raise some hell before we ghost
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
Well. This had escalated quickly and quite pleasantly, and Loren wasn’t going to complain about any part of it. Although he was incredibly inexperienced, despite his encounter with Frey—having only had sex with one person, fooled around with another, kissed a third, none of them women—he wasn’t a complete idiot, and the alcohol and the heat, and the presence of two hot people was enough to get him roused (in more ways than one) and moving.

As soon as he felt Sunjata’s hot words in the summoner’s ear, followed by the nip of the other man’s teeth, the Launceleyn let out a little moan. It was true he had a lot to learn, but he had always been a quick study. Then came the kiss. It didn’t take long for Lusea (and the other man) to make it clear that she expected more from Loren. Fortunately for her, he didn’t need much encouragement: as soon as her arm tightened against his shoulders and neck, he deepened the kiss. His tongue darted forward, meeting her eager hunger with his own. As her hips rolled against his groin, he groaned, his teeth seeking out her lower lip to return the bite she gave him as well.

Of course, the other man was there as well, a more than welcome presence at Loren's back; Sunjata’s fingers trailed down the arm the Launceleyn had around Lusea, before tangling in her hair. The other hand tugged at the summoner’s shirt, which basically fell apart at the seams. He didn’t mind in the slightest, because just then Sunjata moved to gently nudge the Launceleyn’s other arm from where it rested on Lusea’s thigh. That was all it took for Loren to slide his hand under her shirt to cup her breast, fingers feather light as they moved in a slow circle. Simultaneously, the hand around her back slipped under the waist of her pants, trailing over to her hip. Here, his fingers dug in, slightly rough as they found her bare skin.

As her lips fell away and Sunjata’s teeth bit at the back of Loren’s neck he let out a gasp, before arching his back to press himself against Lusea. It seemed that she had a similar idea, since she moved forward at the same time. She spoke that language he’d heard from the other man once before. It was still as harsh and as musical as the summoner remembered. Uncaring what they said—presumably something private, not for his ears, though she nipped at one of his so he really didn’t mind—he decided that the other two were wearing far too many clothes for his liking. Indeed, it seemed downright unfair that he was the only one who was shirtless. So he gave her breast one final caress before shifting his hands to the hem of her shirt to try and tug it off. The angle was awkward and he gave a little growl, but hopefully he’d succeed in his effort.
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
the city looks so pretty
do you wanna burn it with me?
He wouldn’t be doing it if he didn’t want to, is the first thing. And a growl of appreciation leaves him as Lusea’s hand tightens in his hair, her comment driving him further — but it’s Loren’s apprehension at first, not quite grasping how to handle fire and water, despite how much magic might burn beneath the surface. But Sunjata can show him, teach him in this manner, just how.

And he absolutely hears Lusea, the sound that leaves her, and it adds to that fire within him, adds to the flood begging to be unleashed. But he restrains, waiting and — then she’s pressing against Loren, reaching to pull him close, but he’s already lost his shirt in a feigned attempt to remove the blood from his body, and instead he grins to her, head angling over Loren’s shoulder to kiss his flame, deep with the singing of teeth and tongue.

She calls him her flood, and his body sings to her, a hum of a chuckle leaving him that’s breathless and husky as he goes to remove his belt. “Ek wil graag meer vertroue van hom sien.” He tells her gruffly, an honest truth. But Loren seems to get the hint — painfully slowly, as he goes to remove Lusea’s shirt. And a light smirk crosses Sunjata’s face at that. Child’s play.

He stands just enough to push the table away, stealing a chair across from the duo, as his hands find Lusea’s hip and Loren’s thigh, drifting up and under Lusea’s shirt to help the summoner remove it. But he’s not done yet. “Like this.” He growls toward Loren, a slight hint of need and primal desire as he presses his face into the side of her neck, kissing and biting and sucking along the skin to her jaw. His other hand that has helped to remove the shirt aims for her chest, rough and not at all gentle like the summoner has. He intends to leave marks with her.

