Training in picture frames & dirty dreams
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Oh, James knew. Sure he knew. The innuendo was hard to miss, especially with the potter grinding away a’top him. Even so, the motion reminded the serpent that he was the only one properly packing and the metaphorical wind died from his metaphorical sails; but yes, he absolutely did have the beginnings of a boner.

Writhing as he was manhandled, he opened his jaws to hiss a lengthy stream of snake-expletives. Trying to coil ‘round Amun’s arms as a bracelet might, the snake slithered towards Amun’s neck meaning to bite him back. It would likely do no good, James wasn’t poisonous or anything, and it wasn’t as though Amun could feel. But tit for tat and all that.
{steps on my own emotions and grinds
them into the dirt with my heel} anyways.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Luckily, the potter’s hands managed to snag the other man and pulled him out. Unfortunately, Amun not had to deal with an annoyed J. At least, those hisses and the swift way the snake moved up the Ascended’s arm seemed to indicate that. And that was before the other man opened his mouth for what appeared to be a bite.

Now, biting was all well and good for the Ascended. Indeed, he obviously preferred it to anything else at this point—although preferred was probably the wrong word considering it was just about the only thing that brought him pleasure these days—but that was when he was doing the biting. Or even another person. He was in to some pretty kinky shit, but not getting bitten by snakes. So sue him. Releasing one hand from the other man’s tail, Amun tried to grab J’s jaws and force his mouth shut.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
James very much hadn't been expecting the potter's hands. After all, the ascended couldn't feel pain. How did Amun know that the snake didn't want to get his own bite on? This relationshit was certainly becoming more and more one sided the longer it went on.

Shifting back as his mouth was rudely pressed shut, James appeared more or less draped across Amun's lap with the potter's fingers pinching the snake's lips closed. "Mmmhmm mhm mhmh mmm!" The snake inarticulately complained, using his expressive eyebrows to convey his pout as he crossed his arms.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Thankfully, Amun managed to capture the snake’s mouth before anything untoward could happen. Then, however, the Ascended found himself with a man in the potter’s lap, which he didn’t at all mind. At J’s pouting and muffled exclamations, Amun grinned, then released one hand to cup it around his ear. ”What’s that? I can’t hear you.”

Grinning wickedly, the Ascended released the snake’s lips. ”Was that rough enough?” Dropping his voice to a heated whisper, the potter’s hand drifted down to the other man’s groin. ”Because I can get rougher.” Lithe fingers cupped firmly at J’s balls through the thin slip of fabric that was basically all the snake was wearing.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
Just as James was about to stick out his tongue and lick the other man's palm, his lips were released, and so the gesture just became precisely what it was: the snake sticking out his tongue.

"Rough? I'd call it more dizzy than—" Hiccuping in the rest of that sentence as the potter's hands found their way down to his balls, James merely let his knees fall slightly open as he looked down as if with surprise. The thin slip of fabric hardly hid or held his growing semi, but even so the snake wasn't quite as willing as he'd been last time. "Wouldn't've called you selfish before, what with the only bein' able to give part, but it's a bit one-sided no? You only bein' able to bite an' all?" There was hesitation in the thief's posture, from the stiffness of his spread knees to the arch in his brows, despite having made no attempt to move Amun's hand.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
As the Ascended lifted his hand from the other man’s lips, J stuck his tongue out. Amun just grinned at the sight. If the snake was looking for something to do with that tongue, the potter had a few suggestions. For the moment, though, he was content hearing how the other man’s words cut off and how he started getting hard as the Ascended’s fingers rolled his balls.

However, there was a strange hesitancy in J’s voice and body, one Amun definitely picked up on. And that was before the snake voiced his concerns. ”If you’ve got a problem with selfishness and one-sidedness, you’re free to find someone who can do more than bite and offer you tight holes.” While it would be a bit disappointing—and annoying, that this body wasn’t capable of everything the potter wanted to do—Amun wouldn’t go where he wasn’t welcome and he could understand if there were things the other man wanted. Still, the Ascended kept slowly rubbing the other man’s balls.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
"Well now yer just makin' me sound like a racist." James protested, and honestly, he didn't quite think that was it. This was all just...too easy. And the thief knew easy. Still, something about this all felt wrong. Normally he took sex where he could get it, but not being able to reciprocate? At least, with something that took a proper amount of effort, not just sitting there being slurped on?

Oh, but the potter's dexterous fingers made it real hard to think.

