(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i watch in wonder, hung high and dry, where no one can see
if there's no one to blame, blame it on me
At least her legs work, even if nothing else does. Flowerbirth has come, and with the light fading (only learned about from talk outside the Artist’s Sanctuary, people returning home before the moon rises), she waits a bit longer before stepping out into the night. She can’t see, still, having not gone to see the Voice yet but needing to stretch her legs. But needing to do something while LongNight was no longer a threat.

She doesn’t stray far, just in case, and she finds herself just outside before her boots squelch in what feels to her like mud. But it hangs on, and she struggles for a brief moment, before sighing and leaning against the wall of her home. Wiggling her foot a bit, she glares down through unseeing eyes – bandana wrapped tightly around her eyes just in case, before she sinks down into it, doing the best she can with hands that can’t bend very well, to untie the shoe and remove her foot from it.

And from there? She does her best to wrangle her boot out of the mud, and when it finally gives way, she slides her foot back into it, pressing down on the step nearby to avoid the strange mud that seems to grab, before noticing that her other shoe has gotten stuck.
storm in the sky, fire in the street
if there's nothing but pain, put it on me
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM