sing to me softly
For Remi <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
After the group from the guildhall arrived, Phoebe had been busy. First tending to any with wounds or hurts, but then she had to hurry back to the College for the boys. She retreived them from their hiding spot, soothing them with hugs and kisses and a few cookies. She told them what happened of course and the boys were quick to ask after Mr. Remi and Mr. Ronin and Sugar and Eefuh - they were working hard of Aoife's name forgive them - but she was quick to calm their worries.

They had just gotten settled with Pim when she heard her name called in a familiar lilt. Upon seeing Remi's head poking in she hurried over. "Get in here, stop acting a stranger!" she said, hugging him tightly as soon as she could. "Is everyone okay?" she asked worriedly, meaning him, Ronin, and their daughter.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
I will realize that we all need someone
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
and if all we've got is what no one can break
Wearily—gods did he need to sleep—he offered the midwife a crooked smile. "Stranger? Oh no. I just thought perhaps you forgot what I looked like, what with all the shell and paper." Remi replied with a chuckle. Wrapping his arms happily around her and pulling her close, Remi leaned his cheek on the top of her head and sighed deeply. "Mmm, they are. As alright as anyone can be. No one was injured, though I suppose you know that." He added belatedly. Of course Phoebe would have known; while he was off with Ronin and Aoife, surely she'd done basic triage on all those who'd filtered in.

"It just...it all went up in flames, Phoebe. We do not even really know how it started, though we can guess. And..the bodies..." He swallowed, closing his eyes against the prickle of tears. Roana. Caiside. Cera. All just...gone.
i know i love you if that's all we can take

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
PHOEBE
"Well apparently you can't remember how we met so it's possible." she said teasingly, reaching up to ruffle his curls. Stepping back from the hug she gave him a glance over, confirming for herself that he seemed alright. "You're all so lucky." she breathed a sigh of relief, smiling up at him warmly. "Come on. Come sit and rest a minute in the quiet." she said, ushering him in and closing the door behind him.

Upon hearing the sorrow in his voice, she frowned. Gently she took his hand, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "It was just a building. They were just bodies, not the people. Everything truly important is safe." she said softly, squeezing his hand.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Apparently not..what did you mean?" He asked with a crooked smile, feeling perhaps a bit bashful for not knowing the answer to an apparently important question, but finding his mind just as blank as it was outside.

Smiling softly as she kissed his cheek, Remi ruffled a hand through his curls and nodded. "That is what Ronin said too." He agreed softly, though he still wasn't sure. It felt important that it was gone; more important than anyone else seemed to be giving it credit for.

"So what has been happening here?"

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
”We met that time when Celosia accidentally summoned Frey and outed you.” Phoebe said with a small smirk, sitting down on one of the couches in the entryway, patting the spot next to her for him to sit as well. So much had changed since then – just over a year prior really. Phoebe didn’t think she had ever had a year so full of…just full.

”You should listen to your husband.” she said chidingly, the small smirk on her lips the only indicator of the slight tease. If Remi sat she would try to coax him to lay down with his head on her lap, gently running her fingers through his curls. It was obvious to her that he was shaken and struggling and needed some loving on. And so when he asked what all had happened, she decided to stick to things he might find entertaining. ”Well, let’s see. You know about the Rathskellar which is the only really monumental thing to my knowledge. Rhett has gotten quite good at chess. Jax learned that you can, in fact, eat enough cookies to make yourself puke. I got high and made out with a drug addict with a good sense of humor. You know. The usual things.” she said with a shrug and a light laugh.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Luckily Remi could think about that moment without absolutely dissolving at the memory. Even so, he did fix Phoebe a rather squeamish look. “You know, I would hardly say that counts.” He really would rather not have his first memory of his friend be tied to the day he was nearly forced to rape her.

“Mmm, so he tells me.” Remi quipped with a smirk. And indeed, given the alchemist’s strong inclination towards fusses and cuddles, he happily stretched out, sighing contentedly as her fingers found their way into his curls.

“And what about the third triplet?” The alchemist asked casually, as if the news about Phoebe and her tongue-tonsil buddy wasn’t worth commenting on. It absolutely was of course, and so rolling onto his back so he could stare up at her with a boyish and roguish expression, he pursed his lips together and raised a brow in a paradigmatic well, go on gesture.

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
"But it is true." she said with a shrug. "What would you rather say was the first time then?" she asked, raising a brow. Phoebe was far and away over it by now. Time could put things into perspective after all. She knew now what she hadn't then - that Frey would not have let her be touched without her consent - hence why Celosia hadn't been given her clothes back and they'd stopped the entire encounter.

"Of course he does. You married a very clever man, dear thing. You'd ought to worry less and let him bear your cares for you. That's what good husbands are for." she said, as if counseling one of her own patients, tapping the end of his nose playfully before returning to run her fingers through his hair.

She saw the little look of interest at the particular part about her having a lovely little time with 'Brady', but she answered his spoken question first. "Oh Cormac is just miserable. He can't really rough house as he'd like to here during LongNight - it'd make too much noise." she said with a shrug, laughing a bit. But she would of course answer what he really wanted to know. "I called him Brady because he wouldn't tell me his real name. He came to the infirmary looking for drugs." she said shrugging a bit, a small smile on her lops as she thought back on it fondly. He had been quite fun...something she didn't have enough of regularly. "I gave him some cannabis oil, told him all about everything that's been causing me stress and worry...then the idiot took too much oil to get me to kiss him and so I would get a buzz too because I apparently needed it. And...he wasn't wrong." she admitted.

"Put the boys the bed and spent the rest of the evening kissing and cuddling. Nothing more than that. It was quite nice." she said. And he was gone when she had woken, figuring she wouldn't see him again. She doubted he would take her up on her offer to supply him with clean drugs after all.
When the static clears
And all is said and done