Sexual Healing
Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Age: 38 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 4 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 3
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
Posts: 456
MP:
#1
It was just about the crack of dawn when Devrum hammered the door of the infirmary with his club-like fist. Vervain , preoccupied with the tavern and coddling Remi like some needy runt...would be none the wiser for his whereabouts. The woman had stood by his side, unrelenting from what she saw or heard of the man.

She was steadfast, strong, loyal...she deserved the world on a silver platter...an unrealistic gesture Devrum was sure, but he would give her the next best thing...a chance to start a family, a chance to have a child of their very own, to call their own.

Max was long gone, Devrum only hoped it was in a cellar among his kind where he would get torn apart...but now wasn't the time for fantasies.

Again Devrum thumped on the door, should Isla answer he would turn and pause a moment to regard her...before cutting to the chase.

"You're a healer...fix me." With a gesture he would cup his balls in one hand and give a wiggle. "Don't have time to explain...but I need you...to fix what was done to me."

Devrum would lower his pants and examine his...girth...an audible flap catching the side of his leg as he winced slightly to lift his love muscle to examine his tots. "Nothing on the outside...but inside...I need fixing...get what I'm saying miss?"

He appeared rather gruff, but casual as if dropping his pants at her door meant nothing and was an ordinary occurrence.
Isla Lockwood
Medic

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 10
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Posts: 397
MP:
#2
Isla

this won't hurt a bit

Two knocks at the door before she'd had the chance to so much as take her hands out of her last patient? It must be an emergency. Isla hurried on light feet out to the door, not having had the chance to unlock everything yet (she'd worked most of the night). When she did open it a bear of a man filled the doorway, Isla glancing him over in a quick and clinical examination about any visible wounds he might have.

"Fix... you?" she asked, about to ask him to clarify a little when he unceremoniously grabbed his own bollocks and wiggled in her direction. Torn between laughter and a noise best described as an incoherent wail, Isla stepped back and tilted her head, jaw slack. "Oh I think there's always time to expla--" Her eyes widened just before she averted them - barely in time before Devrum dropped trou right in front of her. She didn't see it right away, no, but the flap was almost worse.

Clearing her throat, Isla straightened up at last and closed her eyes for a second to actually listen instead of obviously staring. "Fix you... inside? I think I understand what you mean, given the body part involved. Shall we take this to a private room?"

If he would allow, with pants up or down, Isla would lead them to an examination room, the medic gesturing for him to lie down on the bed. "You know I've never done this, right?"



Age: 1 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
Posts: 713
MP:
#3


Somehow, a small bird had managed to wind its way through the temple and into the infirmary without being noticed. Then again, it wasn’t really that odd. Birds wandered into very unusual places. It helped that they could fly and were generally small and went without notice. It had been nibbling on the various supplies since it got there, flitting here and there without a care in the world.

However, when the large man came into the area and dropped his trousers, it flew into the air with a startled squawk. Circling above the doctor and her patient, it would begin screeching, a surprisingly loud and cutting sound for such a small creature, especially in an enclosed space. It was unfortunately just out of reach of the landlocked creatures below. Before they had a chance to react, it would empty its bowels onto Isla’s head and then fly into a small crack in the wall, where it would continue to voice its outrage. Unfortunately, both Isla and Devrum would find themselves unable to get to it, no matter how they tried. The piercing cries would continue, seeming to come at the most inopportune times and would quickly cause both Devrum and Isla quite the headache.
Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Age: 38 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 4 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 3
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
Posts: 456
MP:
#4
"What's there to know? Just grab hold of it and get healing. Right?" He'd lean arch his back slightly to give Isla a better angle to grip whatever she had to grip. His hands locking over his head as he glanced down expecting to see her reach out. "Don't worry about being gentle...little tug and wince never bothered me."

It was then a pesky little fucker swooped in and all hell broke loose. Bi-colored eyes widened at the sight of the droppings landing on the healer, and quickly followed the bird as it swooped into the wall where it harped, as if taunting them.

Any other day, any other visit he would have allowed it to pass...but Devrum had waited far too long for this day and nothing was going to interfere with what he intended to do. "May want to step back...whatever happens...I'll see the repairs done myself."

He warned Isla in a voice that seemed to grow more animalistic before his flesh rippled and tore into the form of the large black bear. A blaring roar was given as it charged with all its mass toward the wall the bird had taken refuge in. There would be no reaching or pawing, the bear...furious and craving poultry at the moment smashed through the wall.

