Catchy Title
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
I believe that the darkness reminds us where light can be
She blinked, lashes fluttering as she beheld the god with their adorably ruffled blonde locks, her cheeks reddening for some unknown reason. For a moment she was entranced by it, but their voice called her back again. ”Ah…no I don’t think you need that!” she huffed. Need and want were two different things. ”Besides, those weren’t even my ideas, they were Loren’s and I said you wouldn’t care to have them and I was right.” she said with a curt nod, crossing her arms. ”But I asked like I promised.” And since she was an awful liar, that meant she had to ask for Loren to believe her.

Her cheeks flushed again at the implications of Frey’s words and glance, unable to resist a little peak (which only made her face turn bright red). ”What do you even do with the clothes that you take from people?” she asked, realizing that she hadn’t seen any in the deity’s realm when she had been swept away there.

As Frey touched her cheek, as always she tilted her face into it, smiling at the warmth and comforting familiarity of their touch. But their words gave her a twinge of sadness, and she frowned. ”I’m sorry. I wish it wasn’t so.” She knew deep down that her friendship with Frey likely meant more to her and did more for her than it did to Frey…but it still made her feel bad nonetheless. ”Well…if there is anything you would ever like that a mortal like me could do for you, let me know.” she said, feeling very guilty now, even as she smiled up at Frey…who was now closer to her in height as well? After all they had done for her, she couldn’t seem to do anything for them. Her research had amounted to nothing. They didn’t want a shrine (which she had known, but again, covering her bases). She didn’t see it as mortal pandering though. She genuinely wanted to bring Frey some sort of happiness.
phoebe

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey raised a brow again, looking entirely smug especially with the new features they boasted. "And you were right." They repeated with wry amusement, their fingers tapping out a rhythm against a naked and muscular bicep.

Oh, it'd be more than a little peak. "Do? Give them to the birds and other nesting-animals for warmth." Frey said with a shrug, their hips sliding forward ever so slightly. Better Phoebe get an eyeful now than be embarrassed about it later. And it wasn't like it was the first cock she'd seen, or would again.

"You humans wish for a lot of things." The deity said neutrally, their thumb caressing her cheek bone softly. "Doesn't mean even half of those wishes should be granted." They added. As for what Phoebe might do for them? "Get fucked honeybee and let it be that. Doesn't even have to be with a man, or a woman. You've got two hands and you use them on just about everyone other than yourself."
Frey
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
She was starting to place where all of these features were coming from, which only sent the midwife spiraling further down her confused little slide. Frey depicted a more perfected version of who she thought they resembled, sure but…why? Of course, Frey sliding their hips forward to make sure she got an eyeful of their manly bits made her blush a deep shade of crimson; not because she had never seen one before, but because of who she thought Frey was resembling in the moment and the implications of that.

Though the thought of little bunnies curled up to survive the winter in stolen clothes did make her giggle a bit.

”I know.” she said softly. It didn’t mean she would stop wishing. It didn’t mean she would stop trying to show how grateful she was to the deity before here even though her efforts could never measure up. That was the mortal in her she supposed. And as for what Frey wanted? Well…she wasn’t surprised by it generally…but doing it herself? Her cheeks flushed a little but she frowned. ”I will try but…” She had tried once. When things with Emmett had been really bad and he was more shell than person and all she wanted was an escape…but she hadn’t seen it through. It wasn’t as fulfilling. She missed the connection with someone else. LongNight was coming up though so maybe she could find someone to have an actual one night stand with.

If that was what Frey wanted - her getting fucked and no strings attached - she would find a way to make it happen.

And still she found herself transfixed by Frey’s new appearance, and curiosity killed the cat in this case. ”Why do you suddenly look like Loren?” she blurted.
phoebe

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
'Wrong." Frey said, waggling a finger. "It can absolutely be as fulfilling. Moreso, even. You need to learn what you like honeycake, before you can expect someone else to please you." They added with a knowing nod. "Here—" Reaching down, the god wrapped their fingers around their own cock, only half-erect at this point, and pulled. Surprising it...came off? Only..not? For it was still there, and yet in their hands was an impressive dildo just the same. Handing it over with a wide smile, the god shrugged mysteriously. "Next time, use this. See if it doesn't make things a bit better." It would of course.  It was a bit of Frey, after all.

