Training in picture frames & dirty dreams
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Flat on his back, the snake took a deck of cards in one hand and slowly bent the corners inwards. With his other he held a cigarette ("cigarette"), drawing slow drags on it as he stared boredly up at the ceiling. Bending the cards until the edges were nearly touching, the snake released. Cards flew up into the air, softly gliding back down in various and unpredictable patterns. James placed the cigarette in the corner of his mouth as his hands waved out a silent symphony among the falling cards.

Stretched out across the floor wearing a pair of sandals, a rather lovely purse, no shirt, and now a patchwork of playing cards, the thief began to hum under his breath as he gathered up the cards within easy reach to repeat this process again.

{steps on my own emotions and grinds
them into the dirt with my heel} anyways.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun had, well, gotten bored. It wasn’t hard, given that one, he hated being cooped up in one space for two long and two, he hadn’t experienced any of the fun sexy times he’d been promised by any of the people he’d encountered. Therefore he was in as dark a mood as he ever was. Which was to say, not very: as easy-going as the Ascended was, it would take a lot more than some darkness, some monsters, and people everywhere that prevented him from having sexy times to get him down.

That didn’t mean he wasn’t on a quest. Indeed, after spotting J in the potter’s initial circuit of the Temple, the snake had proven surprisingly elusive. However, after enough searching, the now familiar gangly limbs and dark curly hair came into view; Amun smirked as he gazed down on the other man. ”You look good down there, gotta say.” Then the Ascended winked. ”Though if you’re looking for something to do with your hands, I have something you can play with.” Well, not his dick. But the rest of him was totally open for business, even if it was currently clothed in a rather drab, but form-fitting set of dark clothes. Unlike J, who was fetchingly shirtless. Amun’s eyes practically devoured the expanse of pale, bare skin.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Lazily the snake looked up, flashing the Potter a slow smile...right before a grouping of cards fell directly onto his face. Blowing them away, his charming smile never faltering, the thief shrugged his boney shoulders. “Y’know, when ye say it like that..” Grinning easily now, James patted the cold hard floor next to him. It wasn’t particularly comfortable, but the attuned wasn’t much of a complainer. Well, he absolutely was about some things. Floors were just not one of them. Besides, if Amun couldn’t drink, smoke, fuck, or really feel, then he probably wouldn’t be too arsed about being asked to sit on the ground.

“Quite the assortment of anti heros and hero wannabes in this place. Y’notice that?”
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
”Like what?” Although he feigned confusion, the snake’s invitation was more than welcome. Amun didn’t mind if he did: As soon as J patted the ground, the Ascended sank down languidly, laying on his stomach instead of his back so he could look at the other man more easily. Indeed, the potter was positively giddy, cupping his chin in his hands, kicking his legs in the air, side pressed against the snake’s; however, Amun’s eyes glittered with a wicked amount of heat that should hopefully indicate that the playfulness masked something much hotter.

He had indeed noticed the assortment of folks who thought very highly of themselves, Wessex chief among them. So J’s statement caused the potter to grin. ”Indeed. They make me feel downright inadequate, what with my distinct lack of heroic qualities. And my distinct lack of heroic abilities.” Okay, maybe he was a little sore about the murder tree and getting stabbed by the queen’s incidents. "Maybe you could cheer me up?" He pouted at the other man, though the Ascended's eyes glittered mischievously.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
James had no words for it really; it was whatever made the potter smooth and hard in body and wit, taxing in all the right ways and oh so very easy to be around. As his companion sank down looking very much like a youthful school girl about to divulge her crush to her friends, James let his head loll to the side. Moss-bright eyes hidden behind dark lashes and a heavy brow that quirked mischievously, James used his tongue to adjust the cigarette in his mouth, pulling in a deep drag before puffing out concentric smoke rings. It would smell of bark, something vaguely medicinal, and then something definitely illicit as well. Whether or not the potter could smell it wasn’t so much on the thief’s mind, as the implication of the tongue and lip aerobics needed to have created those shapes.

“You? Inadequate? Never think it!>” Letting his gaze flit down the bits of Amun he could currently see, James’ snapped his eyes back up with a bounce of his brows. “Alright, a wee bit short for a hero, but you’ve certainly the body for it.” Nodding knowledgeably and reaching to take the cigarette out of his mouth to tap away some of the ashes, before grinning wickedly.

