scar tissue
For Phoebe
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Well, hearing that Phoebe didn’t mind people staying over—that she encouraged it, in fact—was quite a relief. He’d been a little worried about how crowded the rest of the Temple was, but there was tons of room in the College. ”Thank you. I’ll let them know. Perhaps we should mark the areas you’d like to keep free of people?” They were probably obvious, but he wasn’t really willing to take any chances, not during LongNight.

That extended to mystery medicine that the healer couldn’t provide clear explanations for. He gave her a confused look. ”You just said it would make me sleepy. That’s literally the opposite of alert.” As they walked upstairs, she explained more, but at this point he was pretty sure he’d stick to water. Honestly, if the options were being reduced to one thought or anxiety, he’d choose anxiety. At least it was familiar, and he didn’t like anything that would alter his mental state.
loren

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Let you go and the lonely in
To take my heart again
Phoebe nodded at his suggestion. ”Yes, I can do that.” she said. It would be easy enough, with all of her supplies and such, to block off the working areas.

But as they reached the first landing of the staircase she paused, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a piece of paper. It was the two-way communication system she had with Remi, and she had been checking it regularly for any word from him. A small smile curved her lips. ”Sorry, it seems Remi is bored and would like to talk with me. I am sure you can find your way around.” she said, before quickly turning on her heel and walking away.

-- FIN