Reaching another hand forward to cup Phoebe's other cheek, Frey leaned their face in close. Pale lashes fluttered over Launceleyn-blue eyes, as Frey tilted their head to the side. "Why indeed." They chuckled in a voice only slightly deeper than Loren's baritone, but possessing all the familiar curves and edges of the summoner's voice.
Frey
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Wrong?! Huff. She was pretty sure she knew how she felt about it all. But before she could protest, Frey reached down and pulled their penis off. The deity would have to forgive her for the shriek of alarm and way she jumped back slightly but they just pulled their penis off and that was a very alarming thing to witness. But...wide brown eyes blinked as she realized that Frey's manly bits were still very much intact, and yet they were still holding another dick in their hands.

Classic mindfuck moment. Frey had done Phoebe a bamboozle.

"U-uhm...okay...thank you...did that not hurt?" she said a bit dumbly, holding the god dildo in her hands more like a sword than what it actually was.

But she was soon distracted from what she was holding despite the thrum of pure sexual energy it seemed to send coursing through her by Frey taking her face in both their hands. At such a close distance, if she didn't know better, she would have thought for the world she was staring into the Launceleyn's eyes. Her own lashes fluttered, and she swallowed a lump in her throat as her heart began to thump. Loren had been kind to her when she had been cruel to him. He had shown genuine interest in the things she was passionate about, when most stared at her like she was insane. He'd made her laugh when all she wished to do was cry.

No! Not again Phoebe! Bad, bad Phoebe! No falling for boys just because they are nice to you! He doesn't like you anyways! He is just nice to you because you're Remi's friend and you feed him! Stop it!

But the blue eyes didn't waver. The blonde hair remained perfectly tousled. And really, she knew why all along. Frey looked like whatever one found attractive, and if their appearance changed it was because something in her changed. But she had never been so terrified to know the answer. Swallowing a lump in her throat again, she finally managed to answer the question. "Because I'm stupid, Frey." she whispered, voice trembling.
phoebe

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
"And even if it did? Pain can be worthwhile." Frey hummed in response, before shaking their head. "But no, it did not hurt." They assured the midwife gently.

"Not stupid." Frey said in a voice how shockingly like Loren's. Stepping forward in earnest now, close enough that their semi-erection was nearly touching Phoebe's belt, their head tilted slightly to the side, blue eyes softly searching hers. "You can't help how you feel, after all. Stupid doesn't even factor into it." With a smile punctuated by bits of scruffy blonde hair, Frey reached out to smooth a bit of hair from Phoebe's face, placing it behind her ear with the beginnings of a smile.
Frey
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Sure, pain had its uses but Phoebe didn't want Frey hurting themselves to give her what was a glorified dildo. "Okay, good." she said with a small sigh, still holding her new (and first) toy awkwardly.

Phoebe had known Frey's appearance changed, but that their voice now so matched the Launceleyn's surprised her, and as her heart raced faster, her stomach dropped further. She didn't want to be hurt again, and every time these feelings crept up she had gotten hurt. And with Loren, she was positive she would be. "I just know it won't go anywhere." she said quietly. Even so, the way Frey only began to smile - Loren never seemed to smile fully after all, mere whispers of happiness in the dark shadows he shrouded himself in - her heart did not want to listen to the logic her brain shouted at it. Phoebe was loving and big-hearted, and her emotions were naturally powerful and loud; undeniable even as her brain chorused 'unattainable.'

By now though, Pim had caught on to Phoebe's emotional strife, grumbling low. He didn't like how upset these human males made her - and none of them were even around!

