(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i watch in wonder, hung high and dry, where no one can see
if there's no one to blame, blame it on me
She doesn’t particularly expect to be stumbled upon, having heard a majority of the people in the streets disperse into various households and businesses along the stretch of the alley. But she can hear the boots that squelch through the mud, heading directly towards her while she struggles, but there’s nothing else she can gather from it. Instead, she focuses on trying to get her other shoe out of the mud before the mans voice hits her ears.

Rexanna doesn’t bristle, instead her head tilts up toward him at the new nickname with a huge amount of internal approval. “Amun!” She says lightly with a bright fanged smile mostly aimed in his direction, though she can only gather the various location of his person. “Holding up about as well as can be, given everything.” She adds, gesturing with her hands to her face and the splints that adorn her wrists. “I don’t know if you heard, but I was impaled, so I at least got a cool scar out of it.” A light shrug, some optimism despite the fact it could have been a few inches to the right, taking out her systems like the tree had done to Lucas.

And now my shoes are stuck in whatever this is.” Because she can’t really see if it’s mud, all she has to go off of is the feeling and the scent from a broken nose not working at full capacity. “Mind helping a girl out?” She asks, head tilting back down to both boots now trapped in the mud.
storm in the sky, fire in the street
if there's nothing but pain, put it on me
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-03-2019, 04:33 AM