(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Thankfully, despite the friction between the two of them, Rexanna didn’t seem to mind that Amun had stumbled upon her. Granted, it looked like she wasn’t in a position to complain about any company; between the blindness and the rest of her injuries, she probably was feeling the need for some company. At least she liked the new nickname, even if he had meant it to be a bit tongue-in-cheek. ”Lucky you. I heard chicks dig scars, tough girl. I wouldn’t know, since I don’t have any, nor am I looking to show off to any chicks.” At least, not for sex: women had never been his preferred partners.

She wasn’t talking or gesturing directly at him. Though a small part of him was amused—it wasn’t really harming anyone—he figured anyone else that found them would think he was an asshole. So he sauntered his way forward until he was directly in front of her. ”Tough girl brought down by a little bit of mud? And asking for my help? What a day.” He snickered, though he knelt down easily enough, doing his best to free her boots from the sticky substance. However, it was resistant, oozing back into place. Growling at it, he yanked a large glob up, but it slipped through his fingers and splattered onto her leg.

Probably best to distract her (and get some information). ”Heard you and the other Ascended thought trying to bag a monster was a good idea.” Indeed, the actions of the merry little band in the darkness had spread through the Hollowed Grounds like the fire that had claimed two buildings. While the potter didn’t know all the details, he knew that much. After all, everyone at the Guild had come out to bring them in from the dark, and then everyone from the Guild had come to the Temple. People liked to gossip, especially to a friendly fellow like Amun.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-03-2019, 04:11 PM