raise some hell before we ghost
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
the city looks so pretty
do you wanna burn it with me?
Yeah, the panther form is definitely new. But he watches Loren’s back, ready to launch and pounce in a flurry of dark fur and power, a deep growl leaving his throat when Lusea throws the Molotov with that same power he recalls. And gods, every second of this reminds him of the summer riots, of burning warehouses down, of relishing and dancing among the ashes. Perhaps he’d still want to if there weren’t the possibility of monsters out there.

But Loren reaches forward, and Sunjata prowls after him to watch and guard, moving immediately when the fucking thing begins to blaze, steel eyes surprisingly cool and collected seek out Lusea as they move back, and a whined roar leaves him as the flames spark fast, singing fur and the smell of smoke. Loren’s command doesn’t even need to be said, because the trio makes it out with burns and once they close and seal the door to the Rathskeller, he shifts into himself, back pressed against the wall briefly – running a hand through his dark hair, breath hard and arms red and burned.

On the left side of his torso and chest, the fabric is missing, burned away to reveal dark splotches of red. Great. At least most of the blood is gone, and with a hiss of his breath, he pulls the shirt from his torso, revealing all tattoos, compasses and arrows alike, to wipe the blood from his neck and arms tenderly. “Drinks.” He announces, gruffly, voice accented. And as if he realizes that they’ve been successful, he gives a smirk to Lusea first, a nod to Loren.

The summoner can heal him later.

It doesn’t take him long to find Ezra, to explain, to get the hardest shit the man has, listen to the lecture, before he manages to make it back with three full bottles. And if you look hard enough in the low light, a bright red handprint can be seen along his cheekbones. But hey, no monsters, right? So he finds one of the empty corners, encompassing it for saving the fucking day trio, and hands each of them a bottle before stealing a couple of chairs and settling in it.

Eyes on Lusea for the moment, he gives her another quiet smirk, arm opening to invite her to his lap, before he looks to Loren. “What a shitshow. Anyway, Lusea meet Loren. Loren, Lusea. Told you, you couldn’t miss her.
till the skies bleed ashes
and the fucking skyline crashes
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 7 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
resistance... because if we fight, we might lose
but if we don't fight
Do I enjoy being attacked by monsters? No, not really. But when it comes with burning shit down, hey, I'm always game for a good bonfire.

After the blaze, after the cocktail, after the whole thing of Sunny being a cat comes the rush, the dizzy, intoxicating, wonderful feeling of having accomplished a beautiful bloom of organized chaos. Half my shirt is burnt off, and my left arm is going to have some nasty scarring, but hey, I've had worse. Flashing a brilliant, feral grin to Sunjata, I grab the other fellow by the hand. "Only one thing to do after a blaze like that. C'mon, hot shot. Time to get shitfaced."

Sunny goes to get some booze, and I go with the skinny fellow to find a nice, quiet corner to settle in. By the time my Flood returns we've gotten a small table and a couple chairs together, with some furs and candles for good measure. He's got a gorgeous welt rising on his cheek, and as I sink easily into his lap I run soft fingers over the mark, laughing softly. "The pretty bartender didn't like our fire, hmm?" Can't say I blame him, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made.

Taking a bottle in my hand, I raise it to the men. "Cheers, gentlemen. To another day saved." My voice is accented and smoky, and I take a strong pull of the burning liquor with all the skill of someone born into it. Leaning onto the table so that my hips are pressed into Sunny's groin, I place my chin on my hands and give skinny - Loren - a look. "So what was with the blonde bitch, huh? Who died and made her queen of everything?"
we've already lost
LUSEA
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
As the door slammed shut behind them, Loren felt all the cold certainty leave him in a rush. The flames had spread far more quickly than he’d expected, and they’d beaten a hasty retreat. At least they’d all gotten out, everyone they’d been able to save. Even Wessex. And he’d burned that mother-fucking monster, hopefully the one that had killed the other man. Good. They all deserved to burn.

He was in shock, he realized: although he was usually fine in combat situations the come down was always tough for him. So tough that he didn’t even realize his pants legs and his right shoulder of his shirt had been burned through (as was the skin beneath). Astra’s fur was charred, but she seemed mostly unharmed. Currently, she was pressed against the Launceleyn’s side, trembling somewhat. That caused him to realize that he was shaking as well.