Perhaps now with both their shirts off Loren might notice the flaming arrow on his heart, the ocean wave over her own, as he reaches forward to pull Loren to them, a sharpened grin adorning his face. “It’s a wild ride, Loren, can you handle it?” He huffs to Loren, a challenge. If he’s fucked a god, he can certainly handle this. He hopes so at least. And he turns to Lusea, eyes shadowed and glazed with his own desire. “Ek wil hê jy moet met hom ry en hom wys hoe dit in Korofi gedoen word. Maar los 'n paar vir my...

Ek wil graag meer vertroue van hom sien. – I would like to see more confidence from him.
Ek wil hê jy moet met hom ry en hom wys hoe dit in Korofi gedoen word. Maar los 'n paar vir my. – I want you to ride him and show him how it's done in Korofi. But leave some for me.
till the skies bleed ashes
and the fucking skyline crashes
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 7 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
resistance... because if we fight, we might lose
but if we don't fight
There's a bit of the passion I'm looking for, though perhaps it still lacks the force of my flood or the hunger of a fire. But as his tongue plunders into my mouth and his teeth take hold of my lower lip I hum the strength of my appreciation, left hand raking down his back, finding a handle in one of his bony scapula.

Gods, but he's still so careful. Thank heaven for Sunny, who steps up to the plate, coming to settle behind us and tearing off my shirt with a practiced and finessed sort of fereocity. So now we're all shirtless, and the crashing wave upon my chest feels like it's humming with the thunder of my heart as Sunjata bites and sucks on my neck, hard enough to leave bruises where the stark scars from my collar gleam. I let my appreciation show in moans and gasps, leaning back into him, hips bucking against the lovely pressure I can feel from Loren's groin.

The fingers of my right hair tangle roughly in Sunny's hair for a moment before, abruptly, I pull away from both, standing up between the men and slipping down my pants in a practiced motion. There are a few more scars now, nothing too nasty, nothing as bad as the lash marks that litter my back. Grinning ferociously, I turn around between them, letting Loren take in the curve of my ass and the mess over my spine while meeting Sunny's gaze with hooded, hungry, eager eyes.

Bending over at the waist so my ass is in Loren's grasp and my breast in Sunjata's, I raise a hand to caress my lover's cheek, pressing my lips against his ear. "Het ek jou al ooit verwaarloos, my vloed?" I growl, pressing a biting, posessive, aggressive kiss to his lips as I settle back down toward Loren's lap.

Hopefully by now he's gotten the message, and his fucking pants are off.
we've already lost
LUSEA
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
As Lusea and Sunjata kissed, Loren watched them with heated eyes, his breath already coming a bit more quickly. It didn’t matter that he didn’t know what the other two were saying, given how obvious all their body language was. Although the real words did help: as the other man touched the summoner’s thigh then showed him that Lusea liked it more forceful, rougher than his gentle movements earlier, he found his hand coming up to tangle in her hair. His fingers tightened as he angled her so that he could mirror Sunjata on the other side of her neck.

This time, the Launceleyn didn’t hold back. He kissed and sucked and bit hard enough to bruise. Then, again, he followed the other man’s lead. Loren’s hand came back to her breast. There was no gentle circle, no fingers trailing softly. Instead, he found himself pinching and pushing and twisting and pulling.

While he did notice the ocean on Lusea’s chest and the fire on Sunjata, the symbolism was lost on the summoner. Besides, he was beyond caring about things like that. Instead, at the other man’s words, the Launceleyn turned to look at the panther. ”Yes.” Loren’s voice came out in a growl and without hesitation. A challenge. He always rose to a challenge, although he’d already risen to this one, as she'd find out when her hips pressed against his hard length.

Then, because he felt that the other man had been paying far too much attention to Lusea, and because Loren hadn’t done nearly enough for Sunjata, the hand on her chest moved to the panther's. The summoner scratched, just short of drawing blood, before finding the other man’s nipple and twisting it.

