Random Event u think that ppl would have had enough of silly <3 songs

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

random event

There were more than a few things knocked loose when the Rathskeller burned down, one of which was the ghost of Edrei Launceleyn. She'd planned on haunting her former bar for as long as she could, which, thanks to her long lost cousin or whatever the fuck he was, Loren was cut short.

So for a final time, fuck YOU Loren.

But if her soul had to go, it wasn't going alone. Oh no. She needed come motherfucking company in the afterlife. So when a monster tried to spoop away with her essence Edy fought back tooth and fucking nail.

"AYO. Soft lips. There's a dick out here with your name on it, and lemme tell ya, the cold ain't doing nothing for it." Edy's voice trilled brightly as she kicked at the earthen mound that fell against the previous opening to the Rathskeller. "Common, I know you're in there sugar. I can smell all that sweet water you bathe in. Now how's about you open this door (there wasn't a door) and let me in and what say we can't invent ourselves some new sex positions."

And, obligingly, Ezra does. Because Edy is absolutely the only person you know of whose managed to fuck the god of sex and acquire her own penis. If anyone can come back from the dead for sex, it's her. And if she is a ghost, that could be fun too.

So you do whatever to get out into the snow, really, it's all a bit confusing right now to find that it is indeed Edy, her tits staring you right in the face. As do about 5 monsters.

Oh well. Likely story is anywhere you are with Edy is bound to be interesting.