Random Event nervous knocking

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
& to a place i come where nothing shines
He's crawling, weakened despite how strong he is. But he's here, and he'll let them in and he can wait it all out until it's over.

""It is Bastien! Please, let me in - I need a healer...Oh, ah, Luxere?" He continues to knock, though not frantically. He's got the password. They'll open the door.

Table coding by Sky
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
EZRA
You've heard the drill a billion fucking times: Don't open the door unless you know who it is. Know the password. Fuckers outside wanna eat you. Yadda yadda. But it's a very different thing to hear someone you probably know begging to be let in, pounding on the door and wailing.

But you're not about to be the fuckwad who let a monster in, either. Inching closer to the door, you clear your throat to call out to whatever is there. "Hey, Artman, remember me? Long dark hair, gorgeous, plaything, painted purple dicks on your mural, blah blah blah? Tell me how we met and I'll let you in, k babe?" It's a very particular set of circumstances, and you doubt a monster could guess it blindly in the dark.
we knew right from the start
that you'd fall apart
'Cause I'm too expensive
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
LongNight hadn't been too bad thus far, but something had been rubbing him the wrong way. Yanking at his clothes and skin, pulling him towards trying to find the answer. Were...people missing? That couldn't be. They were told to stay inside at all times. Maybe it was the people around him, causing tension, or maybe he was just nervous about being cooped up indoors constantly.

He had found himself walking around, trying to work off the energy pent up inside him. He wanted to go outside, go for a run, literally anything other than stay seated on the wood floor for a week.

Maybe he was lucky to have been right by the front door when it happened, or possibly even unlucky.

Someone else was near the door, hearing the same exact pounding. The desperate pleas of an oh so familiar voice. Oliver rushed over, but remained a few feet away. Close enough to speak but farther than the other was. Thankfully, the Accepted seemed willing to speak and actually consider that it could be Bastien.

Chewing at his lower lip, Oliver waiting impatiently for an answer. He had questions he wanted to ask himself, to see if maybe this really as the real thing.

"Do you remember my name? Or what I painted when we first met?" Oliver called out. It may be overwhelming for the injured man to answer so many questions, but it only seemed fit. After all, Bastien had invited him to the guild. Surely, he'd remember his name.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"Ezra, for once it is not time for any of this, but we met when I fucked you in the ass at Lily's party." Too panic-y to be doing any flowery shit, that's the best answer Ezra gets.

Hearing the second voice, the man frowned. "'ah...you are either Oliver or the boy, or perhaps Amun. I do not know all my new guild members so well..."

Totally the truth.

Table coding by Sky
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
EZRA
Yup, that's both very specific and very accurate, and you'll take it (and you'll take it). Looking around for whoever seems the most in charge, you raise your hand in a clear thumbs up. "That's my Artman. Let him in, darlings: I'll be over here with the blankets." Indeed, as you speak you step away, gathering up a large and luxurious blanket to drape across the Ascended's shoulders as soon as he enters the Temple.
that you'd fall apart
'Cause I'm too expensive
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
Despite the openness of the response, Oliver still felt something was off. He turned to look at Ezra and shook his head. He took a few steps closer and spoke quietly, hoping that whoever, or whatever, was behind the door didn't have amazing hearing. After all, they did try to soundproof it however well they could.

"I'm not a guildmember...I never joined." He spoke quietly to Ezra. Surely, Bastien wouldn't mix up the three of them, right? "I don't know...he didn't know my name despite inviting me to join his guild..." If Bastien hadn't remembered his name Oliver might be a little bit upset. Especially when he had already learned the other's name.

Calling out to the door, and hoping that someone with proper authority would show up, Oliver continued to challenge the other man. "Why do you call him the boy when he has a name? What is the boy to you." Oliver knew how to eavesdrop a small bit. He hadn't learned too much, but hopefully this was Bastien.

"Who declined your offer to join the guild?"
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die

Change author:
'Dio Mio, I gave you people your fucking password, why are you giving me a history test?! The boy is Clem. I call him such for he is a young boy. As for who did not agree, I did not yet convince Oliver to join. Now please may I enter or should I simply accept my fate and try to survive by drinking the fluid pouring out of my leg?!"