When Lusea began to move and turn, the Launceleyn’s eyes and attention immediately snapped back to her. Her back was marked with scars that looked like lash marks. For a moment, his fingers twitched to erase them, but he’d learned the folly of wiping away such markings for no reason, and he had much more pressing concerns. Like how tight his pants were as she removed hers. That was all the hint he needed. Lifting himself one-handed from the chair he was in, the other stripped what remained of his own pants in a motion that was far from graceful, but was certainly efficient. His dick sprang up as the pants pooled around his ankles. He kicked them away distractedly.

That was because his eyes were busy practically devouring every inch of Luseas's exposed skin, scars all all. Although she came back towards Loren, it seemed she was far more interested in Sunjata’s opinion, if the way she spoke and kissed the other man was any indication. Now, the summoner didn’t mind being the outsider here. Indeed, he was more than happy to be used for this, a fact that was evident from how achingly hard he was.

But even he felt that the two of them were far more interested in each other They weren't treating the Launceleyn as anything more than a body they had to guide through everything. Which, granted, he was. That being said, they’d asked him if he was ready for this, and he should probably prove that he was. So he slapped her ass, hard enough to leave an imprint of his hand behind. Then, growling, he reached forward and grabbed her, fingers digging into her hips as he jerked her backwards. His cock ground against her ass and he moaned at the contact and the friction.
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
the city looks so pretty
This time, the scars don’t give him pause. Not when he feels as though he has something to prove, and he caresses them with teeth and marks of his own, marks of love over marks of death before she’s leaning back into him and grinding into Loren. He hums his own breathless approval at her movements and sounds, hands pressing into her side as her hand tightens in his own for far too brief of a moment, but he’s distracted by the hand that reaches for his chest, welting and leaving a very different sort of mark that rises goosebumps from his skin, and a growl from his throat.

Lusea stands then, and both Sunjata and Loren’s eyes flit to her, and while he does not bear the scars that she does, he has his own — the jagged scar from behind his neck that runs down to the top of his chest, covered only by the compass to his tattoos that when Lusea returns will point their norths straight to her. And he follows Loren soon after Lusea’s momentary departure to remove his own, now that the belt has been removed, fallen somewhere along the floor of the dark corner. He’s prepared for her return, aching and hard with need and want and the primal desire he has for this, like the old days.

The Flood to her flame returns as she turns between them, facing him now and his gunmetal eyes are aflame as he devours her. Her lips press against his ear and she’s within such a perfect reach for his calloused hands to reach for her breasts, to pinch and flick as a husky chuckle leaves his throat. “You have never.” He hums though it comes out as a growl as he momentarily forgets about Loren, caught up in the inferno that is his rebellious lover.

It doesn’t last long as the loud slap can be heard and Sunjata’s grin grows a bit feral at this, pleased with this recent development, letting Loren figure it out. It seems to have worked and he moves with them enough, to get closer to capture Lusea’s lips with his own, tugging at her bottom lip with sharp teeth. His hand drifts lower, one remaining on her breast while the other aims for underneath her, dragging with nails that dig in, to aim well practiced pressure in circles along one of his favorite parts of her.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
but if we don't fight
They watch me - I can feel their eyes, sending a shiver down my spine. It's obvious with men when they like what they see. Letting my gaze rake down Loren's figure, I grin wolfishly before settling back into his lap, a strangled gasp of surprise and pleasure exhaled against Sunjata's lips. He does have a fight in him, the glacial summoner. Good- everyone should let loose once in a while.

He pulls me back against his cock and I grind along obligingly, not even trying to be subtle in my pleasure, a low groan ringing from my throat. I buck against him as Sunjata bites my lip, overwhelmed by the stimulus coming to me from both sides, especially after so much time with limited, fleeting contact. And death. Don't forget the death.

Though if this isn't living, I don't know what is.

Sunny has my mouth and tits and clit, playing all the notes he knows I love best, and I feel like I ought to give at least a little back. With one hand I leverage myself against the back of his chair; with the other I reach down to grab his cock, beginning to stroke in long, slow strokes, tantalizing and teasing just the way he likes.