"This is really you, then?" He asked, brow raised. Perhaps it wasn't fair for James to play the come on then, bare your soul card, given that Amun didn't even really know his name, but it felt important somehow (even if his twitching cock absolutely disagreed).
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
At the other man’s comment about being called a racist, Amun raised an eyebrow. ”I didn’t say that.” His voice came out as easy-going as he could make it, which was pretty easy-going. Since it was not at all what he was implying, it seemed that the other man had some issues to work through. Shifting his hand from the snake’s balls to his inner thighs, fingers stroking through the basically nonexistent fabric, the Ascended grinned. ”This is really me.” There wasn’t some complicated game or song and dance here; he was a creature of mostly simple pleasures, and of going wherever the flow carried him. If that didn’t work for J, then the potter wasn’t going to force it.

"At least what I am now." The admission came a bit grudgingly, but it came. Still, Amun's past and former form didn't change the fact that he would take his joys where he could find them. The world was full of too much sorrow and hardship to dwell on anything or to make it more difficult than it already was, or to not sow beauty and happiness (however fleeting) where he could.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
James huffed a disappointed sound as Amun's fingers moved, because of course he did like the attention despite whatever hangups his mind had. Lazily rubbing the back of his neck, the snake itched at his nose for a moment. "Don't get me wrong mate, obviously I enjoy this." With a nod towards his obvious erection, the thief shrugged his shoulders. "And I get that blood is what does it for you, it just...dunno. Feels like I ain't doin' my part, y'know? And when I am—" Here James was thinking about fucking the potter, "—cause it hurts my fragile ego to know it doesn't do it for you."

Not one normally to ramble, the snake huffed and flopped back down on his back running his hands over his face. "Jaysus. Here I am with the tightest asshole not on a child, whinin' about it being too easy."
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
At the disappointed sound the other man made, the Ascended smirked. It seemed that whatever misgiving’s J might have, he wasn’t necessarily saying no to this, either in the present or the future. The snake was just working through something, and the potter was more than happy to help the other man with that. Amun traced his fingers back up until he found J’s cock. Then the Ascended stroked it through the skirt, fingers circling the head before traveling back down.

”What makes you think you’re not doing your part?” The potter’s voice came out genuinely curious. ”Just because I can’t get hard doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy it.” Bringing pleasure to others was good enough for him. And if he got a bite out of it, so much the better.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
"Aoooohhhhh.." The sound wasn't really anything in particular, just a vocalization of how the potter's fingers made him feel. One of the thief's legs gave an involuntary jerk as Amun's finger circled the head of his cock, James swallowing down the rising thrill he felt building low in his groin.

"I mean...ye' haven't gone the uh...y'know, the skin bits. Touchin', kissin', y'don't feel it same as me." He tried to explain, cheeks flushing in response to the potter's continued ministrations. "Were I to jump on'you now, all pullin' hair and fingernails down your spine—" His cock twitched at this as his mind supplied the imagery. "—it isn't the same really."
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Continuing to stroke up and down the snake’s dick, fingers gaining a rougher edge, Amun grinned wickedly at the sound J made. It stayed there as the other man explained what his weird hang-up was. Apparently, the fact that the sex was different from what it normally was made it a problem. While the Ascended didn’t at all mind, apparently the snake did. ”I imagine a mermaid doesn’t have all the same bits as I do either. Did that stop you from fucking six of them?” The potter gave an extra firm stroke at the end of that question. ”So what if it’s not the same, so long as you have a good time?” Honestly, Amun didn’t see the problem, but that didn’t mean there wasn’t one.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
'Mnnnnmmmmmmmnoooooo.." James replied, or tried to at least, his thoughts becoming increasingly fixated on just what it was the potter's fingers were doing. "Can't..uh.." He tried again, leaning up to watch Amun's hand grasping his erection through the fabric of whatever the fuck it was he was wearing. "..argue that.." Well he could. He was fabulous at arguing, and had his thoughts at all been linear, he might have said that at least when the mermaid moaned, he knew it was for more or less the same reason he did.

Swallowing, he leaned forward, reaching out for Amun's shirt to drag the smaller man on top of him. Much as he liked the ascended's fingers against his dick, there was a delicious friction to be had sandwiching it between their bodies.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Good. There would be no further arguing, which meant the Amun could finally have some fun this LongNight. Though he didn’t get hungry anymore, he was practically starving for some excitement; being cooped up inside was bad enough, but to add heartfelt conversations and boring people to it was almost enough to make him risk the monsters. Which was why, when J pulled the potter forward, he went willingly.

But that didn’t mean he went easily. Grabbing at the snake’s hand on the Ascended’ shirt, he attempted to pin it, as well as the other man’s other hand, above J’s head. "Naughty, naughty." At the same time, he practically collapsed on top of the other man. As he did, Amun made sure to grind his hips against the other man’s presumably hard length. While the friction didn’t do anything for the Ascended, it probably felt pretty damn good to the snake.
amun

Coding base by Sky!