Table coding by Sky
Rathskeller Owner

Change author:
EZRA
"Fuck, Lamby, when will you be satisfied?" As far as you're concerned you've heard enough, because while you might be careful, you're not heartless. Glaring at Blondie and his endless barrage of questions you shake your head in frustration. Nobody else seems to be coming over, and you really really really really don't want to be the one to open the fucking door, but you really really really really don't want to be the one to let someone die, either.

Especially not someone with such a lovely cock.

So you do what you have to, and put your hand on the latch, and pull the door open just a crack- enough for the slender artist to get in, and enough to slam it shut if you must, you hope.
that you'd fall apart
'Cause I'm too expensive
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
BASTIEN
you'll never settle any of your scores
your grace is wasted in your face
The door opened a crack and Bastien seized the opportunity, grabbing the edge of it with a hand and dragging himself in, his ruined leg coming behind him spilling fluid on the floor. As soon as his feet where inside he slammed it shut with one exhausted toss of his arm, then laid down on his back and blow out tense breath from his mouth.

"I thought the point of a password was that we let in the people that used it?" He asked, his voice definitely far more angry and less floaty and pretentious than normal. "I swear to The Voice, if you do the same when Rexanna comes back I will let in the monsters just to spite all of you. Now can someone come and help me with this leg?!" He gestured down to his leg, with it's ripped achilles tendon and the chunk missing from his thigh.
your boldness stands alone
among the wreck
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
As Ezra opened the door, Oliver prepared himself for the worse. His heart started to beat rapidly and a rush of adrenaline coursed through his veins. He was more than ready to make a run for it, to find someone actually prepared enough to fight a creature unknown.

However, as soon as the door was opened, a familiar figure forced its way in. Oliver's eyes widened as he saw Bastien lay down, fluid dripping from his mangled leg. Guilt from both of the men yelling at him made Oliver feel quite shitty. He almost killed someone...he was almost the reason why someone died.

Kneeling down next to Bastien, Oliver got a closer look at the wound and had to stop himself from gagging. It was disgusting and looked awful. Taking off his first sweater, Oliver looked at Ezra. "Tell me what to get for him and I will. You can use this to stop the...whatever that is for now." Then, turning to look at Bastien, Oliver sighed. "I'm so sorry for not letting you in. Do you need anything? Alcohol?" For some reason, he felt like he had heard that alcohol helps. Who knows.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Loren hadn’t heard the initial knocking. However, the commotion drew him quickly enough. Not quickly enough to deal with the door, but quickly enough to deal with the aftermath. Stepping forward, Astra by his side, he made sure to sink as much authority into his voice as possible. It was a fucking command and he would be obeyed. ”Everyone step back.” With that, he strode forward, and made sure the door was properly barred and locked—because when fucking Bastien and apparently Rexanna had left, they had left it totally open behind them, fucking morons—then turned to the injured Ascended.

”Infirmary. Now. Everyone else, sit tight and don’t open any of the doors unless you are absolutely sure who is on the other side, and preferably not unless Wessex or I are there.” The summoner was not going to be ignored and it was clear how pissed he was: people had already left and it was the beginning of the week. Plus, Rexanna was still out there, in danger, and now the password was potentially known to the monsters. ”We have to assume the password is now compromised. So ask for it, but make sure to also ask personal questions until we can establish a new password.” With that, the Launceleyn would get Bastien (by dragging the other man if Loren had to) to the Infirmary one way or another.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Rathskeller Owner

Change author:
EZRA
You were fucking right. Hah! In your face, Blondie, except not really because man for a minute there you weren't really sure and it's a goddamn relief when Artman stumbles in. "There, there, darling- I knew it was you." A brief and haughty glance to the lamb, clearly saying I told you so. "Gold is out, too? Darling, there was one rule." Aye, these people. You shake your head.

But then there's a tall drink of bones in a skin suit storming in, angry as a thunderstorm, and fuck if you don't have a little bit of respect for that level of authority. The level of sass, though? Seems uncalled for. "Hey, babe, what do you think we did?" you reply, standing up and crossing your arms. "You think we'd let any little mystery machine in? Fuck no. Have some faith in the rest of us."

And yeah, as if you're staying behind. Slipping an arm under Artsy's if he'll let you, you give the skeleton your haughtiest, most stubborn glare. "Yes, darling, let's get you seen to- maybe a drink will help, hmm?" A wink for the wounded says exactly what kind of liquid you're offering, and you begin to walk, not particularly interested in what Skeleman has to say.
that you'd fall apart
'Cause I'm too expensive