(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i watch in wonder, hung high and dry, where no one can see
if there's no one to blame, blame it on me
Oh, she can’t dodge it, but she can retaliate it, and she intends to with a few more bits of mud slinging around. “I mean, I guess, but where’s the fun for me in that?” She jests, a fanged smirk sent his way before he mentions he’s far from pristine. “Oh, but no scars? Tattoos? Something?” She teases him back, hearing the heat in his voice and passing it off as she goes to reach for him with hands covered in mud as he tries to continue to pull her boot out of the mud.

I can’t exactly beat that. I, for one, am not a handsome man. But bites between us Ascended are much better than ordinary bites.” The tone to her voice would usually accompany it with a wink – and well, you know. She can’t. At the mention of Bastien, however, her head tilts lightly and she smiles fondly. “He’s well. A bit shaken by everything that happened, but that’s LongNight for you I suppose. Last year was far calmer.” She recalls staying with him in the Rathskeller – a place that no longer existed, but the nostalgia is still there for her regardless of the place.

Oh, and she has definitely purposefully tried to paint him in the mud, as he mentions that those boots are a lost cause and she pouts, lips puffing out in a definite look. “They were my favorite.” She murmurs before shrugging, reaching for her shirt and using a bit of her transmutation magic to clean it up a bit before giving him a rogue smile. Comments about the hoverboard distract her enough though. “No clue, but if you find it I’d love to have it back.” She replies easily, offhandedly, fully expecting the hoverboard to have been taken away with the rest of the LongNight monsters.

He seemed distracted by her comment and she snorts. “I know it sounds stupid, but I wasn’t entirely blind. I was following a Luxere I had summoned, so my concentration hadn’t been fully there.” Shoulders roll in a shrug. “Must’ve hit a rock or something.” She’s not usually that stupid, but well… LongNight makes you do dumb things. That and she needed to use some kind of tech to get stronger so, why not?
storm in the sky, fire in the street
if there's nothing but pain, put it on me
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-05-2019, 04:28 AM