He just stood there, staring at the door, until Sunjata spoke and the woman grabbed the summoner’s hand. Turning, he stared at her, eyes wide. Hot shot. Not exactly what he’d been going for, but he supposed the nickname was apt. ”I should…” His voice trailed off. There were a lot of things he should do. But he’d been doing literally everything he was supposed to, and it had all gone to shit anyway. If this wasn’t worthy of a few celebratory drinks to remind himself he was alive he didn’t know what was. Besides, if he didn’t do something, he’d probably do something even more regrettable. ”Alright.” It sounded more than alright. It sounded fucking great.

Allowing himself to be led by the woman to a quiet corner as the other man fetched drinks, Loren found himself helping her pull together some tables and chairs, a whole nice little setup. It was nice not to think or worry for a bit. When Sunjata returned, the Launceleyn sank into one of the seats. Briefly, his body and then his hands glowed a sky-blue as he healed his burns and then Astra respectively, before sending the luxere off. She probably didn’t want to be there for this, especially since Lusea and the other man were getting cozy already. The summoner held up his hands for the other two, indicating that he could do take care of any injuries other man and the woman had. He wasn’t quite sure he trusted himself to speak more than he already had.

When Lusea toasted to their questionable success, Loren found himself reaching for a bottle of dark liquid at random; he pulled out the cork, and took a long swig. Immediately, he sputtered as the fiery liquid coursed down his throat. Setting it in his lap, he glanced over at the other two who’d gone through that gauntlet with him. ”You know, when you she said she was fiery, I thought you were speaking metaphorically.” The summoner’s voice came out in a croak, so he took another long pull, handling it better this time. At Lusea's question, he grimaced. ”Queen Wessex. And I think my cousin Zariah’s disappearance and my other cousin Edrei’s death and King Ronin’s abdication left Wessex in charge of everything.” Yeah. There was a lot of bullshit politics going on.
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
the city looks so pretty
Gods he’s so internally thankful when Lusea comes to him, settling into his lap and running far less calloused fingers than they used to be along the red mark to his cheek. Snorting to her, he shakes his head. “Absolutely pissed.” He tells her with a grin, raising his glass to her as she raises her own and toasts. “I’m sick of it already.” A quiet hum of laughter leaves him and he takes a deep drink of it, relishing in the burn along his throat rather than the ache to his arms and side.

He’s careful, the way he sits in the chair, avoiding the wooden side from digging into his burns, but it doesn’t stop him from wrapping an arm around Lusea’s middle as she leans forward and presses herself into him. His hand tightens around the bone to her hip, and his own steel gaze slips to Loren as he offers that same glowing blue as before, when he’d managed to bruise his arm putting this shit together. And he settles Lusea slightly different in his lap, to place both arms around her across the table for Loren to heal. The side he can deal with later, unless it reaches that far.

He’s always been a guy that liked to live with the scars and the pain, though. Helps with the adrenaline and stories, after all.

Removing his arms from the table, Sunjata gives Loren a bright smirk, turning to look at Lusea and pull her into him a bit further. “Oh absolutely not. The Flame.” He tells Loren, glancing sidelong with a bright grin. But he lets Lusea and Loren speak of Wessex, while he takes yet another deep drink of the alcohol, settling in the chair once more, lifting his hips up toward Lusea with a slightly shit-eating grin.

She’s the Queen?” He rumbles in quiet surprise, as if it’s just hit him. “I bet you she hated that we ignored her, huh?” He grumbles in amusement, sitting up somewhat and resting his chin along his flame’s shoulder. “That's too bad.” A small shit-eating grin crosses his face at that, feeling very much like home, rebelling against all forms of structure. It was for the greater good, after all.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
but if we don't fight
The stranger - Loren - holds out glowing blue hands, and if Sunny is willing to take his embrace then I suppose I will, too. Wincing as I send my burnt left hand across the table, I watch with interest at the soft blue light that pulses from the fellow's fingers. "How many more tricks you got up those sleeves?" I ask, a brow raised, genuinely impressed. As Sunjata pulls me back to him I grin, reaching up to gently stroke his cheek, my gaze still on the blond. "If I'd had someone like you back home maybe I wouldn't have needed this pretty boy." I do lean back to kiss his cheek, though- I don't want to hurt him right now. Just tease.

