Training in picture frames & dirty dreams
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Putting up not one bit of a struggle, James let out an ooooof as Amun collapsed on top of him. Within much muscle or any fat to speak of, the potter's much more compact and athletic frame nearly knocked the air from the thief's lungs. Certainly it was that, and not the way his cock was now happily captured between the two that made the snake pull in a ragged breath that was then warbled out in a heated moan of satisfaction as James' hips bucked upwards as well.

Leaning upwards much as he could with his hands pinned, his lips sought out Amun's. This was no chaste and nervous kiss, no sensual smooch. Instead, the snake's teeth were looking to nip and pull, his tongue eager and seeking.
{steps on my own emotions and grinds
them into the dirt with my heel} anyways.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
It was honestly a bit disappointing that J didn’t put up more of a struggle: after all the wrestling earlier, Amun had been expecting their second time around to be a bit rougher. Granted, the Ascended had an advantage there, but that didn’t mean it couldn’t trend in that direction. It just meant that he’d be the one doing most of the work. A fact that he didn’t mind in the slightest. Nor did he mind being in charge.

Which was why, as the snake reached up for an eager kiss, the potter met J halfway. The tongue was fine. However, at the first hint of teeth, Amun broke off the kiss and shifted so that he could grip both of J’s wrists in one of the Ascended’s hands. The other cupped the snake’s chin firmly. ”Again, naughty. Did I say you could bite?” Leaning forward and turning the other man’s face to the side, the potter nipped at the other man’s neck, though just teasingly, not hard enough to break the skin. Simultaneously, he rubbed his groin against the other man's cock. All this was assuming J didn't do something to throw the potter off, of course.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Raising a brow as the potter pulled away, he found himself simultaneously amused and frustrated by the constant back and forth. “Oh, have you a list now of what I can and can’t do? Not what I was plannin’ on doin’ but hey, if it floats your boat.”

Just as the snake’s hips rose slightly to meet Amun’s, he felt the strangest...well. He couldn’t rightly describe what it was. A calling? A pulling? A vibrating? It seemed to emanate from outside; a repetitive come, come, come.

“Oy, y’hear that?” And, given James would indeed go out towards the drop It seemed that the potter did. “Pause this. Come on’.” Nudging the potter off with a bit of urgency, the snake would follow Amun towards the door, but not out into the night.

~FIN
{steps on my own emotions and grinds
them into the dirt with my heel} anyways.
Coding base by Sky!