The pit | I fell in the pit
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
"Can't argue with that."

Raising a brow, Remi leaned back thoughtfully. He'd never considered just ... making the alcohol. Frowning slightly, he creased his brow. "Hmm. Now I am not so sure if I want it to work." He chuckled. "I rather like creating my own things. Pulling it out of thin air takes a bit of the fun out of it I think." Then again, in a pinch it would certainly do.

Feeling boyishly protective of Vai when she spoke of Devrum, Remi just quirked a brow and nodded. Though he couldn't read anything in her expression as she spoke of Ashe and Al, it seemed a bit strange. "Yes I suppose we're all getting ourselves adjusted now that it seems we'll be staying a while."
remi
roar

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Oh, I wasn't suggesting that you just create it out of thin air," Vai murmured, smiling wickedly across at Remi. "I know you like to create and invent. But now you can make your ingredients without having to source them with so much difficulty, right? So whatever you want to brew, you can get what you need with a wave of your hand." And if he really needed to just conjure up some alcohol, that was also a valid option as a last resort.

She nodded in agreement - staying a while was an understatement, for there seemed to be no way back for them - and leant forward as it became clear that the pot was starting to bubble up. Carefully, Vai removed it from the fire and poured a measure of hot water into each of the cups where the tea could bloom and brew. "At least we're all together, for the most part."

vervain
where the wild things are

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
" Ahh yes, and I shall just get fat in the comfort of my shop, having never to venture out again." He joked back, despite knowing that wasn't her meaning either. Shooting her a cheeky smile, he grinned, conjured a cheery in his palm, and popped it into his mouth.

Just as Remi was about to reach for the water, he remembered burning his hand doing precisely the same thing when he and Vai had first met, and resisted the urge to make the same mistake twice. As she poured the water into the cup, Remi raised it to his face, sighing into the warm vapour as it billowed against his nose and forehead. "Mmmm." He agreed with a shrug. "I have still not found Ianto....but I did see Martha the other say..so perhaps the others are all really here." It felt like desperate hope, but he clung to it just the same.
remi
roar

Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Hey, there are worse fates," Vai reasoned, laughing and rolling her eyes as he conjured up the cherry. How that worked exactly, was beyond her - using one's own energy to create something to replace one's own energy... no, that was far too difficult and complex a line of thought when they had just dragged Remi out of a pit that he'd been in for days. Replacing the pot, Vai soon followed suit and raised the tea to her face, inhaling the sweet earthiness of the liquid.

"Ianto?" she asked, unable to recall him having mentioning that name previously. "This place is a lot larger than we thought... it's entirely possible."

vervain
where the wild things are

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"The fox? I thought I told you about him? He fell off my roof?" A silly smile spread across Remi's face that made his heart feel warm; or perhaps it was feeling anything at all that made him feel warm. Either way, it was welcome.

Nodding noncommittally, Remi yawned. After drinking the tea and getting himself cleaned up (with a good deal of mothering and fussing on Vai's part) the pair were happily exhausted. Perfectly content to simply curl up on the floor, Remi lazily thanked Vai for quite literally pulling him from a pit of despair, before drifting off into a sleep unlike any he'd had in the proceeding days.

{END}
remi
roar