreputable crowd. How about you? Are you hero material?” The potter seriously doubted it, but he’d been surprised before. Not being in the same place for LongNight wouldn't be as pleasant a surprise as running into the snake in the first place, though.

Coding base by Sky!