Thought that I was cool, but
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
J
caught between the real thing
& nothing at all
"Or in the beginning, as the case might be." James corrected with a cheery wink. Scoffing at the mere suggestion of him being a hero, the thief shook his head with outrage. "I think not."

Making a growling-purr in the back of his throat that quickly divulged into a smoker's cough because, well, he was indeed a smoker, he shot the potter a quizzical look. "So because you can't—" whistling and pointing to Amun's crotch, "—can'ye not do anythin' else? Drink? Smoke?"
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
J’s comment caused Amun to grin. ”Well that’s the benefit of being a rogue like us. We get to skip all that heroic questing nonsense and go straight to the reward.” Indeed, the goody-toe shoe stick in the mud holier-than-thou types could keep their trials and tribulations. The Ascended would take the booty (in both senses of the term).

However, he might not be able to enjoy his ill-gotten gains, as the other man just had to go and remind the potter. Still, he kept the happy-go-lucky expression on his face. ”Smoking and eating and drinking, except for blood of course, don’t do anything for me. Taste is one of those pesky physical sensations I lost.” Indeed, he’d been informed that he’d only get pleasure from refilling his fluid, whatever that meant. Apparently drinking blood did the trick, though.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
J
& nothing at all
“Well said.” The thief agreed, raising an imagined glass to cheers his counterpart with, and then desperately wishing there was indeed a glass with something frosty and frothy within.

Grumbling unhappily at this admission, James ran a hand through his dark curls and made a clicking-thinking sound in the back of his throat. ”D’you play cards at least?” The thief whined playfully, huffing and placing his jaw in his hands and shooting the potter a pathetic look.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
Amun raised an imaginary glass as well in response to J’s mock toast. Just because the Ascended couldn’t get anything from alcohol didn’t mean he couldn’t appreciate a good moment. Of course, he also felt that he’d more than drank his fill. However, it seemed that the other man was more perturbed by the fact that the potter couldn’t get anything from most simple pleasures than Amun was. He reached up to pat the snake’s hand as it was cupped around the other man’s face. ”Aye, I do. I play all sorts of games.” The potter winked at J. ”I’m particularly good at strip poker.” Luckily, it was a game where there were no losers, only winners.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"Oh you would be." The thief agreed with an over-the-top dreamy quality to his voice as he let his eyes slide down Amun's chiseled chest and stomach. Placing a knuckle in between his teeth and biting it for good measure, the snake laughed.

"Well alright then. I'll bring the cards, you bring all of that—" James' eyes did a quick once over of Amun's body, "—and we'll see what's what." Monsters and heroes be damned. This sounded like a much more fun.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Amun grinned at J’s regard, and maybe flexed just a little bit, preening for the other man. ”I guess you’ll find out.” Indeed, it seemed that they’d have little else to do but play games and probably fuck. Maybe at the same time, depending on how it went. As the snake gave the Ascended yet another sensual glance and once over, the potter returned J’s gaze, looking over the other man’s body, lingering on the spots that he was just dying to explore. Well, sort of, since he wasn’t really clear on the whole dying thing when it came to the Ascended. ”Looking forward to it.” Indeed, this was about the only positive since he’d heard about LongNight to begin with.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
There wasn't much for James to flex, lean and malnourished as he was. But that was his charm after all. And when it came to Amun, it was what was on the inside that counted most of all. Blood, specifically.

"Right. Right." The thief agreed contentedly. Leaning forward to press his lips hastily against Amun's—it was a bit awkward, but a bit right too, or so it seemed, having just fucked and basically made plans for a second date and all—the snake wriggled himself into a standing position. Stretching his arms out, and then shivering against the cold, he grasped around for his shirt, shrugging it on carelessly.

"Until then." James grinned, briefly considering offering his new friend his real name before deciding that giving him his blood was probably intimate enough for one encounter.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Amun didn’t mind the show, at all. However, when J pressed a sloppy kiss against the Ascended’s lips, then stood to throw on clothes hastily, the potter flopped to his back. Then he pouted, though a wicked light danced in his eyes. ”You call that a proper goodbye kiss? Because I don’t.” Again, just because Amun didn’t feel any physical pleasure didn’t mean the snake was going to get away with such a shit goodbye. After all, the Ascended had done some of his best work here. The least the other man could do was show the proper amount of appreciation.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"Who said anythin' about goodbye?" The thief sang. "This'is just see ya later. Keep 'em wantin' more n'all that." He chortled with a glance down at his sulking, but hot-as-fuck counterpart.

"'Sides, you're all the way down there, and I'm all the way up here...It's the canary and the wolf all over, mate." James continued, having never once found the limit to the instant excuses he could come up with.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Amun liked the sound of see ya later, that was for damned sure. However, that didn’t mean he was going to let J go just yet, especially since the potter was still waiting for his kiss. Stretching languidly, he rolled to his feet, movements slow and sensual, then sashayed over to the other man. ”Oh I definitely want more, don’t worry about that.” He dropped his voice to a sensual whisper. ”And I’m up now.” Not in the fun way, of course, but he was standing, at least.

As the snake brought up the canary and the wolf, however, the Ascended blinked. ”I can’t say I know that one. Which one am I?” He winked, hoping he’d like the answer.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
The thief, never in any real hurry unless there was danger involved, watched with a healthy appreciation as the potter stretched and stood. He made no attempt to hide his wandering eyes as he slipped a hand around Amun's lower back to encourage the ascended closer. "Well that ye'are." The snake agreed looking down at the potter who, despite the difference in height, still felt larger than life all things considered.

"Ahh well." James tittered, running a finger down the side of Amun's jawline. "Guess that'll be for us to find out." Whatever suspicions the thief might have had about which of them was the songbird and which was the predator, he was more than looking forward to putting them through their paces to find out.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
As J’s hand curled around Amun’s back, he grinned, then pressed himself against the snake. Indeed, the other man barely needed to encourage the Ascended, who was more than happy to cuddle both laying down and standing. ”What’re you going to do about it?” He licked his lips and his fangs as he stared up at the taller man, eyes almost daring J to come in for another kiss.

As the snake ran a hand down the potter’s jaw, he found his own fingers creeping their way up the other man’s chest; Amun’s other hand rested comfortably on the snake’s hip. ”Mmm. Can’t wait. Gotta ask, how do you plan to find out?” Grinning wickedly at J, the Ascended tweaked the other man’s nipple when the potter’s hand passed over it.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"Well, maybe I want to get a bit bitey too? Ever think of that?" James whispered in a voice playfully haughty as he leaned in closer, his lips only inches away from Amun's as his mossy eyes twinkled with mischief. The thief wasn't so in for romance or any of that sappy stuff, and given Amun couldn't rightly feel it, it all seemed a bit of a waist. Still, James was a lonely, lonely man and not one to deny himself that which was so readily offered.

Hissing in a breath as his nipple was tweaked, James merely tightened his grip against Amun's lower back. Which was actually quite hard to do, given how little body fat the man had. "Would you believe that nipple-play is actually a sign yer the canary?" The snake mused rogueshly.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
At the other man’s words, Amun grinned. Then, as J leaned in—and yet still didn’t kiss the Ascended—the potter tilted his head, exposing his neck to the incredibly close snake. ”What’s stopping you?” Amun’s voice came out in a whisper as well, though his was sultry and low.

J’s reaction to the potter’s fingers was gratifying; as the other man tightened his grip, though, the Ascended kept his hand right where it was. ”Not really. I think I’d need to try it more than once to believe that.” With that, he stroked the snake’s nipple again, though with less force than last time. Variety was the spice of seduction, after all.

Coding base by Sky!