“Cheerin’ up is it? Ohh well, I s’pose I’ll have to now won’t I? Can’t have that pretty face getting wrinkles with all that poutin’. “ The only thing was....physical affection was sort of James’ thing. Fingers on cheeks, kisses on noses all that sort of bullshit. Or when all else failed, a tongue in the ear.

Other kinds of physical things though... “Right then. Go on. Hit me. Right here-“ James lightly slapped the side of his face.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
As J sent out those pretty pretty smoke circles, Amun was more than happy to oblige the other man by focusing on the snake’s lips. Indeed, the potter licked his own lips, slowly and sensually, making sure to linger around his fangs. Although the Ascended hadn’t actually been sad, the snake’s compliment was definitely enough to cheer Amun up. Still, he was going to milk this for all it was worth. ”I don’t know. I think I’ll need quite a bit of convincing.” He winked to let J know exactly what the potter meant.

His expression almost slipped into mock outrage at the short comment; thankfully, the snake salvaged by following up about the Ascended’s body. ”Well, we can all be tall, dark, lean, and handsome like you.” Then the other man agreed to help Amun out. The pout immediately flipped upside down into another one of his patented and wicked grins. ”My face is pretty, thanks for acknowledging it.”

Now if the snake was hoping that the potter would hold back, J would quickly learn the error of his ways. As soon as the other man asked to be slapped, the Ascended smirked. Then he slapped J, firmly, though not as hard as the Ascended could have. ”You like it rough, huh?” His voice came out in a low and heated whisper. Given that the potter had already bitten the snake, Amun had no qualms about getting into all sorts of kinks with the other man.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
"Oh is that a fact?" James trilled back, eyes immediately narrowing as they alighted upon the potter's fangs. He had the sudden inclination to reach out and see if he could prick his finger on them as easily as one might a needle...but then Amun was back using his teeth to speak, so the thief filed away that particular test for later.

"Oh, handsome am I?" James put a hand to his chest, fingers splayed, as he gave the potter a coquettish shrug and flutter of his lashes. "I'll do a mite more than just acknowledge it." The thief said, brows bouncing suggestively. But then o'course he'd said the thing about hitting him, and so rather leaning in for the smooch he might've done had the timelines been different, instead he was slapped.

For a moment James looked shocked as his hand moved up to his cheek where blood was currently rushing. Then the O of surprise his lips had formed flattened out into a mischievous grin. "Rough? Y'can that rough?" So saying the thief would try and roll quick as he could towards Amun, hoping to find himself astride the potter. If he was, he'd try and pin the man's hands above his head. No doubt he was infinitely stronger, but what of it? If the ascended tried to wriggle, thrust, or otherwise push James off, the snake would simply cling for all he was worth.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
As J asked if Amun was serious about needing a little something more, he hummed wickedly and nodded. ”It sure is.” Indeed, he might need convincing all through LongNight. Now that he’d found the snake, they could go find some hidden room—not that the Ascended had been successful at locating one yet—and just fuck for hours. Days. The whole week, maybe. Or at least the potter could.

Amun chuckled at J’s antics in response to being called handsome. ”Well we can’t both be the pretty one.” As the other man’s hand splayed against his chest, Amun’s fingers twitched to join tangle with the other man's. However, the potter was immediately distracted by the promise that the snake would do something to show just how attractive he found the Ascended. ”Just a mite more? Disappointing. I was hoping for something bigger than a mite.” He waggled his eyebrows right back at J.

However, it seemed that the playfulness between them edged into roughhousing in an almost seamless transition. Not that the Ascended minded, of course. Not at all. Getting physical in any way was fun, even if he couldn't feel physical pleasure anymore. His slap connected and he smirked at the snake as his expression morphed from feigned shock to something much more intriguing. Then, though, the other man tried to roll on top of the potter. For a moment, he considered letting J pin and straddle Amun—it wasn’t the worst position to be in, after all—but he figured he’d see how far the other man would take this wrestling. The Ascended was totally down for some kinky sex and it wasn’t like he felt pain. So, using J’s own momentum as the other man settled on top of the potter’s back, he rolled in the same direction and bucked his hips, trying to toss the snake off.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
"No? Why's that now?" James trilled back, not caring at all about the answer so much as he wanted to hear what justification the potter might have in store for him. Tangling ring-lined fingers around Amun's, James merely sniffed nonchalantly. "All'n good time mate." The snake promised with a wink.

