(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i watch in wonder, hung high and dry, where no one can see
if there's no one to blame, blame it on me
Tongue in cheek or not, Rexanna doesn’t particularly mind. She does manage to snort slightly at his comment, though, tilting her head in a small nod. “Ah and here I thought you liked my backside.” She teases him back with a slight shit-eating smirk. “Poor you, pristine boy.” Another tease, easy playful banter while she messes around in the mud.

Still, she gestures to him the best she can, and his voice moves slightly closer as he comments about the mud and she gives him a chimed laugh. “Yeah, I guess it’s your lucky day, huh?” Hearing him kneel down and help her try to get her boots from the mud its been trapped in. And suddenly, she feels a big glob of it land on her leg, immediately pinpointing to it as she feels it begin to slide slightly.

And it appears he’s trying to distract her with his comment, and she fumbles trying to get the mud off of her thigh, trying to brush it off with her splint before it flings itself off of her onto him – though of course she can’t see it. She would have been immensely proud for that coincidence. “Ah, yeah… Samuel’s idea. We did catch it, to be fair.” She pauses consideringly as she pulls her foot from the mud with another splattering of mud that goes every which way.

And I was blind and used the chip the Voice gave us… Before trying to reach Remi on Bastien’s hoverboard… And then I had a beam sticking out of my chest.” She shrugs, head tilting up to him with a light smile.
storm in the sky, fire in the street
if there's nothing but pain, put it on me
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-04-2019, 05:06 AM