(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
”I wasn’t aware you wanted to have fun with me, tough girl. But that can be arranged. Maybe your handsome husband can join as well.” Again, it sucked that Amun couldn’t wink at Rexanna, but his words had been clear enough. As he continued to try and wiggle her boots out of the sticky mud, he grinned at her words. ”Never needed them to get what I wanted.” His body had always been beautiful enough on its own not to need much adornment. Indeed, he usually wore as little as possible.

As her mud covered hands found his hair, Amun smirked. It was on. Standing up briefly, he lobbed a clump of mud at Rexanna’s face, before darting out of the way from any potential retaliation. Seeing as she didn’t need to see or breathe, a little mud mask shouldn’t be much of a problem. Might even do wonders for her skin.

Then he was kneeling again, hands on her ankles. ”I heard about that from Wessex. Haven’t had a chance to test it. I should probably try soon, though. My partners have seemed quite disappointed that they can’t do much for me, even when I tell them the bite is all I need. Maybe I need better partners” As she compared last year to this year, he glanced up at her. ”That so? I heard a lot more people died last year.” That didn’t sound very calm to the potter.

As she pouted, Amun chuckled. ”And here I was hoping I was your favorite.” Still, he kept trying to lift her legs from the boots. Unfortunately, they were both coated with mud by this point, so he was mainly sliding against her legs, unable to get much purchase. ”I’ll keep an eye out.” He probably owed her for the whole ditching her at the tree still. As she tried to defend her behavior, he just shook his head. ”You’re right, it does sound stupid.” His voice came out cheerfully, completely unwilling to let her justify her actions.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-05-2019, 03:15 PM