Much as he'd like to have stayed atop the potter, he was good with a bit of rolling about. Unlike some other's in the temple James couldn't give two fucks what anyone else thought of him or his behaviour. And so, rather childishly really, the snake wrapped his long legs around Amun's lower half best he could to try and hold on. "Go on then, I think y'did promise to give me off at least a few times this week." James snarked challengingly, trying to twine his arms around the back of Amun's neck as if he were some infant marsupial clinging to its mother.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
”Well, we can’t be too similar now, can we? That takes the fun out of it.” Indeed, Amun wasn’t a huge fan of ever doing the same thing twice. He tried to avoid it where he could. As their hands met, the potter smirked. ”I’ll hold you to that.” Then, however, it seemed like it was J’s turn to hold on: as the potter attempted to buck the other man, the snake tried to wrap his limbs tightly around the Ascended’s body.

That was nice. But Amun had a better idea. "Actually I think I promised to get you off a few times. Never said anything about letting you go." Continuing to roll, he attempted to end up on top of the clingy snake. Simultaneously, the potter’s hands reached for the other man’s arms; he was trying to grab J’s wrists and pin them to the ground even as the Ascended attempted to pin the other man’s body as well. Even if it failed, having their bodies and limbs tangled together wasn't the worst thing in the world. Hopefully J—and the snake's body—felt similarly.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
“Not letting me go? By Frey I think that means the boy likes me!” James hummed as if it were the most novel and innocent thing in the world. Rolled over again until their positions had reversed, the snake gave the potter a down right filthy grin. ”Halp halp, this big strong sexy man has me pinned down!” He fake called out. “I think he means to bite me and drag me into some dark corner and force me to shag him!”

Putting up not the least bit of a fight as his wrists were captured, James tried to wriggle to keep at least one leg free. If he was successful, he’d raise it up (he was quite flexible as it was), and try to dip a toe beneath the lip of Amun’s pants and tug them down.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
”I’m just using you for your body, remember?” Amun’s voice came out gleefully teasing; he winked in response to the wicked grin that J sent the potter’s way. However, as the other man called out, asking for someone to rescue him from his oh so terrible fate, the Ascended pressed the snake’s wrist down. Then Amun ground his ass into J’s hips as the potter leaned down to whisper seductively in the other man’s ear. ”For starters.”

However, then the Ascended felt a foot pulling down his pants and he grinned wickedly, letting his ass get exposed. That didn’t stop him from reaching back with his leg to try and pin the snake, who turned out to be quite wriggly. Maybe that wasn’t all that surprising, given the other man’s other form. And of course Amun liked it.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
"I think it's what's in the blood the tickled your fancy if I recall correctly. This nice package it's wrapped up in is just marketing really." Continuing to flit and flail as if he was properly trying to get away (he wasn't), the snake pulled in a horrified gasp as Amun whispered in his ear. "Starters?!" He repeated, horrified, eyebrows raised nearly into his hair line. "Y'make me sound like i'm here to be an appetizer." Looking indignant and offended all while still managing to come across effortlessly cheeky, James tossed his head. "Well I won't have it. I'm a main course or nothing." He didn't even really know what he was arguing anymore, but his musical accent carried the words easily over the playful scowl on his lips.

Opening his lips to form an O and then winking, the thief shrunk instantly into a long and lean black noodle that slithered quickly across the floor, looping around to hopefully find his way up the potter's pant leg.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Well, Amun would be hard pressed to argue with that logic. That didn’t mean he wouldn’t—he was irreverent enough that he disagreed with half the things he heard on principle just because—it just meant that he’d have his work cut out for him. ”Why not both? I do like a good package.” As the other man writhed beneath the Ascended, he slowly rolled his hips back and forth, letting the snake know exactly what kind of package he meant.

Well, this response would be easy at least. Still whispering in that deliciously low whisper, he let out a soft chuckle. ”Mmmm. But you’re so appetizing.” This seemed like enough foreplay; Amun turned his head to take a bite from the other man’s neck. Which...suddenly wasn’t there anymore. Instead, a snake was trying to make its way up the potter’s pants. The Ascended shifted into a seated position (taking care not to crush the snake in the process) and grabbed for J’s tail with both hands, trying to pull the other man out. However, Amun’s motions weren’t really as swift or as coordinated as they might have been. After all, having a man down his pants was pretty appealing to the potter.
amun

Coding base by Sky!