At the same time I place my toes on the floor, rising up just enough that Loren can feel how wet I am, though not enough to actually let him in. He can tell me when he wants that, if he wants it enough.
we've already lost
LUSEA
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
Sunjata and Lusea seemed wrapped up with one another, hands and mouths roaming to all the most sensitive spots. Loren watched with hungry eyes as the other man kissed her and rubbed at her breasts before his hand drifted downwards until it found her clit. There, Sunjata began to rub almost gentle circles with his thumb. However, despite (or maybe because of) the ministrations from the panther, she still managed to grind against the summoner’s dick. He moaned at the contact, fingers gripping even more tightly at her hips.

Then she lifted herself on her tiptoes and the Launceleyn’s hard length slid against her; when he felt how wet she was, he let out a growl and jerked forward. The first thrust was erratic and involuntary, and his nails dug into her hips, hard enough to leave marks. However, he began to slide against her, not entering yet, but teasing at what was to come. At that point, one hand left her lips as he reached around her. As her fingers slid up and down Sunjata’s shaft, the summoner’s found the other man’s balls, cupping and rolling them. One finger stretched out to stroke the sensitive skin between the other man’s ass and the base of his cock.

Loren’s other hand moved much to her hair. Tangling in the dark locks, he jerked her backwards, aiming to pull her from the other man and claim her mouth in a hungry kiss. She'd paid more than enough attention to the panther and not nearly enough to the summoner. All the while, he kept rocking his hips, picking up speed as he brushed against her vagina.
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
the city looks so pretty
His actions work well for his lover, and he growls his approval against her lips, hands working her over in practiced techniques. Though when she grabs his cock, a gasp leaves him, hips rising just enough against her hand while his kisses grow heavier, hungrier, his heart thundering in his chest. But she teases him, like she always does, and he intends to make her realize that he needs her now before the momentarily forgotten summoner joins in. Though his fingers continue their circles and play, the surprise causes them to twitch slightly, once Loren had cupped his balls.

And well, it’s certainly a new experience, and he finds that he’s not complaining — instead, offering Loren a throaty groan of his own approval — at least until the summoner pulls his lover from his lips to capture her own with his. Luckily, Sunjata doesn’t mind, this time. And he moves forward to capture the other side of her neck, tender kisses placed to the scar that had taken her life, before they grow hungrier the further down they go. And by the time his lips have found her collarbones, they’re met with sharp bites and a caressing tongue, moving south and south so painfully slow.

But his hips continue to rock against her hand and Loren’s own actions, and as he presses his face into Lusea’s breasts, his now free hand searches for the summoner, to tug him closer, to dig nails into his shoulders and arms, briefly, before some amount of confidence overrides him and he lifts his hand toward Loren’s blonde hair, fisting his hand within and tugging like he had Lusea’s own.
SUNJATA
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Change author:
but if we don't fight
I will admit, the inclusion of another hand to the pleasing of my Flood initially takes me by some surprise, a fierce possessiveness blazing within me at the idea of him being touched by someone else. But then it fades, because this is a thing we're both doing and it's a thing that's working out quite well for me and hey, Sunny deserves to have a good time even if he did fuck the midwife.

It doesn't mean I don't lean into Loren's sudden attention, throwing my head back and moaning loudly as he pulls my hair and drags me to him. His dick feels great beneath my pussy, and he'll certainly be able to feel how wet it is, the heat that clearly communicates my readiness. I turn to him, my hand still on Sunny's length as I meet the summoner's passionate kiss with all the hungry flame I can muster, torn between the attentions of each man and loving every moment of it.

But enough of this foreplay bullshit: I'm ready for more. Turning so my lips are on Loren's ear I let out a throaty growl, one leg lifting up to balance on the edge of Sunny's chair and allow better access for whichever of them cares to go first. "Is one of you going to hurry up and fuck me, or do I have to do everything myself?"
we've already lost
LUSEA
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
Apparently neither Lusea nor Sunjata had been expecting Loren to help out the other man. Well, too bad: there were three of them here, and even if this had started out as an exercise for her to get back at the panther, it had morphed into something else entirely. Still, all the summoner did for now was stroke Sunjata’s balls and the skin between his dick and his ass. The other man’s groan was all the Launceleyn needed to keep going.