Phoebe had glanced down at the dildo in her hand, suddenly less intimidated by it than looking into Frey Loren's eyes, looking at her in a way the real man never would. "I don't even know how to use this." she mumbled.
phoebe

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
"Why does it have to go anywhere? " Frey implored, their fingers snaking softly through her hair. "Just let it be." They added with a knowing smile.

Glancing down to the toy in her hands, Frey smiled widely. "No harm in having a little help your first time, mm?" The deity said. Their hand fell away from her hair, trailing down her neck to between her breasts and against her sternum. As they did so, her clothes fell away, as did the chill in the air. Everything not-Frey was suddenly muted, leaving everything else unimaginably heightened.

Placing an arm behind Phoebe's back, the midwife would suddenly find herself almost floating in the air, leaning comfortably against Frey's chest. "First things first...close your eyes.." They whispered against the shell of her ear, guiding the hand not holding the dildo down in between her legs. With their hand on top of hers, Frey pressed down on her middle finger pushing it between the cleft of her lips, unless it was met by silky smoothness. Moving her finger only slightly to let it glide with excruciating slowness towards her clit, the deity hummed lightly in her ear.

"Now let your mind wander.."
Frey
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Just let it be? "How?" she said with a quiet sigh. It went against every natural instinct she had. When she felt something, she acted on it. To just...feel this and do nothing? Let it sit? It made her feel restless and uneasy just to think about. But Frey knew much more than her, and she would defer to their judgement, even if she didn't understand.

Whatever response she had been expecting from the god, it hadn't been that, evidenced by her small gasp of surprise as their hands ran down her chest and her dress suddenly disappeared. Wide honeyed eyes looked up at them, but all she saw was Loren's icy gaze staring back at her, feeling weightless and dizzy all at the same time as her heart pounded in her chest. She had felt like this before, the very first time she had met Frey. It had been terrifying then, but now she basked in it. It was warm and comforting and...away. Away from the real world, her anxieties and hesitancies, melting away as she melted back into their arms, against their chest.

At first her eyes glanced up towards their face, but their whisper ghosted acrossed her ear. Without hesitation they fluttered closed. This might have been a lesson for her, but she was ever eager to please, following direction happily. She pulled her lower lip into her mouth, teeth scraping lightly over it as the anticipation of the touch Frey guided tugged at her core.

Her mind did not wander far, thoughts and ideas already planted by the diety. It was not Frey holding her, but Loren, his voice cooing in her ear, his hands coaxing her along, his icy gaze staring down at her with the sort of want she yearned for but didn't think she would ever actually witness. Her cheeks flushed as these images flashed before her mind's eye, her body melting back against Frey, soaking in the moment of an imagined reality that would not be.
phoebe

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
'Your imagination is a powerful thing...' Frey whispered. Opening her eyes, whether real or simply in her minds-eye, Phoebe would find that it wasn't her finger between her legs (though it was), but Loren. With strong hands around her hips and eyes the colour of dusty denim peering up at her, Phoebe would feel the soft trickle of the summoner's tongue stroking out the lightest come hither motion against her. Reaching a hand up the length of her body, one of Loren's hands would find the globe of her breast (though it was her own hand, in fact), cupping it and squeezing as the flat of his tongue slipped past her lips and into the wet dark heat of her. Teasing a nipple with dexterous fingers as his tongue lapped inwards and then up, rounding far too softly around her clit to do anything but drive her mad, Phoebe would feel the reverberations of the Launceleyn's words humming against her. "I've always wanted you..." Loren said against her, raising his head just enough that she might see the flush across his cheeks, the heat in his blue stare.

Rising to pull himself over her, hovering there with hands on either side of shoulders, Phoebe would notice that Loren was naked as well. And, because Frey would never leave her wanting, the summoner was athletically toned and well-endowed.

"Tell me you want me—" The Frey-Loren pleaded in a husky voice, his head lowering to press his lips against hers again and again. With a tongue desperate to taste every bit of her, his hips lowered against her so that his erection pressed suggestively, but not insistently.
Frey
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Her eyes fluttered open, she thought, shocked to see Loren where she thought her hand had been. Her cheeks flushed deep red, but she had no time to truly process the slight embarrassment as his teasing touches sent a shudder down her spine, a quiet near-whine breaking through her lips. It perhaps took the midwife more time than the god could understand to open herself up to sexual experiences, but once she did, there was little to no resistance as she went along with whatever ficticious vision was playing out in front of her - and with her as it was.