Had the bird been cornered in its perch, the force of the smash would leave nothing but vacant feathers floating in the air. The rest would be smeared along the makings of the rubble. Had the bird managed to slip through, the bears pursuit would not be so easily lost.
Isla Lockwood
Medic

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 10
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Posts: 397
MP:
#5
Isla


take your medicine

No stranger to blood, gore or other bodily fluids, the appearance of the little bird (and its decision to crap on her head) was not as horrific as one might have thought, especially to look at Isla. Certainly it was annoying and unnecessary and the situation was already very strange, but she could deal.

Then a bear appeared.

And smashed up her wall.

And flattened the avian dead.

Indeed, Devrum would be so successful in ridding them of the creature and its piercing cries that there would be little left of the bird but streaks of blood and tufts of feather.

Isla blinked, the medic's expression deadpan.

"Yes," she said eventually. "Yes you will certainly see those repairs done yourself. If you'll excuse me, I need to wash up. Please be on the bed when I return, Mr... Bear."

So saying, Isla left the ruined room (now open to the elements on one side, but that was the price they were going to pay) and returned a few minutes later, her hair damp around her shoulders from washing it out.

Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Age: 38 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 4 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 3
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
Posts: 456
MP:
#6
DEVRUM
When feasible, one should always eat the rude.
The bear growled and sniffed to make sure there was nothing left of the intrusive little shit...satisfied it would turn to Isla and as she left its flesh rippled back into Devrum's form. He stretched out his arms always feeling rather stiff after his shifting, his back and shoulders cracking respectfully.

He glanced down only a moment and realized that sentiment was taken quite seriously.

"Well...I'll be damned...it happened again..."

His lip flicked through his teeth as he thought for a moment what he could do, hands resting over his waist as he thought long and hard before settling to the fact it would have to wear off on its own.

Devrum laid onto his back over the bed, hands folded behind his head. He turned as Isla entered and thought to speak before she even laid eyes on the miracle that was his creation.

"Don't go thinking anything...you could if you want, but this can be explained. Sometimes when I shift, the adrenaline in my body takes time to regulate...and this is the result. Thinking there's a reason Vervain likes going hunting with me and insist I go about it in my other form..."

The latter muttered under his breath, suddenly feeling like a piece of meat...and he grinned at the thought before focusing again.

"Guess it makes examining it bit easier...so...go on then...have at it."

He'd wait to see if the healer would go about her duties as he tilted his head back and sighed, trying not to sound the slightest pleased that it was a woman handling him and not a man. He looked to the hole he created and gave a grumbling sigh.

"Really am sorry about that mess..."
Isla Lockwood
Medic

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 10
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Posts: 397
MP:
#7
Isla


take your medicine

You know, it had been a weird morning, considering that the day had really only just begun. Isla hadn't expected to find a beast of a man at the door of the infirmary at the crack of dawn. Neither had she expected for him to show her exactly what he was packing within moments of their introduction. She'd not expected a bird to take a crap on her head, or for the beast man to turn into an actual beast and take out one of the exterior walls.

One would have thought, then, that Isla wouldn't be able to get much more surprised.

One would be wrong.

She froze in her steps on the way to the bed, barely stopping her jaw from falling open (it seemed like too much of an invitation) and instead clearing her throat and busying herself in collecting her tools and equipment and drawing a chair up next to bed. Have... at it...? She didn't think she had enough hands.

Eventually, she seemed to collect herself together, setting the surgical tools up beside her on a small table. "You explain it however you like," she murmured, "and rest assured, you will be sorry about the mess if you aren't already. I've not done this before." So saying, she reached out to examine him - and no, her hands were not warm.

"You said to fix what was done to you... was it with magic? I can't see any surgical scars."

Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Age: 38 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 4 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 3
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
Posts: 456
MP:
#8
DEVRUM
Devrum had closed his eyes as he attempted to relax, fingers neatly locked behind his head as he took a deep breath before Isla took hold of him. Her frigid hands made him take a deeper breath as he sighed and relaxed.

"Mmmmm..."

He partially groaned before opening his eyes to correct himself before she took notice.

"Magic...Mariella...She had always intended to do right by me, but guess you drew the short straw in that end."

Devrum teased with a smirk.

"This ain't easy for me either...despite how it looks. Suppose being a pig is my way of going about making it easier...all things considered...you've got a firm hold."

Chuckling more to himself he'd clear his throat and continue.