Oh, so blonde bitch is the Queen? Oops, no wonder she sucked so much. My grin is feral as Sunny leans into me, one hand still on his angular cheek, slipping a little into his hair. It fades, though, when he mentions that the ones who died were his family members. Shit. And I oop.

My hand drops down from Sunjata's hair and I lean back onto the table. "Ah- sorry." Not sure what else to say: your family's dead, that's tough stuff. "Does that make you some kind of princeling, then? How come you aren't the one bossing us all around?"
we've already lost
LUSEA
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
The summoner happily healed whatever needed to be healed before taking another long drink straight from the bottle. It was starting to burn more pleasantly now as it slid down his throat. The combination of relief that no one had died (except Cera, who they couldn’t help), the afterglow of what had been a battle no matter how short and relatively uneventful it had been, and the first stirrings of the alcohol in his stomach and veins were a potent and heady combination, making him looser and more relaxed than he otherwise might’ve been. Indeed, it was good to be alive.

Perhaps that’s why the small smile lurking on Loren's lips morphed into a full blown grown grin at Lusea’s question. Setting the bottle between his knees, he rolled up said sleeves, then held his palms up. Three balls appeared, two in one hand, one in the other, and he started juggling them deftly. ”Stick around and find out.” Then he picked up the juggling with his telekinesis, lowering his hands to take another swig from the bottle. The grin just widened at the woman’s next comment. ”I’m sure he has some uses. All that fur he grew probably keeps you both pretty warm.” He sent a questioning look at the other man. Somehow, the Launceleyn had missed the fact that Sunjata was an Attuned.

At the other man’s response regarding Lusea, Loren smiled and held up his hand in a placating gesture. ”I stand corrected.” However, somehow the other two had completely missed the fact that Wessex was in charge, so at least the summoner felt like less of an idiot for not knowing about the other man’s race. Their's was a way bigger oversight. ”She’s the queen.” His voice held a feigned cheerfulness before he snorted. ”Not taking that bet. But it wouldn't be the first time she got her knickers in a twist when I disagreed with her.” Too bad was right: the queen, however, was an issue for when he’d calmed down from his brush with death. He could probably talk his way out of this given enough time.

Setting the balls on the table with his magic as he took another drink, the summoner’s eyes grew haunted for a moment as the conversation swung around to his family. He glanced down, turning the bottle slowly in his hands. ”It’s alright. We weren’t that close, to be honest, and it was a while ago now.” Last season, really, but way longer for him, so it felt way longer and the ache was duller now than when he’d first found out upon his return. He tried not to think too hard about the fact that Zariah was coming back soon.

Lusea’s question about why Loren wasn’t in charge earned her a huff of laughter. ”Nah. Only one princeling here.” He tipped his bottle at Sunjata. ”I’m relatively new here, so folks don't trust me. Don't trust mosts Outlanders, really." Plus, Zariah's shadow lingered, especially around an unknown Launceleyn, even now. "And I’m hardly the sort of person you want in charge around here.” Granted, no one really seemed suitable, but he was far from the top of the list.
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
the city looks so pretty
Lusea’s question goes answered quickly as Loren magically makes juggling balls appear, testing it out with a bright smile he’s certainly never seen on the summoner before. And his head tilts lightly as he continues to drink from the bottle, letting it burn again and again. At least, until Lusea and Loren’s comment hits him, and he snorts, leaning into the kiss she places on his cheek. “Come on, you can’t say you didn’t enjoy the fact you got to fuck this princeling.” He teases back, voice lowering slightly just for her ears. “Again and again.”  Of course, it pauses once Loren comments on fur, and that wolfish smirk crosses his face again.

It’s new. Don’t you worry.” He assures Loren with a grin. “Went to talk to Safrin, she kissed me, and suddenly I was a fucking bird. So. You know. Don’t know where the cat came from.” What else can he say? All he can do is chuckle at it, the insanity of it all when you came from a place without true gods, only man made, man chosen ones.

But it dies a bit, as a more serious conversation takes hold over Wessex being Queen – a fact Sunjata certainly didn’t know. And he lets Lusea’s hand remain on his stubbled cheek, while he takes another deep drink, a slight smirk crossing his face at the feigned cheer Loren gives. “Sounds like the type.” He agrees. And he manages to remain silent while Lusea and Loren talk about the Launceleyns and Edrei, and he frowns slightly at that – of course in addition to Lusea’s hand falling from his face as she leans forward.