Well, that and how wet Lusea’s pussy felt against his dick. As he captured her mouth with his, tongue wrestling with hers and teeth biting at her lips, he suddenly felt the other man’s hands and nails pinch and scratch at the summoner’s upper body and pull him closer to Sunjata; the Launceleyn moaned into her mouth even as his eyes shot open to seek out the panther’s gaze. Loren kept his eyes trained on the other man as his hand wound its way into the Launceleyn’s hair. Now it was his turn to be pulled from Lusea’s lips. Well, if that’s how the panther wanted to play it, the summoner didn’t mind at all. Leaning forward just slightly, hand never leaving Sunjata’s balls, Loren gave the other man a kiss as hungry as the one the summoner had just given to Lusea.

Speaking of Lusea, her growl  was all the encouragement the Launceleyn needed. The words didn't hurt, though. At her question, his free hand shifted to the base of his cock. Adjusting his hips slightly, he thrust upwards, sliding into her wet pussy with a groan. No, she wasn’t going to have to do everything on her own: Loren was going to fuck her hard and fast. In fact, the summoner began doing just that, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filling the air. After all, Sunjata still hadn’t experienced what it was like to have someone else take his love. Plus, she felt amazing around his cock. Inexperienced as he was, he probably wouldn't last long, so he wanted to make it good for her too.
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
the city looks so pretty
Honestly, Sunjata thinks he might be past the whole possessiveness regarding this entire ordeal. It would definitely be different if he wasn’t there, but he was. With her hand stroking his cock and his appreciative sounds leaving his throat in some form similar to a purr. Perhaps the panther has worn off a bit more than expected, for being a surprise shift. The help from Loren is a surprise, still, but he finds no complaints with it, instead his hips shift just enough at Lusea’s growl.

There’s a throaty laugh that leaves him at her demands, knowing full well that if Loren doesn’t do it, Sunjata absolutely will. And he intends to ensure that Loren does, hand tugging the man closer while his other continues to stroke and circle, an evenly applied pressure for Lusea, his steel eyes hooded and suddenly –

– Suddenly, Loren’s lips are on his own. Hungry. There’s a pause in his surprise, and well, he’s doing this for Lusea mostly. Might as well go all the way. He kisses the summoner back, hungry all the same as well, taking a moment to treat him like he had Lusea, with tongues and teeth and breathlessly hopeless with it as the summoner pulls Lusea to him.

Ah, but then there’s the jealousy that rises, telling himself mentally that he’s doing this for her, allowing her to do it. Because he’s fucked up in the past, and if this is how she wants to get back at him, she can. For now. That possessiveness rising, an even playing field on the table now as Loren fucks his Flame. Maybe it’s the alcohol effecting his thoughts, but he finds that after this is over? He doesn’t need to grovel anymore.

Maybe her Flood is back.

Loren might not be able to last long, but Sunjata knows that he’ll wait long enough for his Flame – knowing that regardless of what they do, Lusea’s orgasm will be his undoing. It’s always been that way. But with her help, her hand, the summoner’s hand too, he remains close enough, waiting with quick fingers and a sweat slick body – blood and soot and burns all combined with it – for Lusea to break first.
SUNJATA
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Change author:
but if we don't fight
I watch with eyes hooded by lust as Loren steals my lover's lips, relishing my position between the men, the bodies slick with sweat and soot that slide against me on either side. Heavy and heady with lust and adrenaline, I fail to see any issue in what we're doing (arguably there are many).

As Loren takes up my invitation I exhale a sharp and pleased gasp, biting my lip and throwing back my head at the feeling of fullness, my body easing around him. He's fast and hard and inexperienced, acting with gusto but no finesse: how long has it been since I screwed a newbie? Oh, if it doesn't make me appreciate my Flood even more.