"You thinking this can be reversed? Or am I here just wasting both our time..."
Isla Lockwood
Medic

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 10
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Posts: 397
MP:
#9
Isla


take your medicine

"There is nothing short about this straw." Isla's voice was wry and amused, and she raised pebble blue eyes from what she was doing to crack a smile at him. Usually professional, especially in situations like this, Devrum had made it almost impossible to have this be a 'routine' call into the infirmary. Tropping trou as soon as she answered the door sort of negated that. And she could appreciate that this was hardly easy for either of them, especially given his current... er... problem.

Arching an eyebrow, Isla returned to her examination. "If you think this is a firm hold, you haven't seen anything yet," she joked, falling quiet to concentrate for a few moments and frowning, before nodding to him. "I can't promise anything," she said. "I just want to... get that out there, okay? You might prefer someone with magic to do this. But I can do my best to reverse it, if you give me a little time to prepare."

Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Age: 38 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 4 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 3
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
Posts: 456
MP:
#10
DEVRUM
When feasible, one should always eat the rude.
Devrum snorted a smirk at the playful comment from Isla . He glanced down and watched appreciatively, perhaps too much so, at how she seemed to work around her 'examination' before resting his head back again.

"Don't need promises, just need it to get done. Whatever you need to do you do. I don't plan on setting foot off this bed unless its all of me intact."

He sighed heavily, relaxing into her examination to make it a little easier to move whatever she had to move around and not have to worry about being impaled in the eye, or mouth, or anywhere a misstep would have punished her for.

Duel-colored eyes turned to the side as he watched the healer for a long moment.

"Girl like you, grip like that...can't imagine you ain't been courted yet."

He mused with a smirk, turning his eyes back up to stare at the ceiling.
Isla Lockwood
Medic

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 10
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Posts: 397
MP:
#11

"You may regret saying that - I don't know how long you'll be on this bed." Isla grinned to him, completing her examination and finally sitting back, a soft frown on her face as she mentally jumped through hoops and tried to figure out just where her gaps in knowledge were (and how she could fill them). Devrum's comment came after she was done, luckily, so the distraction wasn't much of an interruption. Isla rose to her feet.

"Imagine it," she told him. "I am a woman of many talents. Alas, romance does not seem to be one of them. If you'll excuse me." Leaving the bear on the bed with the giant hole in the wall, Isla left for a few moments. When she returned it was with an entirely different set of tools, as well as a book that looked as though it had come from the Atheneum.

She smirked at Devrum. "Get comfortable - I need to read through some of this." She nodded, before turning to the table in the room and flipping open the book.

Isla couldn't say how long it was before she felt reasonably confident in the procedure he had asked to perform, but it had been dawn when Devrum arrived and the sun was well into the sky when she finally glanced up. "Alright," she said. "Would you like to be awake for this?"

Isla
the flesh is weak
Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Age: 38 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 4 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 3
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
Posts: 456
MP:
#12
DEVRUM
When feasible, one should always eat the rude.
"Awake."

Devrum replied rather simply glancing over to Isla

[Say"I've dealt with worse for far worse reasons. What's a little pain or discomfort if he and result is starting a family."


His gruff voice softened slightly at the mention of family before he cleared his throat and shifted his eyes upwards again.

"Go on and do what you have to...if the wife asks, I didn't enjoy it."

Half-joking, Devrum looked to the healer with a wink and reassuring nod. He was ready to deal with whatever Isla had in her mind to try. There was no other option but to get it done now.
Isla Lockwood
Medic

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 10
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Posts: 397
MP:
#13

Somehow, Isla had thought he would say that - the healer even wore a faint smile as she nodded to him. "If you say so. I have something that will numb the area, but understandably it would be good if you didn't... move or wriggle about while I'm holding a scalpel to your balls." Still smirking, Isla glanced over her notes and the pages she had pinned open one more time before selecting her tools and the numbing agent and starting to get to work.

It was a messy process, and by no means a short one. Devrum would be on Isla's gurney for another hour at least while the surgeon worked, using fine and delicate tools on what was arguably the most delicate parts of the bear's anatomy. When the final stitch was in place and the last of the blood dabbed away, Isla sat back and let out a long, tired sigh.

"It's all done," she said. "As for whether it worked... give it a few weeks before you try anything strenuous, okay?" Rising to her feet, she moved away to wash her hands, returning with a towel wrapped in ice which she set unceremoniously in Dev's lap. "How are you feeling?"

Isla
the flesh is weak


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


RPG-D