But Lusea gets a huff of laughter from the summoner, and Sunjata rolls his eyes at the comment. “I hate that nickname, you know that.” He announces but still tips his bottle toward Loren with an almost exasperated look. “Eh, I mean. I almost wonder if the Manor to stay in would’ve been better than this.” After all, Sunjata had helped Loren hunt the deer for that whole ordeal. At least it hadn’t gone to waste.

He leans forward with Lusea, his free hand leaving her hip to run casually along her thigh, daring, testing, while his steel eyes remain on Loren. “My vlam, I think you are right. He would have fit in very well in Korofi.” He announces to Lusea, a grin crossing his face at that.
SUNJATA
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Change author:
but if we don't fight
Oh it's a show! "Oh, I like this one," I announce with a grin, my dark eyes glinting with mischief and alcohol as I take another long, hard pull and the boys exchange discussions on princelings and their uses. Leaning into it as Sunny growls in my ear, I hum appreciatively, glancing back at Loren even as my head falls back to see how much he minds. "It is nice to have something pretty to come home to at the end of the day," I agree with a smirk. "Though it took so long to train him. And yet he still keeps doing stupid shit."

Like kissing a goddess? Is he fucking kidding? Flipping around in Sunny's lap, I raise an eyebrow incredulously. "First the midwife, now a fucking goddess? Is there anyone here you haven't kissed?" I'm not super angry about the goddess thing because hell, if a mythical deity is going to make out with you I don't think you say no. But he didn't tell me, and that stings. And I'm tired of being the one who's stung.

So I flip around to Loren, flashing him a speculative look. "Are you hearing this? Maybe I ought to start kissing people. It's only fair, right?" Half joking, half serious. Two can play this, Sunshine.

Eh, but I'm a sucker for fire and flirting, and the alcohol is numbing the flame of my anger, sparking it into something else. I have to give Sunjata a hard time, at least a little, so as I lean forward I keep my eyes on Loren, though my hand has fallen from my lover's face and is resting now on his inner thigh. "And what kind of person are you, Loren?" I ask, slipping suddenly from Sunny's lap and into the chair beside the summoner, a challenging grin flashed back at my Flood as I shift closer to the slender blond. "And more importantly- what should I be doing to punish this bietjie prinkeling who keeps kissing anyone who asks? I'm sure you have some thoughts."
we've already lost
LUSEA
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
Lusea’s reaction to his juggling drew another smile from the Launceleyn. ”Glad I’m entertaining. I think you already got the grand finale, though.” It would be hard to top burning down the Rathskellar, he figured. As she and Sunjata got affectionate and whispered sweet nothings to each other, though, Loren just took another pull from the bottle. He couldn’t blame the two of them, but his eyes watched them with a veiled expression.

Mostly, he felt a little bit jealous as he saw how close they were, though he was still basically happy just to have gotten through the ordeal. Everything else was secondary to that. ”I wouldn’t know.” Indeed, none of the summoner’s partners lasted long enough to move in. Abasi didn’t count, since one kiss a partner did not make. However, Loren’s voice came out wryly rather than upset, so small victories. ”Oh dear. You gotta whip him into shape already, before he starts clawing up the furniture and leaving you dead animals as presents.” While he might not have much experience with relationships, he had lots of experience with animals.

At the mention of Sunjata kissing Safrin, the Launceleyn’s eyes widened. However, Lusea beat him to the punch: she chewed the other man out, and while she did the summoner took another sip. Even though Sunjata probably deserved it, Loren figured he should help the other guy out. Bros before hoes, as they might say in another world. Besides, the Launceleyn had the perfect interjection. ”Me.” He made sure his voice came out teasingly, though it was true. He was just trying to prevent a fight with a ridiculous comment and a distraction.

However, he wasn’t done. If they thought kissing was bad, wait till they heard about Frey. ”Hey, a god jacked me off once and then another time had me fuck myself. Consider yourself lucky it was just a kiss.” That always got people’s attention. The few people he’d told, that was. He paused, bottle halfway to his lips and chuckled. ”Or maybe not. It was pretty fucking nice. Nice fucking rather. So maybe I'm the lucky one.” With that, he took yet another drink of the already much lighter bottle. Although the summoner knew he was drinking too much, too fast—especially since he’d barely touched alcohol for a year—he felt the situation called for it. Besides, Lusea and Sunjata had said shitfaced, so Loren may as well do it right.