Her breath came short as he spoke, his words music to her ears and soul, a balm on an aching heart. But before she could respond, he was hovering over her, his form almost too perfect to be believed (because she knew he was sickly thin) but it didn't matter, heat rising in her cheeks and brown eyes hazy with desire lifting to meet his.

"I want you." she said with a breathy whisper, without hesitation - though her voice sounded odd to her, as if it was more a reverberation of her internal voice. With eagerness she kissed him back, hands rising so her fingers could tunnel into his hair and hips arching up to meet his own. She wasn't certain where this vision started or ended but she was happy to live within it forever if she could.
phoebe

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
So different from Loren's normally calm and collected exterior, the man hovering above the midwife was breathless with need, his eyes lazily hooded with desire. Though one might have expected the Loren-facade to simply thrust himself in at that point, instead he ran a thumb across Phoebe's cheek, softly cupping her face for a moment with lips poised just above her own. "I have wanted to hear you say that for so long—" He whispered against her, tongue parting her lips to tangle sweetly against her own as his other hand moved down her body.

Curling around her lower back to grab somewhat possessively against her hip, the gentleness of his kiss changed as teeth tugged insistently at her lower lip. It was at this point Frey, the one in the real world, guided the hand with the dildo down between Phoebe's legs, inserting the head of it between the cleft of her lips. Whether the lubrication was from the toy or Phoebe was hard to say and hardly mattered. In the fantasy, Loren moaned and rocked his hips gently forward, entering her a teasing amount.

The hand on her cheek curled into her hair as he gave a breathless groan of restraint, teeth coming together as he growled desperately down at her. "I want you now," He said in a voice husky and rough with desire as his hips scooped forward, his cock smoothly entering her as the hand on her hip pulled her towards him. The dildo would morph and change, fitting precisely to the contours of Phoebe's body but also to the girth and length best suited for this particular fantasy.
Frey
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Predictably her face tilted into fantasy Loren's hand, a shiver running down her spine and she shuddered slightly beneath him. They keyed right into her emotional desire to be wanted, yearned for even. She leaned up into his kiss, lips parting and tongue pressing forward in response to his. A soft moan escaped her lips as his teeth grazed over them, her hands running down fantasy Loren's shoulders, red lines left where her nails gently scraped against the skin.

His teasing earned something of a cross between a moan and a whine, her hips tilting towards him, wanton and needy. But when he did thrust forward, she gasped, eyes shooting open wide, yet all she saw were stars dancing before them. It was only a moment though before they squeezed closed again, the gasp fading into a moan as she rocked up against him on pure instinct. Nothing at felt so perfect and it sent her brain to a stuttering halt.
phoebe

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
Given that this was a fantasy, one partially led by Frey, there was no worry of the psuedo-Loren finishing too soon. Even so, the man above Phoebe gasped and trembled slightly against her, his head next to hers and his teeth upon her shoulder. Every muscle was tight as he moaned a sound belying his want to throw restraint by the wayside. "Gods, you're perfect." He whispered against her in a voice just as thick as the dildo within. Pulling his hips back and then sliding forwards again, Loren at first began with a rhythm that bordered on slow.

Eventually though his thrusts became more frenzied, and though this fantasy didn't really occur in any specific setting, suddenly as Loren straightened, Phoebe would find herself on some sort of table. Grasping at her hips to pull her towards the edge of it, he let his hands slide down to her thighs, hitching them around his waist.

"Gods Phoebe—" He moaned, bucking his hips against her. Though normally the angle would have been all wrong, as Loren lowered his finger to pulse against her clit in time with his thrusts, she'd find his ministrations absolutely perfect (if only because in reality, it was her hand doing all the work).
Frey