One of my hands is still on Sunny's cock, but I want more- I want him to feel as good as I do, I want, just once, to drive him to break first. Shift suddenly, slipping off the chair and urging him to follow with hands that reach back to grab his ass and pull him sharply with me. At the same time I flash my Flood a feral, mischievous grin, positioning myself so I'm on my knees, ass in the air for Loren to access and mouth hovering over Sunjata's cock.

With the skill of someone who knows exactly what he likes (or liked- I'm not as soft as the midwife probably is, another twang of fury crackling through me suddenly) I bring myself down to take in his cock, lips wrapping around it smoothly as I take the whole thing deep down my throat. My right hand stays on the base of him for guidance; my left digs into his hip for balance as lavish my lover with attention, keeping time with Loren's thrusts.
we've already lost
LUSEA
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
The kiss with Sunjata was hot and wild and the summoner let out an encouraging growl as their lips crashed together. They wrestled for control, or at least the Launceleyn did, even as he pulled Lusea closer. Already, the fire within him was reaching a fever pitch. Again, seeing as this was his first time having sex with a person in a very, very, very long time (and his first time with a woman ever), he wasn’t going to last long. Better make the most of it while he could.

As he slipped inside her, Loren let out a little moan. It was incredible, and immediately he felt himself creep closer to climaxing. However, then she was moving and he found himself following her, releasing the other man’s lips. As she got down and started sucking Sunjata’s dick, the summoner’s hands found her hips, gripping them tightly. The sight was indescribably hot, and he felt his already rigid cock twitch. Then he started pounding into her, hard and fast and rough and uncaring of anything but the rising wave of pleasure cresting inside of him.

Then it broke and he came with a cry that would’ve surely been heard elsewhere in the Temple—or even outside—if they hadn’t dampened all sounds. He felt hot spurts of cum shoot inside Lusea and for a brief moment he panicked about that before it was overtaken by a blissful feeling. Still mostly hard, he rocked against and inside her, chasing the last drops of pleasure, less forceful now but no less eager. At the same time, his hands lifted from her to reach out for the panther again; one wound into Sunjata’s hair and pulled him to the Launceleyn for another kiss. The other scratched down the other man’s chest, before finding a nipple and pinching it hard. Although Lusea’s pleasure was most important, Loren wanted to find out exactly how quickly he could drive them both over the edge.
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
the city looks so pretty
Gods, she’s tricky. A good way that surprises him as his hips rock against her hand, as his lips crash with Loren’s again in some kind of passionate display of dominance. But she begins to move, and he hisses a small amount against Loren’s face at that, breaking away from Loren to look toward Lusea. Steel eyes find her shifting her position, and she flashes him a feral grin that gives him exactly an idea of what’s going on. That and how she positions herself to hover right over his cock.

He flashes her a smirk all the same before she goes down — skilled and brilliant and knowing exactly what it is that’ll get him off. But he had always finished after her, waiting to ensure her own satisfaction before his own. With everything going on now? The addition of Loren and Lusea’s hand and lips playing him perfectly? He’s unsure if it’s going to happen. He can feel the pressure building, a growl of a groan slipping through his throat and something akin to a curse (or praise?) in Korofi that he’s helpless but to utter, especially with the pace Loren has picked now and the loud cry that leaves the other man.

His own hands find her hair, tangling and helping to guide her further, head tilting back as Loren’s hand tangles in his dark hair. And with Loren’s tug, writhes with pleasure and the pressure growing within him, he’s helpless against the pull. He finds he doesn’t mind it either, at the end of the day. His lips crash into Loren’s again, a wave as he moans against the summoner, hands tightening in Lusea’s hair and relishing in the likely bruise she’ll leave along his hip bone.

And with this sort of attention? He can’t wait much longer. The pressure builds, mounts, and releases within him as he cums  in a force of shuddering and goosebumps that trace along his shoulders, paired with a hungry bite against Loren’s lower lip and another growl of a groan, panting and exhausted. And then? Then he breaks away from the summoner, entirely focused on Lusea, hands unwrapping from her hair to find their way to her neck, checking to see how she is doing. It’s all for her, after all.
SUNJATA