Well. Apparently all was not well in the paradise that was Sunjata and Lusea. Beyond the Phoebe thing, even. Lusea’s expression and comment just caused the summoner’s eyebrows to raise. ”Seems fair to me, but I’m shit at relationships.” So probably shouldn’t take advice from the Launceleyn. Nor would he recommend new nicknames. That seemed like Lusea’s job. At least the awkward conversation wasn’t about Wessex or his family anymore; while tension was never fun, it was far preferable when it happened to other people. Though the Manor, of all things, did come up, which prompted another swig. ”Nah. Then people would’ve been bitching to me about my cousin the whole time.” Instead of bitching at him about literally everything else, that was.

At the other man’s compliment, Loren tipped his bottle in acknowledgement. As Lusea leaned forward, however, Loren’s breath caught in his throat. Or maybe it was the question she posed to him: what kind of person was he? The truth was, he didn’t know. Not the sort of person who caused rampant property damage, or who kissed near strangers in public, but he’d never really known who he was. And that was probably his biggest problem, beyond putting others before himself.

”I’m not sure, really, beyond someone who gets things done.” The wrong things, sometimes, but no one could deny that he was a busy little worker bee. ”But I’d like to find out.” He’d been changing a lot since he’d come back—and before then, as well—and he’d realized that part of the problem was that he’d always defined himself in relation to someone else, something else, and never just figured out who he really was. It was past time to start, though maybe not in the buzzed and tipsy glow he was currently basking in.

Then Lusea got up from Sunjata’s lap to come sit next to the summoner, and he gulped at how close she was and at her question, eyes flicking to the other man. The Launceleyn had no idea how he’d gotten here, but he couldn’t honestly say to himself that he wasn’t enjoying himself. Between the booze and the company (who seemed to like him for just being him, no strings or drama) and the near death experience, he was feeling positively giddy. Perhaps that’s why he turned towards his whole body towards her before he spoke. ”I think…” He had to swallow, throat suddenly dry. ”I think you should let him know what it feels like.” Then again, he was drunk already and shit at relationships, so his advice was almost certainly terrible.
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
the city looks so pretty
She smirks to him, and Sunjata can’t help but to beam that same rogue grin back to her. “That’s true.” He admits, definitely not denying it. Because she had trained him, tamed him, taught him the ways of the rebels and how to forsake the previous life he had lived. But, of course, he lets it slip – the Safrin comment, watching as she flips toward him, and dark brows raise. “Hey okay –” He was going to tell her, it just never had been a good time. And his head starts to spin a small amount as the alcohol settles and hits, burning within him. Hands come up defensively until Loren’s voice cuts across.

He’s right.” He huffs, pointing toward him, until he too pauses when Loren comments his encounters with Frey. Dark brows rise, and he hums a chuckle at that, forgetting about the entire tension between Lusea and himself, at least until Lusea flips toward Loren, spouting words she knows will get a rise out of him. And he can’t help but to grimace slightly, especially as Loren adds his own two cents in, steel eyes drifting toward the Summoner with an almost apprehensive look.

At least Loren doesn’t know what he did.

But Lusea slides from his lap and he has half a mind to grab her, but like usual he’s not in the position to do so. And for a moment he contemplates if he’s helpless at what occurs before him, listening as he takes a deep drink of the bottle based off of what Loren’s reply is. As if. He bites down on the inside of his cheek, before pushing away from the table and setting the bottle on the surface.

But...” He offers, unhelpfully, standing up to fast that his head spins quickly and he has to brace himself a bit on the top of the table. Shooting Lusea a fiery look and a slightly shit eating grin, he stands up fully to go and stand behind Loren’s chair, bracing and blocking, arms on either side to the table around the summoner, leaning in smelling of smoke and alcohol before smirking lightly toward Lusea, a challenge in his steel gaze. His head hovers over Loren’s shoulder, just enough to barricade him off, a smirk crossing his face as he looks toward the summoner with a raised brow, a rogue grin.

