(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Well. The teasing deserved a response. Amun didn’t feel bad for Rexanna just because she was blind, especially because her lack of eyes was her own idiotic fault. So he flicked some mud at her, knowing she couldn’t dodge it. ”I can compliment your ass without wanting to have sex with you, tough girl.” The next words out of her mouth earned her another glob of mud, this time to the chest. ”I am far from pristine.” His voice contained a wicked amount of heat. Plus, she was the one stuck in the mud, so that was a bit hypocritical.

”If it doesn’t end in a bite and then a handsome man in my bed, I hardly consider it lucky. But if you’re willing to sweeten the pot, I’m all ears.” He chuckled as he continued to try and free her boots. ”Speaking of, how’s the hubby?” Bastien was, if nothing else, a handsome man. The potter had eyes, even if she didn’t.

As Rexanna brushed the mud onto him—seemingly on purpose—Amun smirked at her. Rude. He was just trying to help. Still, if she wanted to play that game, he’d be more than willing. Taking a handful, he shoved it down her boots. ”Sorry. I think the boots are a lost cause.” His voice came out cheerfully, not at all perturbed by his actions, as he tried to physically lift her feet out of her shoes. ”Did you, now? Where is it, then?” If she hadn’t been blinded, he might’ve made a show of looking around. As it stood, he just made sure his voice was gleefully teasing.

The fragmented retelling of the story didn’t actually tell him that much. However, he was mostly interested in the first part. ”I’m sorry, they put the blind girl on the hoverboard?” She might be tough but she didn’t sound like the sharpest tool in the shed.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-04-2019, 04:29 PM