what does it take to be happy?
Ronin! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
black hearts, the wicked never rest. i curse the day i let you in
so tell me dear,
It had not gone as planned, the quest, the entirety of it. She had either expected to die out there, or return accomplished. Not with some terrible bargain looming over her head, not with some inability to finish it. And fear sits deep within her at the implications of such things. Buts he’s pieced herself together as much as she can, patched over the cracks and fissures of her destruction, to clean the tar and blood from her body. And with a new set of clothes, she focuses on seeking out one she has much more in common with than before.

Ronin.

For someone that hadn’t gone with Ludo in the end, to being resurrected, to having dealt with loss over Longnight as terrible as her own. If anyone could understand, it’s him, at least she thinks so. But they don’t know each other very well, if at all, and she sighs heavily as she tries to hide the red ring to her eyes, the glaze of them from tears that have fallen. And when she finds where he is, she knocks on the door. “Ronin? Can I talk to you for a minute?” Her voice is soft, but there’s a wavering to it. A wavering of uncertainty, of the pain that everything has brought upon her.

She hopes he understands.
can your heart still break?
if it's already stopped breathing?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3