First time for everything.” He tells Lusea, a rough challenge, a new experience for Sunjata. And he takes the moment to reach for her arm, to pull her into Loren's lap, that same rogue grin crossing his face.
SUNJATA
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Change author:
but if we don't fight
I laugh delightedly as Loren mentions that he, at least, hasn't kissed my Flood. "More's the pity. If it'd been someone fun like you instead of the midwife maybe I wouldn't have been so mad." A playful wink and another stroke of Sunny's face, because even if I'm fucking with him, I'm still fucking his.

Oh, but this boy just keeps getting more and more interesting. "You fucked... yourself. With a god." It's about as unbelievable a story as anything has ever been, but so is magic deer and never ending night and the very fact that's I'm alive. Eyeing Loren with a new level of appreciation, I lick my lips in thought. "You are endlessly full of surprises, aren't you?" And not at all in a bad way.

Taking another drink of the alcohol, I lick my lips and look the summoner over, a little hazy at this point but entirely inflamed. "I like when people get things done." Slipping onto the seat beside him, I lean in closer, mildly surprised and a little disappointed when Sunny doesn't drag me back. Fine, so that's how you want to play it, nonchalant like it doesn't matter? Yeah, right- I know you care. I know you want this, that it's how you like to finish off a good riot - fighting and fucking, the things we do best.

The shit eating grin is even more bewildering, but as Sunny stands and realization dawns on me my expression changes to one of utter delight and shock and incredulity, because is he actually doing what I think he's doing?

Yup, oh, yup he is, because now I'm sitting in Loren's lap, my legs straddling either side of his skinny frame. Sunjata is close enough that I can smell the sweat and smoke on him, and there's a fire in my belly and a flush on my cheeks as one of my arms drapes over Loren's shoulder, the other moving to tangle back in my (shockingly naughty) lover's hair. Face close enough to the blond's to feel the heat of his breath, I smile wickedly at our new friend. "Well then, Loren, what do you think- should we see how much more trouble we can get into tonight?"
we've already lost
LUSEA
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
The midwife could only mean one person. The Launceleyn snorted. ”It’s not hard to be more fun than Phoebe.” She read medical textbooks at home at night, which granted was her job, but didn’t exactly make for pleasure reading. Still, he grinned at the compliment, slight as it was. He wasn’t above a little bit of flattery.

Well. This had not gone at all the way Loren had expected. Actually, maybe it kind of had. The distraction had worked perfectly: Sunjata and Lusea had mostly forgotten about their fight about the kiss with the goddess and instead were focused almost entirely on the summoner. Intensely so. He could feel the heat rising in his cheeks as he flushed. It matched the one uncoiling in his gut and his veins. And maybe elsewhere too.

He knew he was right about the kissing the other man thing so the Launceleyn didn’t respond to that. Lusea, however, got a tentative smile. ”I did.” What he'd said about his encounter with Frey was close enough to the truth to make no difference. His smile turned into another grin at her next statement. ”Fair warning, most of them are bad.” Every time, he told people that, and they never believed him. Oh well. Not his problem. He took another drink from his nice little bottle to celebrate that fact.

Before Loren got a chance to respond to any further quips or comments, though, Sunjata and Lusea seemed to have a conversation that the Launceleyn only caught the undertones of. It was filled with challenges, give and take, almost daring each other on. To what, the summoner couldn’t say. Or at least, he couldn’t until the other man ended up standing behind Loren and Lusea ended up his lap, pulled there by Sunjata. The Launceleyn barely had time to get his bottle on the table, given how surprised he was by this development. He couldn't say it wasn't a pleasant surprise, though.

As her legs straddled either side of him, his cheeks reddened further, but one hand slipped around her back to steady her—though it was probably unnecessary, given the arm she draped around his shoulder—while the other came to rest on her knee. And maybe crept forwards just a little bit. Her words captivated him, and he gazed into her eyes, their faces almost touching. But not quite. Not yet.

First time for everything. And tonight, at least, he was full of surprises. Time to see what else he had in him.

His voice came out in a quiet but heated whisper. ”I think…” He licked his lips, before trying again. ”I think we should.” She was oh-so close. And it was oh-so easy to lean forward, slightly, his lips hovering just above hers, breath hot. However, this was between Sunjata and Lusea, and while Loren was perfectly willing to follow the lead of the other two, as he had earlier, this whole time really, he wasn’t quite sure if it was okay to do this.

