Locked Away within stonewalls
For: Remi
Nikki Zodiac

Age: 33 | Height: 173 cm (5´6) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Nikki had started to feel like a paranoid prisoner within these walls by now considering she did not like to stay at one place for very long. If her brother was looking for her and came here she would either become dead or dead VERY soon. Option one; Get killed by Skyler. Option two; run outside and get killed by monsters, so to say she felt a bit stressed was to put it mildly. She was a woman who must have one form of PTSD and never stayed at one location for all to long to try and avoid getting found by her brother. She had however not heard alot of rumours in a while of what he was up to and where he was located which was something that caused further stress on her. Had he gone into hiding? Had he found her and made the best plans to get her? Whilst thinking about all of this she was consumed by a horrific cold sensation in her entire body which didnt exactly help much like.. at all.

But what could she do? She was stuck here for quite a while longer after all so all laid in the gods hands now.. would she survive or get slaughtered as soon as the doors opened? It was stupidly nervwrecking to be honest. This was always the most stressful time of year for her just because of the situation at hand.

She sat by the bar area, stirring a drink the past half hour without even taken a sip of the beverage. A slightly weary sigh left her which didn't happen all to often. She was more of a "keeping-it-all-inside" woman. Her green eyes landed on the swirling drink as she felt like she wasn't very present at all, like those swirls sucked the mind into its patterns with no thought of letting her go. What was she going to do? Seriously..
NIKKI
All fun and games ~
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
remi
i’m only a man in a funny red sheet
i’m only a man looking for a dream
Remi recognized the woman sitting at the make-shift bar area almost immediately, though for a moment his eyes hardly believed it. After what had happened with Skyler, and what the madman had said, the alchemist thought perhaps the outspoken woman he'd met so long ago in the bar really had been kidnapped away. Only, once Skyler's body was thrown to the winds and left to rot amidst the elemental storms, there was no way to know for sure. Remi had looked for Nikki, had kept an eye out for her at all times, hoping desperately that she merely had gone her own way, or had finally been able to settle.

"Nikki?" Remi breathed, shock and joy colouring his boyish features as he immediately wrapped his arms around her shoulders from behind. It was probably a gesture too intimate given how little they actually knew each other, but to see her here and alive was simply more than Remi's fragile heart could bear. "You're alive!"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Nikki Zodiac

Age: 33 | Height: 173 cm (5´6) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Nikki was stuck in her own despair until someone called out her name and snapped her straight out of her melancholy thought process. Before she could turn around she felt a pair of warm arms hugging her which would have made her jump if her brain didn't have puzzled whoms voice it was she had heard; Remi. Her face, even though the troubles inside of her, lit up as she turned around during the hug on the chair to place her arms around Remi. A HIGHLY friendly hug since she indeed had missed her friend being on the run for so long. All until she got trapped in here that ewas ofcourse. "Remi! Im so happy to see you!" She said warmly as it indeed was true, you missed many things on the run but espicially your friends. Sadly she didn't have much of a family so to her the friends indeed WAS her real family after all.

She unwillingly let go of him to look up at his face which soon turned in to surprise times two. First of; his eyes was indeed different and secondly; She was alive? What had happened while she was on the run? One thing at a time. "Ofcourse I'm alive, what have happened? You alright?" She indeed knew that she may not be alive after this situation had ended but she didn't want to worry Remi with that right now. She had scouted this entire holdup many times without a single suspicious, skylershaped shadow around but that must mean that he was waiting for her to come out right? And she still didn't have a decent plan going yet.
NIKKI
All fun and games ~
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
remi
Smiling broadly as he finally released her, Remi pulled up a seat next to her. For a moment his soft green eyes merely scanned her face as if to indeed reassure himself that it was Nikki sitting there. However as she asked what happened, something dark and unseemly clenched deep in the alchemist's stomach. His long lashes fluttered as he tried to hold his smile in place, nevertheless feeling as though the blood was draining entirely out of his face. "Oh..I just.." Pulling in a breath and running a hand through his curls, he gave Nikki a weary sort of look as he tried to reconcile the events that had led up to her brother's murder death.

"Skyler...he said...that he had taken you. That he would kill you." Remi said slowly. "And..I could not find you after that." After that, being after he and Ronin had murdered him.
Nikki Zodiac

Change author:

Nikki tried her best to stay cheerful, even though all the circumstances surrounding bother her and everyone else so as he started with the 'ohh.. i just' she smiled softly to not let anyone see the stress inside of her. Though as soon as his bodylanguage changed so did her smile and got replaced with a concerned expression that then developued to pure horror as he finished his sentence. Quick as a lightningstrike she had flown up on her feet, taken the one step between them towards Remi to start investigating him. The panic was total to say the least. "You ran into Skyler!? Are you hurt!? What did he do to you!?" She couldn't think straight as she clearly looked him over to witness the horrors that Skyler may have made him endure but couldn't really see anything major. Was it under his shirt? Had Skyler cracked his ribs or maybe an arm or both!? "Oh this is awful, can i do anything?!" Yes this was indeed a form of PTSD or that maybe she knew exactly what Skyler thought was a fun activity, one or the other but she was truly horrified and you could see it clearly on her face. All the color seamed to have vanished from her after all.
NIKKI
All fun and games ~
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
As she jumped up the alchemist could feel his heart surge into his throat. “I am alright.” He assured her softly, reaching out to softly put his hands on her shoulders and squeezing slightly if only to emphasize that he really was okay. This was...weeks ago now after all. So much had happened since that the memory of it all, of the murder was quite distant. Horrifyingly so. One would think something like that would lurk right behind your eyes like a bad headache.

“He kidnapped my daughter.” The alchemist explained in a low voice. No one really knew what happened. No one except Ronin. “We found him fairly quickly actually. Before he hurt her too badly.” So saying Remi clenched his teeth together, his jaw muscles feathering as he took a long and slow breath. “He said he would trade her for you, only...well. Ronin didn’t quite let it come to that.” Rather than having his face grow more pale, colour splashed across his cheeks. Colour that indicated the fury and hatred he had felt, the memory of Skyler’s fingers wrapped around Aoife’s throat and how her screams had become mangled.