Actually. He was perfectly okay doing this. Screw uncertainty. They’d invited him in. If they hadn't wanted this, it would've been simple to stop it. So now it was time to see how far they’d let him go. He leaned forward that last little inch and pressed his lips against Lusea’s.
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
the city looks so pretty
All the other conversation is lost on Sunjata as the alcohol burns in his stomach, mixing and melding with the feeling of his own quiet frustration and need, as he stands behind Loren’s chair. He’s not sure what he’s doing, not sure at all, but if Sunjata was good at one thing, it was bullshitting his way through everything and learning along the way. And he can do the same here, if only because of the confidence boon of the alcohol.

And oh, it all might be worth it with the surprise and delight that crosses his flame’s face. Pulling her into Loren’s lap is the easy part, and he hums his approval at it, Lusea’s arm draped over the summoner’s, and Sunjata presses in closer so his shirtless, tattooed torso is within her reach. And at Lusea’s question to the man, Sunjata’s own head angles toward the summoners, close enough to share breath as he keeps his arms braced for the time being, awaiting Loren’s response, head nuzzling ever so slight into the hand Lusea tangles in his own hair.

But then, if he’s being honest, he would like to hear something a bit more confident than the heated pause Loren gives. It still doesn’t grant Sunjata any pause, head edging toward Loren’s ear, a small amount of edge to his voice. “Mmm I think he needs to learn a thing or two about rebel Korofi women.” He announces to Lusea in a deep rumble, husky and rough as he takes a moment to nip at Loren’s ear. “And their princelings.

One hand runs along Loren’s arm that’s holding Lusea to him as the summoner leans forward to kiss his flame, and a part of Sunjata that would typically rage at such a thing, settles at the idea that Loren likely won’t be able to sate her like he can. And while he usually wasn’t into sharing, finds that with his main focus on ensuring his flame is satisfied, that it’s enough to keep him hot and heavy. The hand that trailed down Loren’s arm now abandons the Summoner to tangle in Lusea’s hair, giving her a small tug. And with it, his other hand abandons the table to reach for Loren’s shirt to remove it or tear it off, because fuck it they’re barely holding on after getting singed anyway by the flame of the now long gone Rathskeller.

He realizes he knows nothing really of the summoner, and what kind of experience he has, and so Sunjata does his best to channel the things he does know and put it into this scenario. Perhaps he can teach him. He nudges Loren’s free hand toward Lusea, to caress and play, to see if he gets the hint, and as if to get a move on his head lowers toward Loren’s neck and he bites, hoping it may vanquish any sort of pause the summoner harbors.
SUNJATA
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Change author:
but if we don't fight
There's a fire in my loins like a Korofi blaze, hot and heavy as I glance back at Sunjata, making sure he really wants to do this. Then a shiver courses down my spine because yeah, he definitely does, and at the end of the day no matter what happens, I'm doing this for him. Oh, for me too, absolutely- but it's the burning lust in his iron eyes that drives me further forward, steel to my flint as I grasp his hair tightly, a wicked grin spread wide on my face. "I think you're right," comes a smoky growl, and then Loren's lips press into mine.

He's so soft, so careful, and that will not do. The arm around Loren's shoulders tightens as my hand clenches against the back of his neck, gentle but forceful, the things I want clearly evident in the action. At the same time I press my mouth against him, hungry, greedy, devouring deep, my hips rocking in a steady pulse of desire as I show the summoner just how much trouble we rebel women can be. Teeth on his lip in a playful bite, soft gasps brazenly punctuating the act. I want Sunjata to hear it all, and I want to have them both.

When Sunny's hand tugs at my hair I pull away obligingly, a soft growl leaving my throat to show how much I like it. Sunny's kneeling behind the summoner now, the man's shirt all but gone, so I press against Loren's bare chest with my own still clothed torso, reaching around to tug at Sunjata's garments and perhaps steal a fiery kiss. "My vloed," I hiss in an accented voice, the words as jagged and beautiful as stone, exhaled against Loren's ear as my teeth pull at the lobe. "Wat wil u hê dat ek hom aan hom moet doen?" Hopefully something rough.

wat wil u hê dat ek hom aan hom moet doen? - what would you like to see me to to him?
we've already lost
LUSEA